IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Hollywood E Rock @Squeegie McGee @ShadowWarrior

Man… I haven’t watched wrestling in Years! I’m sure there would still be a handful of guys I may recognise, but I doubt I would know majority of them.

Every time I take breaks from watching I always have to get myself familiar with all the new stars. A lot of them are pretty exciting to watch inside the ring because their pretty athletic, but the storylines leave a lot to be desired.

I used to buy & play the Smackdown vs. Raw games a lot on PS3, but even that fell away quite a few years ago.

PS2 Smackdown Here Comes The Pain is my favorite wrestling game. I still own a copy

Showing my age now, but British Bulldog, Brett the Hitman Heart, Rowdy Rodder Piper, Ultimate Warrior, The Anvil, Tugboat & Typhoon, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, I.R.S, Million Dollar Man, Hacksaw Jim Dugan, Big Boss Man, Hawk & Animal (Legion of Doom), The Rockers… that was Wrestling 😁👌🏼

I was pretty young doing all these guys run. You are showing your age 😂

Do you guys have to pay for main events in the US? We do here in the UK. I dread to think how much that is these days. But it’s always on at like 1am. One of my best mates has always been a huge wrestling fan, and so he would always pay for the event and record it.

If you have a subscription to the Peacock app Pay Per Views are included in the package. Which is a great deal because back when my parents bought them every month they paid $50 to $100 depending on the event. Now I just pay $10 a month

I have very recently started watching Sheamus’’ you-tube Chanel ‘Celtic Warrior Workouts’ which is a pretty fascinating watch and get tips from some of these guys for my own routines.

I’ve seen some videos from his channel. I haven’t watched lately but I do think it has nice content to watch.

• Like 2

@Hollywood E Rock Just to verify.… I was also just a kid when my listed wrestlers were “Active” 😂👍🏼

Wow, yeah I had Here comes the Pain also. I’ve forgotten how many I did have. In fact, somewhere in my loft is a memory card which has myself and 3 of my mates all created as wrestlers complete with walk on routines etc. Man, I may have to try and find that bad boy and invite the lads round for giggles! 😁👌🏼

• Haha 1

Right then campers,

I’m off to continue digging the garden over…

giphy.gif

I’m taking the gamble that I can get almost finished up before the Boss gets here & the “Gold” announcements start flying

giphy.gif

Remember. If you work hard, then you will be successful. I mean I should know, I am a 5 time Gold Champion after all. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bring out the GOOOOOOOLLLLD BABY!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

😂😂😂👌🏼

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Hollywood E Rock Just to verify.… I was also just a kid when my listed wrestlers were “Active” 😂👍🏼

Wow, yeah I had Here comes the Pain also. I’ve forgotten how many I did have. In fact, somewhere in my loft is a memory card which has myself and 3 of my mates all created as wrestlers complete with walk on routines etc. Man, I may have to try and find that bad boy and invite the lads round for giggles! 😁👌🏼

preferred the saturday english version with big daddy and giant haystacks now that was bloody good fun :D (showing my age now xD )

only 24 stone BD and 40 stone GHS

• Like 1

🥤️ Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ 🥶 here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)🤠

🏈 

Sad George Costanza GIF

2022 NFL Playoff Schedule

Championship Round

AFC Championship Game: (4) Cincinnati Bengals at (2) Kansas City Chiefs 

• Date: Sunday, January 30, 2022
  • Time: 3:05 p.m. ET
  • Where: Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
  • TV Channel: CBS

NFC Championship Game: (6) San Francisco 49ers at (4) Los Angeles Rams

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤️ Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ 🥶 here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)🤠

🏈 

Sad George Costanza GIF

2022 NFL Playoff Schedule

Championship Round

AFC Championship Game: (4) Cincinnati Bengals at (2) Kansas City Chiefs 

• Date: Sunday, January 30, 2022
  • Time: 3:05 p.m. ET
  • Where: Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
  • TV Channel: CBS

NFC Championship Game: (6) San Francisco 49ers at (4) Los Angeles Rams

Who you going for? I got chiefs and 49ers but think chiefs vs rams would be very exciting Super Bowl.

