IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Veum said:

The last few days my fine friends... what’s up 😆 

No One Tumbleweed GIF

well im very busy at work atm and lucky if i have an hour or so spare when i get in now currently.

and also by looks of it gbs have cut down to nothing atm so by looks of it everyone else is buggering off xDxDxD 

if only HDZETA get there arse in gear with sorting out BOP

if only NOVA would sort out 1917 approvals

we desperately need some more WEA releases its like the rails have come off lately and there is nothing new really to peek anyone's interest

i cant even get an empty wooden box ordered 6 months ago because other gbs are more important now, a sure fired way of annoying people 9_9

if i was a clever man i would be running some competitions with exclusive prizes to draw people back in, but hey im not admin xD

and finally @Hollywood E Rock sick monday pictures arent helping just ask @Benoit46 xDxDxD 

Despicable Me Lol GIF

basils got his naughty head on today xD 

peter pan disney GIF

all the best

basil :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Spoiler
37 minutes ago, Basil said:

well im very busy at work atm and lucky if i have an hour or so spare when i get in now currently.

and also by looks of it gbs have cut down to nothing atm so by looks of it everyone else is buggering off xDxDxD 

if only HDZETA get there arse in gear with sorting out BOP

if only NOVA would sort out 1917 approvals

we desperately need some more WEA releases its like the rails have come off lately and there is nothing new really to peek anyone's interest

i cant even get an empty wooden box ordered 6 months ago because other gbs are more important now, a sure fired way of annoying people 9_9

if i was a clever man i would be running some competitions with exclusive prizes to draw people back in, but hey im not admin xD

and finally @Hollywood E Rock sick monday pictures arent helping just ask @Benoit46 xDxDxD 

Despicable Me Lol GIF

basils got his naughty head on today xD 

peter pan disney GIF

all the best

basil :D

Yeah it is really... around here anymore 😒

Bored Over It GIF by jjjjjohn

• Like 1

I know I haven't posted all day, but the last 72 hours have been tremendous. @Hollywood E Rockand I were at Scarlett's birthday party, and we've come back very tired. Really, really tired.

In fact, it has a lot of merit that coming directly from the airport... he has gone to take pictures of his neighbors for you... without sleeping !! ...

That's a real Psycho.

tenor.gif?itemid=8838578

;) 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I know I haven't posted all day, but the last 72 hours have been tremendous. @Hollywood E Rockand I were at Scarlett's birthday party, and we've come back very tired. Really, really tired.

In fact, it has a lot of merit that coming directly from the airport... he has gone to take pictures of his neighbors for you... without sleeping !! ...

That's a real Psycho.

tenor.gif?itemid=8838578

;) 

@Casiusco,

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

• Haha 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

ZZKb4zG.jpg

siZqjsx.jpg

BO7OEOS.jpg

FGm4b3i.jpg

Th7FSBR.jpg

bgu8UE7.jpg

QlX56T9.jpg

3v7AACU.jpg

Abuw5Ky.jpg

o3IHQwx.jpg

h3GgDww.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Casiusco said:

@Casiusco

giphy.gif

I would go into great detail about our experience 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But

giphy.gif

That's a real Psycho.

;) 

Getting Thin Tuesday done this week was more challenging than usual 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

but I got it done!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2