IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤 Mail Call today and from the past couple of wks.!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

MP 

FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND HERE ON MP, THANK YOU SO MUCH!😘

BRAVEHEART Black Barons (A BEAUTY LENTI!)

DEEPDISCOUNT.com (discount sale)

DEATH VALLEY DAYS - Complete Seasons 1, 2, 3 & The Ronald Reagan Yrs. DVDs

THE HIGH CHAPARRAL - Season 3 & The Final Season DVDs

AMZ.com

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 4K UHD/BD

3E59D5E4-1070-482C-A513-0FABB013A753.thumb.jpeg.723c0cfa4bf462c76d52ede1a4515f4a.jpeg

DEEPDISCOUNT.com

CHARLIE’S ANGELS 4K UHD/BD

MIDSOMER MURDERS SERIES 21 BD

THE RARE BREED BD

CANYON PASSAGE BD

NIGHT PASSAGE BD

EBAY.com

RED SPARROW LENTI MAGNET FOR STEELBOOK

74237465-76A5-4428-8D23-365E13324398.thumb.jpeg.160956f01100a7ab3595ed583191eeb8.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

I was wondering if animals could get it,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It would be my favorite animal smh. Did the news say if the tiger was okay?

I Think She is fine they are watching her and the other 5 Tigers . A keeper had the Virus and somehow jumped species . 

I HOPE the stupid Hoomans do not start and hurt animals more than they already do .

FEAR makes people do the worse things  

11 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Simply have to post here too, the first baby squirrels are invading 😍

First little one with bigger one that is wondering who that is 😊

Squirrel 20 1.JPG

Close up

Squirrel 20 2.JPG

Darky with an admirer 😃

Squirrel 20 3.JPG

and 2 small ones together😍

Squirrel 20 4.JPG

@Scary Hair look 😍

Have a nice week everyone.

FUZZ BOMBS SO TINY . @extantsrevenge Thire is no Finer , Kinder , Genuine Loving homan on this planet than you . I AM SO PLEASED THEY SEE THIS TOO squirrel eating GIF

24 minutes ago, Basil said:

bloody hell poor old boris johnson moved to intensive care tonight, hope hes ok

basil :(

Time will tell . He has a big ass desk too Guess it dont work that well as a preventative measure after all  shocked oh my god GIF.

TO EVERYONE BATTLING THIS IN WHAT EVER SHAPE OR FORM get well hug GIF

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

How is it going tonight my very good friend @Hollywood E Rock?

What have you been doing today/tonight?🤔

Hey @Veum

Everything is going good today. Earlier I was getting everything with unemployment in order, it’s a good thing I’m not broke, because if I needed that money I would be fu*ked. Unemployment here in Missouri is a mess. I haven’t talked with an actual human yet, but I’m pretty sure I’m fine.

Also I left out the house for the first time in a week to get some pizza, in the area where I live it doesn’t seem like anything is going on. I saw all kinds of people out & about. You would think the roads would be empty like during the holidays but not here. 

Hows your day been, have you knocked out anymore MCU movies?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @Veum

Everything is going good today. Earlier I was getting everything with unemployment in order, it’s a good thing I’m not broke, because if I needed that money I would be fu*ked. Unemployment here in Missouri is a mess. I haven’t talked with an actual human yet, but I’m pretty sure I’m fine.

Also I left out the house for the first time in a week to get some pizza, in the area where I live it doesn’t seem like anything is going on. I saw all kinds of people out & about. You would think the roads would be empty like during the holidays but not here. 

Hows your day been, have you knocked out anymore MCU movies?

@Hollywood E Rock

I hope you get your unemployment straightened out soon!🙂

Was your pizza 🍕 good!?😋

No, I have not watched another one yet... I’ll ask you a silly question in here haha, “What do you think I’ve been watching lately?” LOL 😝 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

I hope you get your unemployment straightened out soon!🙂

Was your pizza 🍕 good!?😋

No, I have not watched another one yet... I’ll ask you a silly question in here haha, “What do you think I’ve been watching lately?” LOL 😝 

@Veum

Pizza was

giphy.gif

You have been watching those criminal justice programs 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is waking up feeling good & ready to make the most of the day. The weather today is supposed to be a sunny 82 degrees what’s funny about that is our weather will be back down in the 50s by Thursday. Just when it feels like Spring is here to stay our weather goes

giphy.gif

Also my girlfriend was talking with her brother & he said something about us being officially on lockdown soon. We was confused because we thought our State was already on lockdown. We hadn’t been out the house in days, we are already on lockdown 😂😂😂. Anyways here’s to everyone in this great community having a Terrific Tuesday!

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

@Hollywood E Rock i know what your saying about people not socially distancing, people that are off treating it like a holiday. thinking oh we not at work lets go down the beach or all meet up in a park. been all over the news here last few weeks. unfortunately some people are plebs. and in all honesty if boris johnson can get it like he has anyone can.

but because they are out in the sun people dont here of the 5 year old boy that died the other week, a healthy 12 year old dead, a 55 year old doctor dead.

all fit and healthy. i dont think till someone they know dies will peoples attitude change unfortunately. 

my sister was sent home by her bank she works for at a call center because she started coughing, the bank being the kind souls that they are arranged for a computer to be dropped off at her house so she can keep working for them 9_9 funny they send her home sick but then ask her to keep working, all worried about the staff aren't they.

my mother in law and sister in law are both oh the higher risk list because of other illnesses.

my cousin lives in london and hes stuck at home, worried about him because thats hotspot of the country here.

but the ones that dont follow the rules will really know about it in due course.

they miss the point the nhs could fail.

and they be the planks that need it.

doing the social distancing is a pain, i been stuck inside for about 2 weeks now.

only going out to take wife to work in car there and straight back again and stopping off at supermarket when food is needed only and that is done on way back from dropping wife off.

yes its boring especially as i on my own here in the house.

but people really need to follow the rules here.

on got to look at the italy deaths for the reasons why, not rocket science is it?

anyway now finished 5 seasons of battle star time for a few films today me thinks :D

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Morning everybody....

What feels like day 182763 on Lockdown.

Wishing the PM a speedy recovery too, a lot of people were not fans to start with but he's gained people's respect with how he's handled this.  

Been bang in to my latest TV show at the moment who this one slipped under the radar I'll never know but it's so good. Up to season 3 of 5. There will be a lot who's seen it but if you haven't Breaking bad is awesome. 

walter white walt GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

A RANDOM thought here nothing unusual from me .

This whole lock down thing  in history situations have caused people to do extraordinary feats of endurance  .

During times  occupation and persecution hiding from the world often in very cramped beyond basic conditions A form of Isolation was the only way to have even the smallest chance survive .

We have running water  , sanitation  , multiple rooms and forms of entertainment + exercise  ways to keep on touch even though it is digitally .

STAY SAFE AND SANE ALL Heart Flirting GIF by swerk

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

A RANDOM thought here nothing unusual from me .

This whole lock down thing  in history situations have caused people to do extraordinary feats of endurance  .

During times  occupation and persecution hiding from the world often in very cramped beyond basic conditions A form of Isolation was the only way to have even the smallest chance survive .

We have running water  , sanitation  , multiple rooms and forms of entertainment + exercise  ways to keep on touch even though it is digitally .

STAY SAFE AND SANE ALL Heart Flirting GIF by swerk

I was with you until you said exercise! 🤣

• Haha 3