IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

As long as we keep getting @Hollywood E Rock's Daily Delights (outside of Masculine Monday, of course) then I have no problem with either option.

However, both scenarios pale in comparison to the dilemma that was put forth to us yesterday: will @Trianna remain Blue or go Red?

yvFyW3wDdrTDq.gif

The fate of the universe rests in that decision.

I don't know how the color tradition is in Australia, but I would swear the second pillis green ... not blue ... ;) 

And that worries me, @Fortis93, because I appreciate you.

Please, inyour benefit, tell us what the number you see in the following image:

Ishihara_05.jpg

Now, please, tell us the differences you see between this two different images:

FUKTstjzuYOSLejyp9y7hda2_QgrwGFUAzYkuyJ4 VS FUKTstjzuYOSLejyp9y7hda2_QgrwGFUAzYkuyJ4

In order to make sure you are okay, we are going to repeat the last test, in case you have trouble finding the differences. Please find any difference between the following images:

s-l300.jpg  VS Filmarena-Jaws-4K-UHD-Steelbook-Blu-Ray- 

Now you have a good guide to self-assess your vision level, and not give a girl a green dress when she asked you for a blue one.

In MP we care about your health ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

I'm mad that I still haven't gotten Chris Hemsworth's number from him

sexy chris hemsworth GIF

Do you really like guys who go with a hammer down the street, come from a troubled family, with a dangerous brother, and with serious drinking problems?

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

I hear @Casiusco is Spain's Chris Hemsworth.

@Fortis93, only on odd-numbered Saturdays, in months with a "z" in the name, from 4 to 5 in the morning, if it's hot, my soccer team has won, and you imitate his brother Liam in underwear.

But seriously, @Trianna, think about it: Chris Hemsworth was close to Margot Robbie, and... preferring to meet a bad Spanish actress seeking notoriety...!!!! 

What kind of man would do that?

What kind of man!!!

In Spain we have a popular funny word to define this: "Pagafantas". What comes to be "Pay-Fantas", or "Pay-Cokes". Who pay the bill to someone smarter than him. 

Do you like Fanta? ;) 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

@Casiusco My man, are you really going to test my eyesight after making the following observation? xD

But, alas, I'll bite.

I'll simplify it for you.

409529baa0aed264dd3dfad28fb53e70.gif

My friend, by now you should know that I'm a romantic man, and I like that women love me for my collector editions, not for my wet shirt.

I don't like superficial girls.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

@Casiusco Well, according to a rather popular conspiracy theory about our country (I think you'll like this one), we actually don't exist.

Our country apparently was invented as an elaborate cover up for atrocities committed by secret government agents.

And everyone here is apparently an actor trying to maintain this illusion right down to the airline pilots.

Source: https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/australia/articles/some-people-think-australia-doesnt-exist-heres-why/

So, you're actually talking to someone who doesn't even exist right now. xD

4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I admit that I always had suspicions about who you are.

3adb331e72b428eecc216047c96a662a.gif

But you already knew that.

At this point, I have two doubts:

1) If Australia does not exist, and it is a UK invention, what will happen to those islands, to the actors and sets when Brexit is applied?

2) If Australia doesn't exist, then... Media Psychos may not either, and the collector's editions are just an instrument to keep us entertained while members of the Bildelberg group take over the world. Is Media Psychos an advanced neural control system from the most powerful people on the planet?

dr-evil-canon-laser-1.gif

Think about it: we're focused on the GBs opening and/or closing, voluntarily giving up our financial resources, feeling happy or sad for a collector's edition, identifying ourselves as a community, celebrating special dates together, and waking up every morning thinking only of the new photos of girls and boys in swimsuits from that day.

I think it's clear that everything fits.

3) And the most important question of all: if really...you are an Australian actor, and all Australians are actors in the same set of the adorable Fake Australia..., could you get me Margot Robbie's phone number without Scarlett knowing....?

tenor.gif?itemid=17452790

I see dead people, it has been confirmed Zombies 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️  have voted here in the good Ol’ USA 🇺🇸 

haley joel osment 90s GIF the walking dead nyc GIF by ADWEEK

2 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good day everyone (and to answer @Fortis93 question)

7f596811dfdb05b0e3c19374a6d94960.gif

What color is that ewww 😝 

• Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

xWqqJlz.jpg

Gt4KbQr.jpg

GHMM2gV.jpg

2L8gCaH.jpg

7amQqoo.jpg

5ajFOfV.jpg

OBDxiRP.jpg

bDSQeNo.jpg

E1khKnp.jpg

VNdmuyA.jpg

SN8ZyVL.jpg

aVWGXjA.jpg

xF6O9qi.jpg

6BdYedF.jpg

1ePRVWn.jpg

Jrs9J0I.jpg

d47ie4L.jpg

MeHJBo0.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Good afternoon, dear psychos.

After having found a (for me) very sought old japanese films DVD pack -at a good price- after more than four years of searching without feasible opportunities, today I want to offer all my respect and support to psychos whose financial limitations, economic rules, prudence, or personal preference, do not allow them to spend big money without thinking or looking at the price, no matter how much they want.

tenor.gif?itemid=14558982

All those searches, patience, filtering, browsing, archaeological methods and using all kinds of implausible resources and searching tactics... sometimes pay off.

El-Minero-60080.gif

Never stop searching !!!

tenor.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

xWqqJlz.jpg

Gt4KbQr.jpg

GHMM2gV.jpg

2L8gCaH.jpg

7amQqoo.jpg

5ajFOfV.jpg

OBDxiRP.jpg

bDSQeNo.jpg

E1khKnp.jpg

VNdmuyA.jpg

SN8ZyVL.jpg

aVWGXjA.jpg

xF6O9qi.jpg

6BdYedF.jpg

1ePRVWn.jpg

Jrs9J0I.jpg

d47ie4L.jpg

MeHJBo0.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

I can not look 👀 

Look Down I Love Lucy GIF sorry michael caine GIF

• Haha 4

FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

oQu37ME.jpg

WB1ofCe.jpg

v89fntV.jpg

Ea7fDwa.jpg

siCMir6.jpg

5ba2UGQ.jpg

yvBmjlY.jpg

GMjq7sR.jpg

Zm7HpBs.jpg

EO5gUf6.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

PYb3nXQ.jpg

MtN69Bk.jpg

5ErceCK.jpg

drdpCdo.jpg

B5q5Q4S.jpg

Z7tNsR9.jpg

AlJ8FR2.jpg

vCapzy2.jpg

SC0axIm.jpg

bcEFKuT.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1