IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

That's great business! I believe I have one more week & then me & my girlfriend will be free. Then I can really start to enjoy the holiday! 

Nice, I hope you enjoy your time off. I will be putzing around the house catching up on things, and catching up on some movies I usually don’t have time for. Nothing worse then being a movie collector, and not having time to watch half of them.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RAK said:

Nice, I hope you enjoy your time off. I will be putzing around the house catching up on things, and catching up on some movies I usually don’t have time for. Nothing worse then being a movie collector, and not having time to watch half of them.

@RAK

Thanks I'm sure it's going to be very pleasant. I'll pretty much be doing the same as you. Knocking out some stuff I been putting off & catching up on movies & shows also hopefully. You're right it is bothersome to not be able to enjoy the movies you get. I have a couple packages that I got out the mail & I haven't even had time to open them & just enjoy the fact the sets have arrived finally. Smh lol

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RAK said:

I have to work 3 more days, and I get the rest of the month off. I can’t wait!

nice one @RAK thats the way to do it, i personally got monday of then back in tues and rest of week for my normal half day friday then off to the cinema to see rise of skywalker and i can't wait

happy so excited GIF

and finish work this friday and thats me done till monday 6th january they let us carry some holiday over for the new year this year :D

excited thank god GIF

get you some of that

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Basil said:

nice one @RAK thats the way to do it, i personally got monday of then back in tues and rest of week for my normal half day friday then off to the cinema to see rise of skywalker and i can't wait

happy so excited GIF

and finish work this friday and thats me done till monday 6th january they let us carry some holiday over for the new year this year :D

excited thank god GIF

get you some of that

basil :D

Nice, That’s Awesome! I hope Rise of the Skywalker is better than The last Jedi.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Nice, That’s Awesome! I hope Rise of the Skywalker is better than The last Jedi.

should be with jj back in full charge. and they cant cock this up disney want to keep knocking these out.

they fooked up by not doing christmas releases on some of the others.

people that avoided solo missed out imho, but that was back lash.

im just hoping 2.30pm it be quite enough without a million kids, my sister is going at 10am friday with her other half for that very reason.

basil :)

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Basil said:

good morning to you @Hollywood E Rock just start raining here in the south of england. looks like goona be a rainy day judging by the window.

so lazy day indoors me thinks.

good morning swerk GIF

i am feeling a bit rough with headache that wont shift atm so maybe

good morning GIF

and is now pissing down outside

rainy day night GIFrainy day rain GIF

might even

tired dog GIFtired sleep GIF

and broken art design GIF

basil :(

@Basil

Morning good buddy, headaches are the worst! I try not to take anything when I get them, but if they won't go away I be left with no other choice but to pop some pain killers. I can't think clearly when I get them. Hopefully yours passes so that way you can enjoy your day of relaxing even more. A lazy day is no fun if you don't feel good.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

Morning good buddy, headaches are the worst! I try not to take anything when I get them, but if they won't go away I be left with no other choice but to pop some pain killers. I can't think clearly when I get them. Hopefully yours passes so that way you can enjoy your day of relaxing even more. A lazy day is no fun if you don't feel good.

Taking a super hot shower helps my headaches 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here! 🤠🤶🎅

HAPPY SUNDAY! 😊

sunday browsing GIF by Aiste Papartyte

Well folks we will have to play around with our new computer... not familiar w/Windows 10! 🤔

fail ken loach GIF by Film Society of Lincoln Center

Psychos, have a fantastic day! 😘

200.gif

@Veum

Maybe these videos can assist you my friend. 

• Thanks 1

Have a tablet that is now 5 years old its poorly sad face GIF

Windows 10 was looking at a laptop that had that on it . Looked complex 

confused dogs GIF

Settled on a chromebook.  100 quid off it

happy so excited GIF

Now weather I take it back or open it unsure at the moment 

I'm not good with change or setting up new devices . 

This is where the  Childabessts come in to thire own . The computer stuff is so natural to them .

Being a

dance party dancing GIF

is a pain sometimes .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2