IGNORED

American Psycho (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

ShadowWarrior

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 8/24/2021 at 5:54 AM, Whodini said:

@Count Dantes what's the quality control like with the Best Buy stock you send out?

I've heard many horror stories about damaged Best Buy steels.

Do you make sure every steel has no visible damage before you post?

Thanks

actually this is late and @Count Dantesdoes not do packing of BB , that would be me.

I normally try my best to ensure its not damaged BUT BB is one of the worst there is with shipping (as as bad as Zavvi) and so i cant guarantee that there wont be damages behind the jcard that is mostly on most of them ... i cant see underneath it and cant open them to check.  

Its a risk your going to have to take or not , up to you .

Take care

John

• Thanks 6

27 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

actually this is late and @Count Dantesdoes not do packing of BB , that would be me.

I normally try my best to ensure its not damaged BUT BB is one of the worst there is with shipping (as as bad as Zavvi) and so i cant guarantee that there wont be damages behind the jcard that is mostly on most of them ... i cant see underneath it and cant open them to check.  

Its a risk your going to have to take or not , up to you .

Take care

John

John @Masterblaster, I think BB might be listening to the peeps when it comes to our steels (this is the 1st time I’ve ever had any in small boxes from them!) as I got some today in 2 small boxes w/those sealed product care bubble on the bottom & zero damage! :)

BTW, in the past I’ve only had one severely damaged and they replaced that one for me delivered undamaged! ;)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...