• Like 1

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I’m sitting on my couch still pondering the trash that I just witnessed on WWE’s Royal Rumble

giphy.gif

It’s nerve wrecking consuming these piss poor storylines. This show has left me feeling 

giphy-downsized.gif

In other news, Good Morning Psychos! Happy Sunday!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Difficult People Reaction GIF by HULU

Freaking Out Royal Rumble GIF by WWE

6 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

@Hollywood E Rock

I hate false finishes, Roman and Seth had a great match going....

Women's Rumble

Frustrated Give Up GIF by The Bachelor

And I don't remember anything after that ..

I was talking to @Squeegie McGee on text and yeah 

AND OF COURSE BROCK WINS THE RUMBLE

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah I was super hype for their match. I wasn’t expecting that ending. Thought Roman was going to get a clean victory. Probably going to happen later after Mania. This story doesn’t feel done just yet.

😂😂 The ending upset me. As soon as Ronda showed up I knew what was going to happen. She doesn’t need the victory though. She could have showed up on Smackdown & just been number one contender. They do it for everyone else who is part time.

😂😂😂 It was a pretty forgettable show. I expected a more entertaining show.

We all are going to have to talk wrestling more often. I use to hangout on another forum dedicated to wrestling but it was a toxic environment. I had to get off there because arguing with members & knowing to much of the behind the scenes was killing the fun of it all.

giphy.gif

He also didn’t need the victory. Sick of him all ready & he just returned.

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Every time I take breaks from watching I always have to get myself familiar with all the new stars. A lot of them are pretty exciting to watch inside the ring because their pretty athletic, but the storylines leave a lot to be desired.

PS2 Smackdown Here Comes The Pain is my favorite wrestling game. I still own a copy

I was pretty young doing all these guys run. You are showing your age 😂

If you have a subscription to the Peacock app Pay Per Views are included in the package. Which is a great deal because back when my parents bought them every month they paid $50 to $100 depending on the event. Now I just pay $10 a month

I’ve seen some videos from his channel. I haven’t watched lately but I do think it has nice content to watch.

Star Trek Hoax GIF

@Pbsw23 @ShadowWarrior @Hollywood E Rock

I figured WWPEE outcome was going to be that way... this is why I'm all in with AEW. It brings back the old vibes WWPEE lost years and years ago. You guys should check it out. I mean you got Jericho, CM Punk, The Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, Moxley ( fka Dean Ambrose ), SSSSTTTTIINNGGGG! etc. and the matches and storyline are just that top notch! It makes wrestling all worth while again! Plus I'm not a fan of the BS WWPEE brass are doing to their wrestlers.chris-jericho-aew.gif.534f73610104da8867cad3c8ec86b7ad.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

@Pbsw23 @ShadowWarrior @Hollywood E Rock

I figured WWPEE outcome was going to be that way... this is why I'm all in with AEW. It brings back the old vibes WWPEE lost years and years ago. You guys should check it out. I mean you got Jericho, CM Punk, The Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, Moxley ( fka Dean Ambrose ), SSSSTTTTIINNGGGG! etc. and the matches and storyline are just that top notch! It makes wrestling all worth while again! Plus I'm not a fan of the BS WWPEE brass are doing to their wrestlers.chris-jericho-aew.gif.534f73610104da8867cad3c8ec86b7ad.gif

Come On Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hecko said:

@Pbsw23 I know you like mcu what think of this rumour?C5E02C62-74A9-4474-A75F-E9AF26EB6FF9.thumb.png.d8a1f261a91a3018663780d65aeb8e90.png

Im pretty open minded so if it’s true I’ll allow it. 😂

I do wish they’d stay stay from big names, but everyone wants a piece of the action now. If it is true, then it will be because Tom wants it, not because Marvel thought he be ideal.

• Like 1