IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning all hope everyone is well and keeping safe 👍

Good Morning Gm GIF

see on the uk news all the lorries are backed up because we have the new strain of the lurgy, also when going past the shops this morning cars were starting to fill up the car parks at a rate of knots. was taking the wife to work for her to be safe 👍

basil :D

• Like 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

k4g3ip4.jpg

T3nW90b.jpg

ZjBJw9C.jpg

4ElRcaU.jpg

ejDTFPf.jpg

L0qzbRs.jpg

HopnDIR.jpg

TwJxQZY.jpg

TWmgsMM.jpg

0kyhddU.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Reveal hidden contents

k4g3ip4.jpg

T3nW90b.jpg

ZjBJw9C.jpg

4ElRcaU.jpg

ejDTFPf.jpg

L0qzbRs.jpg

HopnDIR.jpg

TwJxQZY.jpg

TWmgsMM.jpg

0kyhddU.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

@Benoit46 ☝️😭

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

gal gadot model GIFgal gadot kiss GIF

tenor.gif

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

inUKW04.jpg

RUiy8ou.jpg

AyVHDk2.jpg

gcNXlgd.jpg

TjWKHem.jpg

vNZ1pF7.jpg

HyGWYj7.jpg

OcqOkvG.jpg

uhyMR8m.jpg

bVfas9T.jpg

MJLqsFT.jpg

lYYUnUt.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

So my wife just showed me something she wants for next Christmas.... createroomco 

go check it out.  

obviously she wants it for crafts.  But all I could think was how bada$$ it would be for my collection. Now I’m trying to convince her to get it for me!!!!! 

@Neil21Harris

giphy.gif

Ideas are flowing in my head of how I could use this piece of furniture. I may need two of these! Your wife is focused! It could be a great gift for both of you to give to each other. The real question though is how are you going to wrap it?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Neil21Harris

giphy.gif

Ideas are flowing in my head of how I could use this piece of furniture. I may need two of these! Your wife is focused! It could be a great gift for both of you to give to each other. The real question though is how are you going to wrap it?

giphy.gif

Hahahaa. It certainly is amazing. Keep signing up for the “giveaways” optimistically 

• Like 1

Greetings from the future!

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be more ripped than before! Psychos ShReDeD!

TESTOSTERONE  Tuesday 

LET IT SNOW EDITION

Spoiler

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s more action-packed than our Monday!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Hide contents

inUKW04.jpg

RUiy8ou.jpg

AyVHDk2.jpg

gcNXlgd.jpg

TjWKHem.jpg

vNZ1pF7.jpg

HyGWYj7.jpg

OcqOkvG.jpg

uhyMR8m.jpg

bVfas9T.jpg

MJLqsFT.jpg

lYYUnUt.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Greetings from the future!

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be more ripped than before! Psychos ShReDeD!

TESTOSTERONE  Tuesday 

LET IT SNOW EDITION

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s more action-packed than our Monday!

@Fortis93

giphy.gif

I’ve been waiting for another edition!!!

30 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

@Benoit46

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hello everyone,

You may be aware, there are new Covid restrictions in the UK which is effecting European deliveries. Unfortunately, most, if not all couriers have temporarily frozen European deliveries meaning we are unable to ship our current orders destined for Europe. As a result, we will now hold European orders for a minimum of 2 weeks, where we will access the situation to see if the restrictions have been lifted.

If you are a European customer and have received your fulfilment for any order, please note, it is highly likely that your parcel could be held by our courier for the same period of time, until restrictions are lifted.

Orders will continue to the UK, Republic of Ireland and Rest of The World but please be aware that there are delays on almost all parcels due to Covid and the Christmas period.

We are extremely disappointed that we cannot get the European orders out right now and apologise for this and the moment we can start shipping again, we will let you know.

We hope you all have a great Christmas.

Thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu 

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Neil21Harris said:

So my wife just showed me something she wants for next Christmas.... createroomco 

go check it out.  

obviously she wants it for crafts.  But all I could think was how bada$$ it would be for my collection. Now I’m trying to convince her to get it for me!!!!! 

😒

Bored Over It GIF by jjjjjohn

Edited by Veum