IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

2CNCa2n.jpg

x9ptnpS.jpg

WMBPm03.jpg

FvK1m8l.jpg

TYZlVsN.jpg

HFNjgh9.jpg

AT3Zm7f.jpg

OMZMjEq.jpg

40H66sp.jpg

Ejops45.jpg

hd5mxuT.jpg

LftNX2c.jpg

ZbGNzJy.jpg

woPnpyk.jpg

dfQHwiy.jpg

VgaQrrd.jpg

UvUWrCz.jpg

N8x5KvQ.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Little thoughts on previous conversations from the last few days.

• I love this community. It's not easy to find a place where there is so much respect for such different positions, beliefs, opinions, tastes and even cultures. United by a common passion: collector's editions.
  • In my first months here, it caught my attention -and I didn't like- that most of the people didn't participate: they come, bought, and left without any intention of interacting with the community. And, although I think that for the community the more members participate is better, it's also true that this pleasant coexistence has benefited from the fact that whoever stays to talk, laugh, comment, or show their collections, is because they really are in the community mood. And that creates an interesting space for coexistence and exchange. 
  • In this context, for me this thread is a free open place where I assume that no one does or says anything to offend other members. Sometimes there may be different sensitivities linked to certain issues, but we all assume that it is normal, and that "the other" has the right to be different; and we love each other and laugh the same.
  • I understand that if we analyze the @Hollywood E Rock posts showing his neighbors -and we only analyze that- someone may get the wrong feeling of the forum. But, at the same time, anyone who try to know this a little, knows that neither that nor other posts are made with bad intentions, or lack of respect for anyone. And much less for the girls in the community. I don't think this is a sexualized forum, not even a sexualized thread: we just have a great member of the community who spends part of his time every day greeting us, and has a little tradition that can make us smile, or not. Like others they do other things. I positively value all the contributions, and I have a lot of respect for the people who spend their time collaborating in the community, in whatever way.
  • Starting from that, whoever wants to can see the photos, and whoever wants doesn't have to. That's why they are in a "spoiler". And hat's what this site is about: freedom and respect. As long as certain minimum necessary rules are followed, no one has to feel bad. I myself add a like every Monday to the photos of men that are posted, and honestly, I don't even see them: but I support @Hollywood E Rock in his generous contribution, and I support that the girls or boys who want to see them can do so. I'm not interested in them, but this is a free and respectful community. Even to make a different contribution, or to expose a contrary feeling.
  • If someone comes here one day for the first time, a little clueless, sees a post with those kinds of photos, and gets the wrong impression of the community, I honestly believe that the fault is theirs. It's the same as when you meet another person and judge them only by the first thing you see: if you're wrong, it's your fault. Whoever sees something they don't like, can dive into this wonderful community, and really see what this site is like, before deciding that something is bad or good. And I say this because of the @Hollywood E Rock pictures that were mentioned this weekend, but it also applies to religious events appreciations, cultural traditions, movies or songs linked to very specific personal beliefs, football preferences, etc. This is everyone's home, and everything has its place. And few communities will find themselves more respectful of others. That's why I like it.
  • And in an open place, where there is so much respect, in a thread as free as this, anyone can contribute other things that they consider more appropriate, funny, or interesting. I think that any contribution is welcome here, as long as it maintains this context, this ambient, this respect, and this mood.
  • I don't know how many women there are in the community, but hopefully more will come to this thread. Maybe we are not the most handsome (I think we are), and this is not important at all, but what I'm very clear about is that we are the funniest. Except when we sleep.
  • And I also positively appreciate that @Veum spends his time greeting us every day, and saying goodbye every day. It's not true that it's ignored. That effort, and that detail, deserve my like. Always.  Nobody needs it as the most important thing in the world, but it is a nice touch. And the day he doesn't say hello for several days ... we will worry about him. That is a community.

These have been my LITTLE thoughts of today.

Consider yourselves lucky I didn't post the Director's Cut.

PS1: By the way, I promised @Hollywood E Rock that I was not going to tell it, but... in the end I have to do it, it's necessary: actually he does not like his neighbors, he publishes the photos of his neighbors just to make Scarlett jealous. Every day. He tries to make her jealous every day, expecting every day to call him. But Scarlett is tough, and she remains impassive. But in reality, none of those neighbors seems attractive for him. None. If they all came into his house tonight, you can be sure that he will kick them out, before start to sing "Anywhere I lad my head" over and over again...and pull his blanket of hearts over his body and fall sleeping like a baby.

