IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Manticore4:

I thought it was pretty hilarious, but it seems like many of the German group did not like it.

Greta Gerwig is always a smart, snappy director, and her husband Noah Baumbach co-wrote the script with her. 

now, where is our premium edition of Oppenheimer?!?!?!?!

Season 6 What GIF by The Office Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

I LOVE IT!! 

Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Cineworld Cinemas 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Seriously though, I haven't been here in a while.

Everyone good?

Same. Good to see you again! Things are peachy here in Chicago, we've got some dreary brisk weather, but a perfect day for a quick dip in the hot tub. Trying to decide what horror movie to watch tonight. How are you?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

Same. Good to see you again! Things are peachy here in Chicago, we've got some dreary brisk weather, but a perfect day for a quick dip in the hot tub. Trying to decide what horror movie to watch tonight. How are you?

:) 🤠 @hansreinhardt I think I’m going to try these (I have not seen them I do not think? 🤨) as another poster had watched them and recommended 🎬 🙋‍♂️

image.jpeg.ab08abc072fb1021c83b046cf229965b.jpeg

image.jpeg.b2864f39ee827b1f1407c50aa1240b38.jpeg 

image.jpeg.0bc5f2c02ad41bf33c107293d52571b2.jpeg

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Seriously though, I haven't been here in a while.

Everyone good?

Relaxing Machine Gun Kelly GIF by Music Choice

I’m hoping to get home today and find some Film Vault goodies from the UK, to post pictures of in the other thread :) . So good, at the moment, while I’m still hopeful about finding loot later.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

:) 🤠 @hansreinhardt I think I’m going to try these (I have not seen them I do not think? 🤨) as another poster had watched them and recommended 🎬 🙋‍♂️

image.jpeg.ab08abc072fb1021c83b046cf229965b.jpeg

image.jpeg.b2864f39ee827b1f1407c50aa1240b38.jpeg 

image.jpeg.0bc5f2c02ad41bf33c107293d52571b2.jpeg

Nice! I haven't seen any of those, I'll be curious to hear what you think! 

I'm leaning towards a Scream marathon tonight, what with the Scream 3 steelbook that just arrived... 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

Glad to see you again as well! I could certainly go for some brisk weather..nothing but more of the same here in FL. 

Not much new here. Family life and the farm has been keeping me busy. I feel like I spend most of my hours on the mower these days although I've had a bit of a break because we've had so much rain. 

Are you trying to stick to the horror genre this month? I'm taking the opportunity and trying to finally watch some classics that I have been on my list for a long time. I watched The Shining for the first time last night (I know, I know).  To be honest, I really miss Films Unearthed Community Kickoff. That was a nice space to watch and discuss some of these films in detail

• Like 3