IGNORED

Manta Lab The Dark Knight (Manta Lab Exclusive #54) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

1 hour ago, InfiniteDoors said:

My plan right now is to buy all 3 slips, then get an empty OC to complete the set. It'll cost more than if I managed to snag an OC in the first place 🙃 But oh well

A wait list would be nice though

Haha umm never mind, it seems like the whole group buy is sold out now...hahaha

Edited by awwgawhdammit
  • Sad 2

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, MatG said:

Is it just the one click that is full or others as well? Could not find a link for the others as well but only spotted the post for the OC full.

Sorry, new guy here !

Sorry - Group Buy Closed.  This one went faster than any of the staff expected!

Welcome, it's not usually like this!

Gary

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Kemicalburn said:

I submitted a request this AM for a DL-A, but have not received a notification that I’m on the participation list. Can someone please look into that for me? Much appreciated. 

And wow, this one went fast. 

Sorry - your request never went through.  Did you receive a confirmation in your PMs?

It's important to check for that confirmation when entering a GB.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, King He1senberg said:

Hello! Out of curiosity what are the odds of getting a OC being at the bottom of the list? Was also moved down by 1-2 spots. Just wondering cause if it ain’t great I’ll add a full slip just in case. Thank you! 

You were moved down since tiered members joined after you and go above you on the priority list.

The GB is closed so we can't offer any other editions.

As for odds, it's looking very tight unfortunately.  Were still processing so nothing is set yet.

Gary

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gary K said:

You were moved down since tiered members joined after you and go above you on the priority list.

The GB is closed so we can't offer any other editions.

As for odds, it's looking very tight unfortunately.  Were still processing so nothing is set yet.

Gary

Ah ok I had a feeling it was to do with a tiered member. Just what’s to check tho. I did see that unfortunately and okie dokie sounds good. Is there by chance a rough time frame when we’d know for sure? Wanted to ask cause if it’d be potentially after mantas pre order on July 5th I’d aim for that as a back up. I appreciate your response! 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, King He1senberg said:

Ah ok I had a feeling it was to do with a tiered member. Just what’s to check tho. I did see that unfortunately and okie dokie sounds good. Is there by chance a rough time frame when we’d know for sure? Wanted to ask cause if it’d be potentially after mantas pre order on July 5th I’d aim for that as a back up. I appreciate your response! 

we will confirm allocations (as we always do) before the retailer's pre-order.

Thanks!

Gary

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Sorry - your request never went through.  Did you receive a confirmation in your PMs?

It's important to check for that confirmation when entering a GB.

I checked, but did not get a PM. I had figured it was a system/confirmation delay and assumed it would come through later today. I submitted it three times, but the page would reload after I submitted it. 

Oh well, not a big deal. Thank you for checking Gary. I appreciate your time. 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Kemicalburn said:

I checked, but did not get a PM. I had figured it was a system/confirmation delay and assumed it would come through later today. I submitted it three times, but the page would reload after I submitted it. 

Oh well, not a big deal. Thank you for checking Gary. I appreciate your time. 

No problem sorry!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Tigerstorm said:

Just looked into this today, @Gary K usually posts about it in January as the memberships run from Feb1st to the next Jan31st. Keep an eye out for the announcements.😄

Definitely a must have if you want to give yourself the best opportunity to snag the popular releases!

Did you miss the announcement for this years memberships in January dude? I thankfully joined MP just in time to sneak in.

Sneaking Out Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Awards