PS2: How many women are there in this community? That they contribute more, this is a respectful, funny, interesting and comfortable place. Here we have the best collector's editions in the world, and some members worth collecting themselves. And this members are missing the best tactics in the world to hook up with Hemsy; @Trianna doesn't make up her mind, she doesn't step forward; when push comes to shove she is too shy, she stays like a Quarter Slip in front of an OC. Or you miss out on @Fortis93's comments on all kinds of cookies, candy, or beers; he can advise anyone when it comes to raising their cholesterol.

But above all, good times are missed laughing with comity, understanding how different we are, and how funny it can be to meet every now and then. 

And no, when you think this is dead, people are only fondling their editions. And it takes time.

Live long and prosper to "This and that general discussion english room".

tenor.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Starting from that, whoever wants to can see the photos, and whoever wants doesn't have to. That's why they are in a "spoiler". And hat's what this site is about: freedom and respect. As long as certain minimum necessary rules are followed, no one has to feel bad. I myself add a like every Monday to the photos of men that are posted, and honestly, I don't even see them: but I support @Hollywood E Rock in his generous contribution, and I support that the girls or boys who want to see them can do so. I'm not interested in them, but this is a free and respectful community. Even to make a different contribution, or to expose a contrary feeling.

Yep, this is exactly why I also offer a 'Thanks' to Masculine Mondays as well, even if they personally do absolutely nothing for me.

10 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

And I also positively appreciate that @Veum spends his time greeting us every day, and saying goodbye every day. It's not true that it's ignored. That effort, and that detail, deserve my like. Always.  Nobody needs it as the most important thing in the world, but it is a nice touch. And the day he doesn't say hello for several days ... we will worry about him. That is a community.

Yep, I always make sure to like each greeting/goodbye. 

@Casiusco Once again, you have outdone yourself with some very astute and thought-provoking ruminations on the nature of this community, this site and life in general.

I personally appreciate all your posts/contributions alongside those you have mentioned.

You're someone with whom myself and I'm sure others can very easily engage with in both serious and humorous discussion.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

• I love this community. It's not easy to find a place where there is so much respect for such different positions, beliefs, opinions, tastes and even cultures. United by a common passion: collector's editions.
  • In my first months here, it caught my attention -and I didn't like- that most of the people didn't participate: they come, bought, and left without any intention of interacting with the community. And, although I think that for the community the more members participate is better, it's also true that this pleasant coexistence has benefited from the fact that whoever stays to talk, laugh, comment, or show their collections, is because they really are in the community mood. And that creates an interesting space for coexistence and exchange. 
  • In this context, for me this thread is a free open place where I assume that no one does or says anything to offend other members. Sometimes there may be different sensitivities linked to certain issues, but we all assume that it is normal, and that "the other" has the right to be different; and we love each other and laugh the same.
  • I understand that if we analyze the @Hollywood E Rock posts showing his neighbors -and we only analyze that- someone may get the wrong feeling of the forum. But, at the same time, anyone who try to know this a little, knows that neither that nor other posts are made with bad intentions, or lack of respect for anyone. And much less for the girls in the community. I don't think this is a sexualized forum, not even a sexualized thread: we just have a great member of the community who spends part of his time every day greeting us, and has a little tradition that can make us smile, or not. Like others they do other things. I positively value all the contributions, and I have a lot of respect for the people who spend their time collaborating in the community, in whatever way.
  • Starting from that, whoever wants to can see the photos, and whoever wants doesn't have to. That's why they are in a "spoiler". And hat's what this site is about: freedom and respect. As long as certain minimum necessary rules are followed, no one has to feel bad. I myself add a like every Monday to the photos of men that are posted, and honestly, I don't even see them: but I support @Hollywood E Rock in his generous contribution, and I support that the girls or boys who want to see them can do so. I'm not interested in them, but this is a free and respectful community. Even to make a different contribution, or to expose a contrary feeling.
  • If someone comes here one day for the first time, a little clueless, sees a post with those kinds of photos, and gets the wrong impression of the community, I honestly believe that the fault is theirs. It's the same as when you meet another person and judge them only by the first thing you see: if you're wrong, it's your fault. Whoever sees something they don't like, can dive into this wonderful community, and really see what this site is like, before deciding that something is bad or good. And I say this because of the @Hollywood E Rock pictures that were mentioned this weekend, but it also applies to religious events appreciations, cultural traditions, movies or songs linked to very specific personal beliefs, football preferences, etc. This is everyone's home, and everything has its place. And few communities will find themselves more respectful of others. That's why I like it.
  • And in an open place, where there is so much respect, in a thread as free as this, anyone can contribute other things that they consider more appropriate, funny, or interesting. I think that any contribution is welcome here, as long as it maintains this context, this ambient, this respect, and this mood.
  • I don't know how many women there are in the community, but hopefully more will come to this thread. Maybe we are not the most handsome (I think we are), and this is not important at all, but what I'm very clear about is that we are the funniest. Except when we sleep.
  • And I also positively appreciate that @Veum spends his time greeting us every day, and saying goodbye every day. It's not true that it's ignored. That effort, and that detail, deserve my like. Always.  Nobody needs it as the most important thing in the world, but it is a nice touch. And the day he doesn't say hello for several days ... we will worry about him. That is a community.

