IGNORED

Halloween I, II, III (Sacred Bones Limited Edition) (USA)

Casiusco

Sacred Bones Records, an independent music label, is releasing collector editions of John Carpenter's Halloweeen I, II and III, including a 7 "vinyl and a 2 or 3-disc edition, with Blu-ray and 4K disk.

sbr283-halloween1-mockup-1800_1024x1024.

Who is interested has them in: 

https://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• Casiusco changed the title to Halloween I, II, III (Sacred Bones Limited Edition) (USA)
3 hours ago, RAK said:

So I don’t mind the artwork even though most people on FB are trashing it. I like that they have continuous theme throughout out all 5 movies. I just got the movies, and posters from SF. Not really interested in the vinyls.

Hey @RAK I was hoping all the stand alone Shout Halloween 4Ks would have a slipcase...

seems only the ones w/the vinyls have slipcases, is that what you understand from Shout’s site? 🤔 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hey @RAK I was hoping all the stand alone Shout Halloween 4Ks would have a slipcase...

seems only the ones w/the vinyls have slipcases, is that what you understand from Shout’s site? 🤔 

No I believe the stand alone one will be the same way, if you look at the pictures they are closed on top, so it tells me they are all Fullslip type.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RAK said:

DABCBD22-D1E4-4E91-A4F7-ACAFA99A6612.jpeg

Thanks @RAK for that info...

Another question about these, will the Amazon site of these also have the slipcases like Shout Factory (the reason I ask is Amazon does not charge me until they ship & I believe Shout charges immediately, is that correct? 🤔)? 🧐 

I’m concerned when they say “limited time only” ^^^ it will not include Amazon’s! 😱 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Another question about these, will the Amazon site of these also have the slipcases like Shout Factory (the reason I ask is Amazon does not charge me until they ship & I believe Shout charges immediately, is that correct? 🤔)? 🧐 

I’m concerned when they say “limited time only” ^^^ it will not include Amazon’s! 😱 

They should, but have no idea exact what they mean by limited time. Usually your guaranteed the slip for the first 3 months.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Veum

Shout Factory does charge immediately, & Amazon does get copies that come with slipcovers, but for me it’s never clear if the copy you get will have it or not. With Shout Factory though I now know (thanks to @RAK) that if you preorder early enough your copy is more than likely to come with the slipcover. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

Shout Factory does charge immediately, & Amazon does get copies that come with slipcovers, but for me it’s never clear if the copy you get will have it or not. With Shout Factory though I now know (thanks to @RAK) that if you preorder early enough your copy is more than likely to come with the slipcover. 

The slips don’t seem to last as long at retail stores, but your pretty much guaranteed one through shout for the first 3 months of release. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

19 minutes ago, RAK said:

The slips don’t seem to last as long at retail stores, but your pretty much guaranteed one through shout for the first 3 months of release. 

Yes, Shout has their policy of 3 months for slipcases, so I probably will order from their site (I would like to have those Michael Myers enamel pins though 👍)! 👏

I’m very excited with these upcoming Shout releases of our classic HALLOWEEN 🎃 

scary movie halloween GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yeah it’s not worth the price unless you interested in the Vinyls.

@RAK @Hollywood E Rock I caved fellas, it was only $87 more for me then getting just the individuals, so I figured in the long run this is worth it to me now...

(I also ordered Elivira’s Haunted Hills exclusive) I do enjoy vinyl & I’ll play them (interested to listening to these that I’ve not heard before, yeah 👍) & those pins!!! 😳 🤣 

image.jpeg.74b10d8c3a5a2677a335230efbd42458.jpeg

image.thumb.png.faf53543994943d8bd30eb5c07ce9fa9.pngimage.thumb.png.faf53543994943d8bd30eb5c07ce9fa9.png

Thank goodness for PayPal Credit where I can pay over time with the 6 months period... hehe 😉 

Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

@RAK @Hollywood E Rock I caved fellas, it was only $87 more for me then getting just the individuals, so I figured in the long run this is worth it to me now...

(I also ordered Elivira’s Haunted Hills exclusive) I do enjoy vinyl & I’ll play them (interested to listening to these that I’ve not heard before, yeah 👍) & those pins!!! 😳 🤣 

image.jpeg.74b10d8c3a5a2677a335230efbd42458.jpeg

image.thumb.png.faf53543994943d8bd30eb5c07ce9fa9.pngimage.thumb.png.faf53543994943d8bd30eb5c07ce9fa9.png

Thank goodness for PayPal Credit where I can pay over time with the 6 months period... hehe 😉 

Idiot Gambling GIF by Barstool Sports

• Haha 4