IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif

Today is the big Endgame day. I hope everyone who is seeing this today will have a good time. I'm going next week.

Steelbooks are starting to show up already. German 4K and German 3D, I'm sure zavvi and Best Buy will follow in the next few hours ☺️

Looking forward to some premiums as well.

But let us not forget the smaller movies, we have a new WCL GB for The Swordman in the Double Flag Town here

WCL Exclusive #22 - Swordsman on Double Flag Town - Release Thread - Media Psychos

• Like 2

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning this and that 😁😁

My them for this week is only about one thing ENDGAME  😂

I am now 2 days out from going to see it on Friday and early hype and reviews make it sound fantastic. 

It looks like it's gonna shatter a lot of records. I really can't wait for the 3 hour marathon it promises to be. 

Have a great day all 

Rob 

• Like 4

well my tickets are booked for endgame saturday morning 10.05 largest screen at the multiplex and so far the quietest booked showing.

they start from 8am sat morning and is on every 15 minutes thru alot of the screens there, the amount of showings is insane and the amount of people booked up is also high.

think this be the biggest film of the year so far. confidence is high xD

basil :)

• Like 3

I’ve still not booked yet. I will try and watch it Sat, but hype appears to be so huge that I cannot see a quiet showing happening until next week. This is more important to me than being one of the first to watch it. 

I never really understood the need to be the first to watch it. After all, with something as iconic as End Game, I will probably have watched it 10 times by Xmas anyway! 😂😂😂

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I’ve still not booked yet. I will try and watch it Sat, but hype appears to be so huge that I cannot see a quiet showing happening until next week. This is more important to me than being one of the first to watch it. 

I never really understood the need to be the first to watch it. After all, with something as iconic as End Game, I will probably have watched it 10 times by Xmas anyway! 😂😂😂

I just can't wait 😂😂 

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

10 times 😳, I will most likely watched it only twice (1 cinema showing, 1 when it comes out on 4K). I don't watch movies so much in a short time anymore, even if they are really great. So much other stuff to watch 😜.

Did you guys see the Collectors Boxset from zavvi

Avengers Endgame - zavvi Collectors Boxset 3D - Media Psychos

looks great. Getting one of these and the German 4K Steelbook, now bring us the Premium releases 🤣

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

10 times 😳, I will most likely watched it only twice (1 cinema showing, 1 when it comes out on 4K). I don't watch movies so much in a short time anymore, even if they are really great. So much other stuff to watch 😜.

looks great. Getting one of these and the German 4K Steelbook, now bring us the Premium releases 🤣

Yeah zavvi trying to up there game..looks like a nice set. Hopefully they get to us safe. There notoriously known here for having the worst packaging ever. I've bought boxsets that have been squeezed in to single steelbook packaging 😂😂 and there customer service well don't get me started on those....

giphy (22).gif

• Like 2

I know we are all about movies psychos, however here in the USA American football is tops... I'll be watching/DVRing (watching all the sports shows now! icon_biggrin.gif) from tonight thru Sunday the American football NFL draft! borat.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-x0o9Vz0nF5x3IzVWFFH

0ap3000001026256.jpg&f=jpg&w=1280&c=80

https://www.nfl.com/?icampaign=network_nflhome_header

@Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

I'm all for new topics in the English room but howay man @Veum American football 🤔😂 

It's something I've never been able to get in to. It's so stop start stop start for my liking. Each to there own though 😉

Rob, you would have had to grow-up with it as I have! ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsatu4H5FHLc2pWZJOrHY images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJQwz1rvl3YLAwLKK-dPC images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtGhDy8FLEE79cOGYUquB

10 minutes ago, romeroland said:

I was into all sports growing up. I can play pretty much any sport, I mediocre at most of them but football was my favorite. But injuries pushed me to stop playing it. Football season is almost here.

@romeroland I'd definitely recommend them mate. That has came today and Dunkirk soon. I'm sure there are GB's still open for some future UHD releases. Maybe @ksosk is best to ask. 

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Veum we have an extra Sport section here. I'm not really into sport.... wait a second if you count Wrestling as sport then I would be a huge sport fan 😁

42haLq8.gif?noredirect

I follow Wresting since I was a child and still watch all the big shows. It is a lot of fun and so many great performers 👍

Ric Flair is my all time Favorite.

From the currently active Wrestlers, my favorite would be

tenor.gif?itemid=7617047

and these two from Japan Hiroshi Tanahasi & Kazuchika Okada

AptMediocreCattle-small.gif

so many great wrestlers out there (past, present and future).

Also the Women are curently really stealing the show 😍

Becky Lynch                                                and  Charlotte Flair

InexperiencedSpanishFlicker-max-1mb.gifsource.gif

simply amazing ☺️ You see I'm really into Wrestling.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Veum we have an extra Sport section here. I'm not really into sport.... wait a second if you count Wrestling as sport then I would be a huge sport fan 😁

42haLq8.gif?noredirect

I follow Wresting since I was a child and still watch all the big shows. It is a lot of fun and so many great performers 👍

tenor.gif?itemid=7617047

Ahhh noooo @extantsrevenge I really thought you were a cool cool guy until I read your last post 😂😂😉

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

42haLq8.gif?noredirect

tenor.gif?itemid=7617047

Hey @extantsrevenge, I watched pro wrestling when I was young & enjoyed these: "" the Bruiser, The Crusher, Wilbur Snyder, Blackjack Lanza, Andre the Giant, The Shiek,  Bruno Sammartino, The Valiant Brothers,  Ernie Ladd, Mitsu Arakawa. Bobby Heenan, King Kong Bundy, etc.

My fave, "" the Bruiser!

deaf5a281d8f765fb1a25c6c55d22a95.jpg 

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/d/stop using inappropriate language-the-bruiser/

@Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Ok so maybe 10 times is a slight exaggeration 😂🤫 4 times is easily nailed on realism though. 😁

As for the Zavvi premium.... Easy Hard pass!,

Edited by Pbsw23
Not finished
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Robertm89

tenor.gif

@Veum most of those were really aktive before my time, but I remember some especially Andre The Giant 👍

Have to agree I find the zavvi Box unique, we will see with Captain Marvel how they turn out.

@Pbsw23 4 times, now that sounds okay 😂

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Good morning people and happy Friday..... 😁😁😁

well for me today is the day after 11 years and 21 movies. We've reached the endgame. Granted some people are more hyped then other and I've only really been a super marvel geek and appreciated the movies over the last couple of years I'm so pumped to go and see the final chapter. 

have a great day all 

source (1).gif

• Like 2

Good afternoon guys..

Endgame was everything I thought it would be and more. Cinema was packed out but everybody was totally silent and intrigued for the full 3 hours. The reviews I had seen were totally justified. Years of movies culminating in an excellent ending to the cinematic universe. Please now remake from the start in 5 years time because knowing Hollywood 😂 roll on a premium release for endgame. Please drop that in to my inbox ASAP moderators lol. 😁👌

tenor (16).gif

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Robertm89 great to hear that Endgame was so good. Next week for me, I almost can't take the wait after all the good feedback here on MP 😁

You can be sure that we will promote any Premium for this as much as possible. I hope we here 3 magic words soon

AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLUFANS 😍👍

tenor.gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Robertm89 great to hear that Endgame was so good. Next week for me, I almost can't take the wait after all the good feedback here on MP 😁

You can be sure that we will promote any Premium for this as much as possible. I hope we here 3 magic words soon

AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLUFANS 😍👍

giphy.gif

Yes highly recommend. And I'd be on that GB no questions asked. Take my money lol 

giphy (24).gif

• Like 3