IGNORED

Cine Museum The Thing (Cine Museum Art #03) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Caktus26

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/1/2021 at 2:03 PM, InfiniteDoors said:

I want that collector's box! Quick, someone sell me their mint condition lenti!

No GIF by Your Happy Workplace

On 10/1/2021 at 2:58 PM, deckard99 said:

I've been searching for the lenti edition for a reeeeealy long time!

Shopping Corona GIF by jjjjjohn

LIKE FINDING 

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.thumb.jpg.3a60fc48d16ed262b6e4bc89f418ac13.jpg

4 YEARS  it took for me to find one and when i did it was #49 when I was #49 years old so its MY BABY 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
THE THING - CMA#03 - Full Slip (Steelbook 4K UHD + BR)
We're excited to premiere the Full Slip project dedicated to the new 4 K release of John Carpenter's masterpiece: The Thing
The Full Slip will bring back the CMA #03 numbering and will be the continuation of the project started 3 years ago with the release of the lenticular version that still holds the record for fastest sold out today!
After the success of the first lens edition we wanted to be able to surprise exclusive Artworks fans once again and the result went beyond our expectations.
In fact we can confirm that the new full slip will feature the Back Artwork made by Enzo Sciotti to date published only on a recent collection of the artist's works that, just a few years after the untimely demise, still thrills us with his posters that exude love and passion for cinema of all kinds. We thank the painted cinema for accepting the collaboration proposal and making this wonderful artwork available!
The full slip will be numbered 500 copies and a collector's box will be made to contain the lenticular version and the new full briefs. The artwork will be shown later with the official preorder date which will be decided after the completion of numerous ongoing shipments for previous titles.

243525454_2372021926261958_992348114365836470_n.png

Edited by Caktus26
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

So at first I was kinda mad because I love the artwork from the Lenti slip so I wanted the fullslip to use that art too. But after looking at this more and more I really do love the front artwork for this Fullslip, I think it looks great. Still not the biggest fan of the back of it. I’ve never been into that cartoony illustrated art style that CMA likes to do sometimes.

• Like 1

Awards

53 minutes ago, Shaliber said:

So at first I was kinda mad because I love the artwork from the Lenti slip so I wanted the fullslip to use that art too. But after looking at this more and more I really do love the front artwork for this Fullslip, I think it looks great. Still not the biggest fan of the back of it. I’ve never been into that cartoony illustrated art style that CMA likes to do sometimes.

CX media have done a non lenticular FullSlip… didn’t you get that one …?….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

CX media have done a non lenticular FullSlip… didn’t you get that one …?….

Nah CX media doesn't feel very premium to me, their slip quality isn't very good compared to other retailers. It feels thin, flimsy, cheap and the texture they use on their slips is underwhelming for me. They also don't number their slips. Id rather just get this CMA one which i think will be pretty high quality even though im not the biggest fan of the back artwork. By the way if you enjoy CX medias stuff then im happy for you and dont mean to trash talk what you like, it's just not for me personally

• Like 4

Awards

Yeah I’m kind of disappointed that they waited this long to tell everybody that they’re doing new art. I was all in when it was just the original art, and skipped buying the lenti because of it. I’m sure some people got rid of their lenti too in anticipation of this since a lot of people seem to prefer full slips. 

Though let me add I don’t think the art is necessarily ‘bad,’ I just prefer the original art more

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, InfiniteDoors said:

I'll admit, I'm a little disappointed. It's not bad, but it's not spectacular. I'm definitely more disappointed that no one is selling their lenti, even for an outrageous price.

Emo Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

There was one for sale on the evil bay last week , it was gone within a couple of hours … you gotta be quick with that one … 

…  and it was €200- ,..,,,

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Shaliber said:

Nah CX media doesn't feel very premium to me, their slip quality isn't very good compared to other retailers. It feels thin, flimsy, cheap and the texture they use on their slips is underwhelming for me. They also don't number their slips. Id rather just get this CMA one which i think will be pretty high quality even though im not the biggest fan of the back artwork. By the way if you enjoy CX medias stuff then im happy for you and dont mean to trash talk what you like, it's just not for me personally

I love the CMA slip, personally. Obviously I wish the steel wasn’t WWA, but I’m happy enough to just finally have a premium for this movie on my shelf. 

• Like 6