• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Wer bei den Fac von FG auf ne Bonus Disc spekuliert hat wird wohl enttäuscht werden, so wie es ausschaut:/

Zitat:

Dear Collectors,

let us inform you that we finally failed to include a DVD bonus disc in this edition, which was supposed to be an extra bonus.

Due to repeated technical problems in the production of the DVD bonus disc, our team finally decided not to put this disc in the FORREST GUMP Edition #2 and Edition #3 editions, even though we originally wanted to.

We are still trying to include this bonus in the editions within the MANIACS BOX, but it is still not guaranteed whether we will succeed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and for not communicating this information before.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,
The FA team

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

Spoiler
vor 12 Minuten schrieb Peterrr:

Wer bei den Fac von FG auf ne Bonus Disc spekuliert hat wird wohl enttäuscht werden, so wie es ausschaut:/

Zitat:

Dear Collectors,

let us inform you that we finally failed to include a DVD bonus disc in this edition, which was supposed to be an extra bonus.

Due to repeated technical problems in the production of the DVD bonus disc, our team finally decided not to put this disc in the FORREST GUMP Edition #2 and Edition #3 editions, even though we originally wanted to.

We are still trying to include this bonus in the editions within the MANIACS BOX, but it is still not guaranteed whether we will succeed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and for not communicating this information before.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,
The FA team

Mir würde es ja schon reichen, sie würden überhaupt mal in die Pötte kommen. Ich hab die MB Anfang August bezahlt! Ne DVD braucht eh kein Mensch mehr...

BTW schönen guten Morgen. Für die meisten ist ja endlich Freitag!!!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb BobaFett1974:
  Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

Mir würde es ja schon reichen, sie würden überhaupt mal in die Pötte kommen. Ich hab die MB Anfang August bezahlt! Ne DVD braucht eh kein Mensch mehr...

BTW schönen guten Morgen. Für die meisten ist ja endlich Freitag!!!

Die bekommen aktuell ja gar nichts geregelt. Das einzigste was funktioniert ist das bezahlen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, BobaFett1974 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It would be enough for me, they would even get into the pots. I paid for the MB at the beginning of August! No one needs a DVD anyway ...

BTW good morning. For most of them it's finally Friday!

As much as they charge for sets I want everything they said was going to be included. I want the dvds, the t-shirts, Forrest Gump boxer briefs, a plate of Bubba Gump Shrimp, a model of Lieutenant Dan‘s leg, everything 😂😂😂

• Haha 10

28 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

As much as they charge for sets I want everything they said was going to be included. I want the dvds, the t-shirts, Forrest Gump boxer briefs, a plate of Bubba Gump Shrimp, a model of Lieutenant Dan's leg, everything  😂 😂 😂

How could you forget the box of chocolates? xD

• Haha 6