IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Basil said:

@Fortis93 think i can beat the rocky sh1t, does getting up at 5am each morning for work and thurs -2c and fri -3c and then have to cleaning the car down count so i can drive it to work?

ScaryRevolvingBrahmancow-size_restricted

iDiva_Not-A-Morning-Person_12_5d8b235ec9

basil :D

Sounds to me like Rocky is embracing it a little more than your bemoaning it @Basil 😂😂

Fair play to you though Rambo, because my ass ain’t getting out of bed at 5am!! 😁🍻

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Basil said:

@Fortis93 think i can beat the rocky sh1t, does getting up at 5am each morning for work and thurs -2c and fri -3c and then have to cleaning the car down count so i can drive it to work?

ScaryRevolvingBrahmancow-size_restricted

iDiva_Not-A-Morning-Person_12_5d8b235ec9

Try working in it for your career during the Winter 🥶 

This was one of our worst & cold! 🥶 🥶 🥶 

Beginning Wednesday January 25, 1978, Indiana was paralyzed by a snow storm that came to be known as the Blizzard of '78, the worst blizzard on record for the Hoosier state. A familiar scene across Indiana during the Blizzard of 78.

image.thumb.jpeg.a64927ebf04c59bb50473bbac0dbfb5b.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

Try working in it for your career during the Winter 🥶 

This was one of our worst & cold! 🥶 🥶 🥶 

Beginning Wednesday January 25, 1978, Indiana was paralyzed by a snow storm that came to be known as the Blizzard of '78, the worst blizzard on record for the Hoosier state. A familiar scene across Indiana during the Blizzard of 78.

image.thumb.jpeg.a64927ebf04c59bb50473bbac0dbfb5b.jpeg

It was the same here in Michigan at that time, I was 1 yr old 😂 

• Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

jnlkGqN.jpg

nXz2J7m.jpg

FeFbXDl.jpg

qQy9yZ3.jpg

mk0XxTV.jpg

tc012Ya.jpg

KqkdZ28.jpg

mkkUJvA.jpg

ip3LwyK.jpg

nkTjBHX.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Dear Collectors,

we wish you all the best in 2021!

Let us announce another round of pre-orders, in which we will offer you two long-awaited titles:

•    FAC #148 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet Edition #1 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

•    FAC #148 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Lenticular 3D FullSlip Edition #2 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

•    FAC #149 DOCTOR STRANGE FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet Edition #1 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 DOCTOR STRANGE

•    FAC #149 DOCTOR STRANGE Lenticular 3D FullSlip Edition #2 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 DOCTOR STRANGE

We are preparing more information for you!

Sincerely,
FA team

4F32D426-AE4A-4299-A4CC-D3DD97E682D7.jpeg

5657D12B-B0D8-498D-A850-AA6622F1C7B5.jpeg

Steelbooks Listed on Filmarena’s website 

6679AEDC-FD90-46E7-817B-7F5783C2388C.jpeg

E9601864-6B8E-4D03-8C85-ED63F4DF4FFD.jpeg

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

evening ya all what a busy fooking day i had, up at 5am shower out at 5.40am into supermarket at 6am. done £100 in the boot, drop wife off to work onto work myself for 6.40am had a ruck with my manageress dinny cow left dirty sh1t all over my desk blew my top xD 

days work finish at 4pm pick wife up on way home, empty shopping out of boot sit down for an hour take wife to doctors for 5.40pm get back for 6pm.

stick dinner on will have that then shower about 8.30pm bed at 9pm  rinse and repeat, who fancies my day? 9_9

Edited by Basil

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

evening ya all what a busy fooking day i had, up at 5am shower out at 5.40am into supermarket at 6am. done £100 in the boot, drop wife off to work onto work myself for 6.40am had a ruck with my manageress dinny cow left dirty sh1t all over my desk blew my top xD 

days work finish at 4pm pick wife up on way home, empty shopping out of boot sit down for an hour take wife to doctors for 5.40pm get back for 6pm.

stick dinner on will have that then shower about 8.30pm bed at 9pm  rinse and repeat, who fancies my day? 9_9

Sounds interesting 🙄

Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN  

Funny Face Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, RAK said:

Dear Collectors,

we wish you all the best in 2021!

Let us announce another round of pre-orders, in which we will offer you two long-awaited titles:

•    FAC #148 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet Edition #1 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

•    FAC #148 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Lenticular 3D FullSlip Edition #2 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

•    FAC #149 DOCTOR STRANGE FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet Edition #1 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 DOCTOR STRANGE

•    FAC #149 DOCTOR STRANGE Lenticular 3D FullSlip Edition #2 - HARDBOX GIFT when buying both editions E1 + E2 DOCTOR STRANGE

We are preparing more information for you!

Sincerely,
FA team

4F32D426-AE4A-4299-A4CC-D3DD97E682D7.jpeg

5657D12B-B0D8-498D-A850-AA6622F1C7B5.jpeg

Steelbooks Listed on Filmarena’s website 

6679AEDC-FD90-46E7-817B-7F5783C2388C.jpeg

E9601864-6B8E-4D03-8C85-ED63F4DF4FFD.jpeg

Wow.... They STILL haven’t released these?! 🤣

Too late, the horse has bolted. Its reached the point where I am selling my FA editions now. 😁

• Haha 4