IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Yes .....I don't speak Finnish and sub's do my head in , spend that much time reading you miss all the action......

Yes. Only kids movies are dubbed in this part of the world. And this ain't one of them. lol. So yes. Original soundtrack is in place.

And quite frankly I do not get dubbing.

I've used to read subs since a kid so they are ok. These days for English speaking movies I don't need them but movies from Asia etc they are a must. But do not bother me. Subs over Dub over any day.

So YES. I order this for you ... ?!

5 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Yes. Only kids movies are dubbed in this part of the world. And this ain't one of them. lol. So yes. Original soundtrack is in place.

And quite frankly I do not get dubbing.

I've used to read subs since a kid so they are ok. These days for English speaking movies I don't need them but movies from Asia etc they are a must. But do not bother me. Subs over Dub over any day.

So YES. I order this for you ... ?!

Yes please @nefilim....let me know the cost and I'll PP you...?

@ukade2327 @larson1977

This seems to go smoothly.

I order blu-ray for me, larson and ukade. postage for all of these is about 3 euros (2.95 € / from cdon.fi to me). so that makes 1 euro each.

When I have 'em I'll ask about shipping costs to England. Ukade do you want tracking or not ?

Larson, We'll  get back to business later when other titles are released.

Both, we'll worry about the money when we know the total sum.

Cheers,

Kimmo

Ps. If/When I setup my for sale/trade page here in MP I hope you can post a recommendation. Just a short post that deal(s) went fine. You do not have to. Just if you feel like it. And of course I'll do the same for you.

28 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Nooooooooo! .......this cant be true ...........he said that there were at least 3 more Alien movies............

He meant Blomkamp's Alien (5) with Weaver and Biehn.

This announcement has nothing to do with his own plans.