IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Veum said:

ย 

At what @Hollywood E Rock?ย ๐Ÿค”

@Veum

ย 

Atย being a movie lover, at being aย film fan, at being retired! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR TIME?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ You canโ€™t let days pass away without getting the classics knocked out. I know you own 9 copies of the movie lol, open up one of your releases & get right!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

ย 

Atย being a movie lover, at being aย film fan, at being retired! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR TIME?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ You canโ€™t let days pass away without getting the classics knocked out. I know you own 9 copies of the movie lol, open up one of your releases & get right!

ย 

remember @Hollywood E Rockย I'm stuck on those crime drama reality shows from our DVR hey!๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Yeah Right Eyeroll GIF by Five Guys A Weekย Tripping GIF

• Haha 1

@Triannaย @Hollywood E Rock

ย 

I canโ€™t wait for the Falcon @ Winter soldier Series on Netflix. Captain America Trilogy was my favorite out of all the movies. With the Winter Soldier probably being one of there best movies, and my favorite. It would be nice to see The White Wolf shine in the series.ย 
ย 

Yeah start binging that Sh**t
ย 

13 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

ย 

Atย being a movie lover, at being aย film fan, at being retired! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR TIME?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ You canโ€™t let days pass away without getting the classics knocked out. I know you own 9 copies of the movie lol, open up one of your releases & get right

ย 

do it jewish GIF

chris pratt dinosaurs GIF by Omaze

jennifer love hewitt i give up GIF

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Veum said:

ย 

remember @Hollywood E Rockย I'm stuck on those crime drama reality shows from our DVR hey!๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Yeah Right Eyeroll GIF by Five Guys A Weekย Tripping GIF

@Veum

ย 

There is like 1000 episodes a season with those shows. You got to put the shows on hold & get to someย real fun. I need you to watch
ย 

Captain America: The First Avenger

giphy.gif

ย 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

giphy.gif

ย 

Captain America: Civil War

ย 

giphy.gif
ย 

Before the weeks end. You are American, do it for your country, do it for your people ๐Ÿคฃ! You know the government raises taxes on all Americans who havenโ€™t seen these movies right? You better get on it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 5

ย 

ย 

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

ย 

There is like 1000 episodes a season with those shows. You got to put the shows on hold & get to someย real fun. I need you to watch
ย 

Captain America: The First Avenger

giphy.gif

ย 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

giphy.gif

ย 

Captain America: Civil War

ย 

giphy.gif
ย 

Before the weeks end. You are American, do it for your country, do it for your people ๐Ÿคฃ! You know the government raises taxes on all Americans who havenโ€™t seen these movies right? You better get on it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

My fine fellow @Hollywood E Rockย thanks for that I went & hunted up my 4Ks SBs of these & as it is my duty for America, you, God ,Country,ย Family I WILL obey CAPTAIN AMERICA and have a CA marathon ๐Ÿฅค๐ŸŽฌย this week-end & have fun watching ๐Ÿ“บย themย hey!๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Here they are my fine fellow Psychos!๐Ÿค 

ย 

969E4819-D103-4761-B256-42917E5E9086.thumb.jpeg.a7f51e2f86d4964ab92ca50ed2e307bf.jpeg

• Like 3

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Veum said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

My fine fellow @Hollywood E Rockย thanks for that I went & hunted up my 4Ks SBs of these & as it is my duty for America, you, God ,Country,ย Family I WILL obey CAPTAIN AMERICA and have a CA marathon ๐Ÿฅค๐ŸŽฌย this week-end & have fun watching ๐Ÿ“บย themย hey!๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Here they are my fine fellow Psychos!๐Ÿค 

ย 

969E4819-D103-4761-B256-42917E5E9086.thumb.jpeg.a7f51e2f86d4964ab92ca50ed2e307bf.jpeg

ย 

@Veum

ย 

You know what I see you are focused now! My copies are in storage, but Iโ€™m about to go get them & marathon it up too, Why Not!!!

ย 

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

@Veum

ย 

You know what I see you are focused now! My copies are in storage, but Iโ€™m about to go get them & marathon it up too, Why Not!!!

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Sounds great @Hollywood E Rockย we should hook-up later & go over our thoughts on these!๐Ÿค”

ย 

Howabout it @Triannaย / @RAKย / @Grendelย let's have a virtual week-end movieย ๐ŸŽฌย party ๐ŸŽ‰ย complete w/๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅคย and critique later... I'm game, anybody else, now on w/the show!

ย 

friends seinfeld GIFย ย Welcome Home GIF by memecandyย 

• Like 1

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Veum said:

ย 

Sounds great @Hollywood E Rockย we should hook-up later & go over our thoughts on these!๐Ÿค”

ย 

Howabout it @Triannaย / @RAKย / @Grendelย let's have a virtual week-end movieย ๐ŸŽฌย party ๐ŸŽ‰ย complete w/๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅคย and critique later... I'm game, anybody else, now on w/the show!

ย 

friends seinfeld GIFย ย Welcome Home GIF by memecandyย 

ย 

ย 

๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฌ

ย 

Now that I think about it gang, since we are all stuck inside for awhile w/this virus craziness, why don't weย start a thread w/us watching the same movie (we all have to have access to said movie of course, we can decide & check on each other to see if we have that particular one) and then banter back & forth of the movie we saw!

ย 

Good idea or not, I'm game?๐Ÿค”

ย 

Starting with all 3 Captain America's!!

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

FullSlips
TrSr3Dx.jpg
ย 

CA: The First Avenger (KIMCHIDVD),

CA: The Winter Soldier (NovaMedia),

CA: Civil War (NovaMedia)

ย 

Steelbooks
K0Utb7c.jpg
ย 

Theres some nice embossing/debossing on each steelbook & theyโ€™reย all double discs 3d copy w/the regular blu-ray copy. I think Iโ€™m going 3Dย with this viewing, because last time I just watched them regular HDR.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

FullSlips
TrSr3Dx.jpg
ย 

ย 

Steelbooks
K0Utb7c.jpg
ย 

Theres some nice embossing/debossing on each steelbook & theyโ€™reย all double discs 3d copy w/the regular blu-ray copy. I think Iโ€™m going 3Dย with this viewing, because last time I just watched them regular HDR.

ย 

Those look fantastic @Hollywood E Rockย congrats... Iโ€™m in the middle ofย Captain America: The First Avenger & enjoying it immensely!๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

captain america GIF

ย 

I have my handy iPad beside me so I can still banter back & forth w/you all!๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

FullSlips
TrSr3Dx.jpg
ย 

ย 

Steelbooks
K0Utb7c.jpg
ย 

Veryย Nice!ย 

• Like 2

Who is the gorgeous lady, love her & her accent is divine, hey!๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Hayley Atwell
ย 
Peggy Carterย is portrayed by Hayley Atwell in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This version is depicted as a Britishย agentย rather than anย American. The characterย firstย appears in the 2011 filmย Captain America: The First Avenger.

ย 

image.jpeg.7607c4c84364f6f772071c0b326b5aae.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1