IGNORED

Cine Museum The Thing (Cine Museum Art #03) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Caktus26

2 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

I interpret it to mean this: The Thing fullslip preorder February 12th, then the mystery designed empty box pre-order in March.  Crazy never saw an advertisement for an empty box before.

FEW AND FAR BETWEEN AND THEY ARE F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.thumb.jpg.3a60fc48d16ed262b6e4bc89f418ac13.jpg

John Wick Chapter One Nova Media .

Be tempting to order a few CM boxes to house my editions in only i think id be bankrupt  Katy Perry Wow GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, thebhopexperience said:

Ok cool, that's what I signed up for but their official wording made me 2nd guess myself

31 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Yeah the wording made it sound like it was another boxset, but most people on here seem to think it was meaning the empty boxset that was already on the groupbuy.  Pretty confident but who knows with CM.

What wording? I though the GB was pretty clear.

"Note: This edition will be available as a full slip only or full slip w/box. The box will have space for both this edition and the previous lenticular CM edition. The box will not be numbered! "

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

"Note: This edition will be available as a full slip only or full slip w/box. The box will have space for both this edition and the previous lenticular CM edition. The box will not be numbered! "

Yup. I got on the GB for both…despite not having that lenticular. But hoping my CX will fit or another premium 😂

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

The GB wording was clear! I was referring to the official CM statement just posted earlier. 

Edited by thebhopexperience
  • Like 1

Awards

4 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Or maybe someday it will hold the actual CM lenticular 😉

Good  luck with that one …. Theres been probably half a dozen for sale in the last couple of years and they’ve been rather expensive and only  listed for a very short period …before being bougjt .. maybe with the release of its companion edition and a box , it may prompt more to surface … but expect to sell a kidney to get one ….☹️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was extremely disappointed when this first went on sale , as I had it in my basket about to pay then … wtf… gone … sold out ….then it took me till last year to find a sealed copy … actually Ann found it and pmd me …at a very reasonable price , which I immediately purchased … since then a few had surfaced but at twice the price or more …and gone within an hour…. If you wNt one yoyll need to set up an eBay watch for it and hope for the best .. good luck for those sho seek this potential Grail……

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

I was extremely disappointed when this first went on sale , as I had it in my basket about to pay then … wtf… gone … sold out ….then it took me till last year to find a sealed copy … actually Ann found it and pmd me …at a very reasonable price , which I immediately purchased … since then a few had surfaced but at twice the price or more …and gone within an hour…. If you wNt one yoyll need to set up an eBay watch for it and hope for the best .. good luck for those sho seek this potential Grail……

I've been watching eBay like a hawk for this thing for a while now. Nothing. 😄

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

@Fortis93

Strike like a Taipan if you see a copy for sale …. This edition is  so rare it will become one of those Grails …… its gone as quick as its posted…

Oh, mate. I plan to. No way I can pass it up.

It's one of my all time favourite films and not having this edition will be almost sacrilege. 😄

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Ooh, very good point.  What was this special gift withthis release.  CM still has a ? mark on the box in their picture.  Looked like one sold on Ebay 12/30 that had what looks like a red pin or circle thing.  Was that the gift?

Yeah, it's basically a replica of the petri dish in the scene where MacReady gives everyone a blood test to see who's human.

thingie7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3