IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

Sad Kid GIF

@Hollywood E Rock....

Where are the ... temptation island pool GIF by RTL 5

ricky gervais laughing GIF

I was wondering the same.

What about Fashion Friday

Spoiler

sexy girl GIF

Frivolous Fiday

Spoiler

200.gif

Fetching Friday

Spoiler

sexy girl GIF

Foxy Friday

Spoiler

sexy hot girl GIF

I leave it to @Hollywood E Rock to come up with something that is actually working 🤣. I'm sure you will find something in your library.

school girl laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a une heure, extantsrevenge a dit :

What about Fashion Friday

Révéler le contenu masqué

sexy girl GIF

Frivolous Fiday

200.gif

Fetching Friday

sexy girl GIF

Foxy Friday

sexy hot girl GIF

I leave it to @Hollywood E Rock to come up with something that is actually working 🤣. I'm sure you will find something in your library.

school girl laughing GIF

Yessss GIF by memecandy

Yesssss GIF

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

yes it sure is a mighty  fine edition, thats the one I went for too ... manta sure have done some excellent themed boxsets this being one of the best, the first man OC was a belter too ... just a shame the movie wasn’t great

Yes I agree, they really think outside the box with the design on a lot of them..first man is a beauty too, although I can't get my jacket to sit quite right sometimes 🤣🤣 and I wish we could get some manta fitted protectors. I thought shape of water was good but not great. 

• Like 1

I picked this up on Ebay for a really good price. It arrived yesterday. I actually didn't care for the movie that much but the design of this OC is phenomenal. Plus getting one for below retail is pretty nice! I liked First man a lot. If you have a Dolby Atmos system it is a totally different movie. It's probably in my top 10 Atmos movies actually. Like a riding a roller coaster at Six Flags. 

• Like 4

heads up

zavvi facebook and twitter are suggesting star wars empire is coming soon, that could be next few days or week. i dont fully know but thats my guess 👍

if people want it suggest they keep there radar up. for pre-order.

also those that order from carls gb here go and do that now and give him the chance to get the orders in if it does go live.

the last one lasted a few hours on pre-order and that had a 3500 print run.

you have all now been warned

basil B|

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

heads up

zavvi facebook and twitter are suggesting star wars empire is coming soon, that could be next few days or week. i dont fully know but thats my guess 👍

if people want it suggest they keep there radar up. for pre-order.

also those that order from carls gb here go and do that now and give him the chance to get the orders in if it does go live.

the last one lasted a few hours on pre-order and that had a 3500 print run.

you have all now been warned

basil B|

would love to do that, but until they reveal the artwork I’m not committing, from what I seen from there teaser I’m not impressed.

• Like 1

Just now, RAK said:

would love to do that, but until they reveal the artwork I’m not committing, from what I seen from there teaser I’m not impressed.

alot of people missed out on the first pre-order

im just giving the warning pre-order is coming thats all, i wouldn't commit to nothing till i see it either.

basil 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

alot of people missed out on the first pre-order

im just giving the warning pre-order is coming thats all, i wouldn't commit to nothing till i see it either.

basil 👍

Nope, I understand. Appreciate the heads up. But the glimpse of the poster they showed looked like it was going to be similar to the last Steelbook release.

https://steelbookpro.fr/2020/05/15/star-wars-lempire-contre-attaque-un-steelbook-4k-zavvi-teasing/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Nope, I understand. Appreciate the heads up. But the glimpse of the poster they showed looked like it was going to be similar to the last Steelbook release.

https://steelbookpro.fr/2020/05/15/star-wars-lempire-contre-attaque-un-steelbook-4k-zavvi-teasing/

i personally not sure its going to be that myself, think is a red herring 👍

and more likely to be the correct theatrical poster otherwise if they dont do all with correct artwork everyone will just cancel, i know i will if they use that.

that be alot of steels to hang onto for zavvi, cost them a fortune in the long run.

only be 35000 steels across 10 films

basil :D

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Basil said:

i personally not sure its going to be that myself, think is a red herring 👍

and more likely to be the correct theatrical poster otherwise if they dont do all with correct artwork everyone will just cancel, i know i will if they use that.

that be alot of steels to hang onto for zavvi, cost them a fortune in the long run.

only be 35000 steels across 10 films

basil :D

Agreed, I hope that it’s a continuous line of there original poster art, and not be a bunch of random artwork.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi @RAK

I'm sure one of the Mods can make things more evident in a PM but for now, I can tell you that there are certain words that when used, trigger a Mod request to vette.

I do not mean profanity.

You may wish to PM a Mod on this buddy 🙂

Thanks @Grendel for the help. Its a little annoying, but not a huge deal. Just don’t understand why or what is triggering it, just doesn’t make sense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi @RAK

I'm sure one of the Mods can make things more evident in a PM but for now, I can tell you that there are certain words that when used, trigger a Mod request to vette.

I do not mean profanity.

You may wish to PM a Mod on this buddy 🙂

@RAK what grendal said certain trigger words across the whole board, a mod has to come see whats been said and vet it ok to then carry on.

there are reasons behind it all from the past, its just how it is a slight pain i know.

i had to wait for a supermod to come online to vet my post i forgot one of the words, which was my bad.

but supermods and above can vet these across the board. 

if you get a hidden post the quickest way to get it resolved is to pm a supermod to come have a look they have to cover alot of ground and may not get seen for a while otherwise.

you be amazed all the work that goes on behind the scenes.

i just goto try remember not to use one of these words but on odd occasions it cant be helped.

hope that clears it up a bit

basil 👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

@RAK what grendal said certain trigger words across the whole board, a mod has to come see whats been said and vet it ok to then carry on.

there are reasons behind it all from the past, its just how it is a slight pain i know.

i had to wait for a supermod to come online to vet my post i forgot one of the words, which was my bad.

but supermods and above can vet these across the board. 

if you get a hidden post the quickest way to get it resolved is to pm a supermod to come have a look they have to cover alot of ground and may not get seen for a while otherwise.

you be amazed all the work that goes on behind the scenes.

i just goto try remember not to use one of these words but on odd occasions it cant be helped.

hope that clears it up a bit

basil 👍

Thanks at @Basil for the response, not a problem. Was just wondering what was going on.

Edited by RAK