PS1: By the way, I promised @Hollywood E Rock that I was not going to tell it, but... in the end I have to do it, it's necessary: actually he does not like his neighbors, he publishes the photos of his neighbors just to make Scarlett jealous. Every day. He tries to make her jealous every day, expecting every day to call him. But Scarlett is tough, and she remains impassive. But in reality, none of those neighbors seems attractive for him. None. If they all came into his house tonight, you can be sure that he will kick them out, before start to sing "Anywhere I lad my head" over and over again...and pull his blanket of hearts over his body and fall sleeping like a baby.

PS2: How many women are there in this community? That they contribute more, this is a respectful, funny, interesting and comfortable place. Here we have the best collector's editions in the world, and some members worth collecting themselves. And this members are missing the best tactics in the world to hook up with Hemsy; @Trianna doesn't make up her mind, she doesn't step forward; when push comes to shove she is too shy, she stays like a Quarter Slip in front of an OC. Or you miss out on @Fortis93's comments on all kinds of cookies, candy, or beers; he can advise anyone when it comes to raising their cholesterol.

But above all, good times are missed laughing with comity, understanding how different we are, and how funny it can be to meet every now and then. 

And no, when you think this is dead, people are only fondling their editions. And it takes time.

Live long and prosper to "This and that general discussion english room".

tenor.gif

56 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Yep, this is exactly why I also offer a 'Thanks' to Masculine Mondays as well, even if they personally do absolutely nothing for me.

Yep, I always make sure to like each greeting/goodbye. 

@Casiusco Once again, you have outdone yourself with some very astute and thought-provoking ruminations on the nature of this community, this site and life in general.

I personally appreciate all your posts/contributions alongside those you have mentioned.

You're someone with whom myself and I'm sure others can very easily engage with in both serious and humorous discussion.

@Casiusco I’m so dumbfounded from your very articulate and compassionate love for us and our community. I absolutely can call you a very good friend of mine, and our community is SO fortunate to have you... I can say without any more thought I LOVE YOU MAN (of course in the right way my friend 🤣)❣️

Please continue to post your impassioned thoughts, they are fantastic my friend 😘

Hope your day and the rest of your life are filled with LOVE, HOPE, FAITH and health & happiness my very good friend🥰🙏:)

to good friends cheers GIF by Archie Comics

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

🥤Top of the morning to ya, it’s ☁️ 🌫  here.... good day there ... Veum here❣️ 🤠 😇 😷 😊

CURRENT WEATHER

10:34 AM

12.svg
44°F
RealFeel® 48°
RealFeel Shade™ 48°
Drizzle 

DAY

58°Hi
RealFeel® 58°
RealFeel Shade™ 57°

A brief morning shower or two; otherwise, cloudy
Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn
  • Like 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

LHDOa82.jpg

xPbM7G1.jpg

9ElMBuf.jpg

cGwEBDX.jpg

koe0Jx2.jpg

RWia8KM.jpg

ZfWoBsZ.jpg

jeojHKA.jpg

xbQwGud.jpg

ESSaMTR.jpg

YETyND2.jpg

nut9XKN.jpg

XdL3F7O.jpg

j7ERIIA.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 3/16/2021 at 8:30 AM, Casiusco said:

Proud Of You Yes GIF

I Appreciate You Dj Khaled GIF

Well Done Reaction GIF

Oh No What GIF by Originals

YOU, You, You.....

shocked oh no GIF

I will not confirm nor deny what you said here is true!

Nervous Rudy Giuliani GIF by GIPHY News

Nervous Orange Juice GIF by STARZ

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by Microsoft Surface

• Haha 5