IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I'm re learning how to type on a keyboard .

also driving the spell checker and myself nuts squirrel eating GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos.

On my phone the words ping up here its cut paste and pray it flipping well understands me worried GIF

@Scary Hair

I understand you just fine

giphy.gif

Typing on a laptop or computer vs using an IPad does require some adjusting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

We absolutely LOVE you @Scary Hair!🥰

marilyn monroe kiss GIF

THINK I cracked it gang. An extension thing in Chrome Web Store.

Its free even better and so far its working. Flashing up errors as I type. Then click the error thing as its correcting as I go

yippee GIF by SKIPPY Peanut Butter

Language Tool is its name In case it could help anyone else Taylor Swift GIF by The Voice

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hey @Scary Hair @Hollywood E Rock

Do you all eat left-overs from your Christmas dinner?🍗

I love them as I’m having some of my wife’s delicious “turkey-loaf”, mash potatoes, green beans and pumpkin pie!😋

merry christmas eating GIF by FC Bayern Munich

YEP we finished the last of the main meal earlier today. Still, have the apple and blackberry crumble to go

will smith dancing GIF

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos 

giphy.gif

I don’t know about you guys but I’m still in the Christmas spirit!!! I’m going to make time today to watch some Christmas classics!!!

KZhgguK.jpg

ohdERdo.jpg

FWhENUW.jpg

I hope you all are having a great day & a great start to your weekend.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Veum said:

Hey @Scary Hair @Hollywood E Rock

Do you all eat left-overs from your Christmas dinner?🍗

I love them as I’m having some of my wife’s delicious “turkey-loaf”, mash potatoes, green beans and pumpkin pie!😋

merry christmas eating GIF by FC Bayern Munich

@Veum @Scary Hair

giphy.gif

We do still have leftovers!! That’s why I’m just now responding. I ate yesterday then

giphy.gif

Turkey ribs, ham, green beans, potatoes, lasagna, potato salad, banana pudding, & blueberry lemon cake. The 7 layer salad is gone now. It maybe some left at my mom’s house I’ll find out later. Turkey Loaf? Never had it, but it sounds good.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum @Scary Hair

giphy.gif

We do still have leftovers!! That’s why I’m just now responding. I ate yesterday then

giphy.gif

Turkey ribs, ham, green beans, potatoes, lasagna, potato salad, banana pudding, & blueberry lemon cake. The 7 layer salad is gone now. It maybe some left at my mom’s house I’ll find out later. Turkey Loaf? Never had it, but it sounds good.

Morning my friend @Hollywood E Rock!😊

Sounds like you have lots of goodies leftover!😘

I love turkey so much, my wife makes a turkey loaf for me (it is just like a meatloaf, except turkey)!🦃

cosmo kramer thanksgiving GIF

• Like 1

Hope everybody had a brilliant Christmas day and boxing day. I'm on my way in for my first shift in nearly 2 weeks. Safe to say it's not gonna be so much fun. Had a lovely last week or so been totally non stop. Feel like I could sleep for a week, but bills and group buy money needs to he made 🤣🤣 

Have a great day all 👍💪

• Like 5

@Basil

Not much really, the usual. Giving and receiving Xmas presents and posting pics on the Secret Santa thread. Also gave the mother-in-law food poisoning so that was a nice bonus.

And lastly, our friend @Veum has recently opened MP’s first exclusive late night adult chatter thread. It’s so exclusive that only a few members know of its existence and its location is kept well hidden within the forum.

That’s about it 😉

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum@Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair@R1s1ngs0n

well just got back in from few days of stuffing my face silly and seeing all the familys

now sitting here watching indy raiders of the lost ark

classic 👍

what you all been upto to?

basil :D

@Basil

So happy you were with your family and good food!😊

Your invited to this thread, a lot of fun Adult late night fun...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Veum said:

Morning my friend @Hollywood E Rock!😊

Sounds like you have lots of goodies leftover!😘

I love turkey so much, my wife makes a turkey loaf for me (it is just like a meatloaf, except turkey)!🦃

cosmo kramer thanksgiving GIF

@Veum @Basil

giphy.gif

Yeah me & Erica got food from both our parents houses, so we have a decent amount of leftovers this year. I’m going to put turkey loaf on my list of foods to try.

45 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum@Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair@R1s1ngs0n

well just got back in from few days of stuffing my face silly and seeing all the familys

now sitting here watching indy raiders of the lost ark

classic 👍

what you all been upto to?

basil :D

That’s a good movie you was watching. Me, I just got done washing some dishes & I was listening to YouTubers discuss The Rise of Skywalker. I probably will leave out soon to see what is available because there is some stores having after Christmas sales. Glad your Christmas was good.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum @Basil

giphy.gif

Yeah me & Erica got food from both our parents houses, so we have a decent amount of leftovers this year. I’m going to put turkey loaf on my list of foods to try.

That’s a good movie you was watching. Me, I just got done washing some dishes & I was listening to YouTubers discuss The Rise of Skywalker. I probably will leave out soon to see what is available because there is some stores having after Christmas sales. Glad your Christmas was good.

@Hollywood E Rock

you the money man my friend!😅

throw away make it rain GIF

• Haha 1

@Hollywood E Rock hope you and erica find some stuff you are after in the sales, personally nothing i can think i need.

did have a look this year online but they seem poor only low % off this year and not nesscarily on anything i would want and need so trying to hang onto my money for the moment.

suppose having to pay out £510 hasnt helped me out on tyres and got car service and mot shortly, so i suspect that wont be cheap either.

and worked out between last pay day and next at end of jan it be about 6 weeks in all, going to make it a long one for me.

but it all come out in the wash

basil 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RAK said:

So what’s everyone’s Favorite Release, Purchase for 2019. Mine are The Dark Knight Trilogy Hdzeta, and John Wick NovaMedia.

7C00507F-90D7-48D2-8EDE-D20A7D248D4A.jpeg

4310C0D5-CDF6-41DC-9693-C8496B7B3F7A.jpeg

E90C3A30-9588-442C-AE22-E34532B8CD61.jpeg

C024BA96-555B-4684-9725-B23D7F5D2893.jpeg

3042C86E-FF62-4114-B124-B1D1500458BD.jpeg

Morning @RAK

I agree with you on Dark Knight trilogy and JW!😋

I’ll look my others over again and let you know some other editions I just simply love!😉

• Like 2