IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

35 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Basil I mentioned a question to you in the Black Hawk Down club and it is why are some peeps not receiving a notification as some have said they have not? 🧐 

^^^ Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

1 minute ago, Basil said:

right im not on that group buy there for am locked out from any tags or info inside it (anything marked up private club)

thats the idea of the clubs john wants it all behind closed doors completely private and if you not on the group buy you are not coming in.

its to help with data protection and privacy for MP and the members, otherwise anyone can come from anywhere and see how many people on a group buy and costs etc anything else. basically its security and the way its going.

hope that explains it

basil 👍

@Catgirl for your info ☝️

OK then but I did ask in here ^^^… no excuses 😛 

• Like 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Reagh said:

I’m watching the new David Cronenberg movie Crimes of the Future tonight.

tracking information says it should be here in a few hours. What about you?

None decided as of yet! 🤨

Your film…

A deep dive into the not-so-distant future where humankind is learning to adapt to its synthetic surroundings. This evolution moves humans beyond their natural state and into a metamorphosis, altering their biological makeup.

TOO SQUEAMISH FOR ME! 😟 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Veum said:

Any good movies 🎥  you psychs are watching today? 🤔 

& give me your recommendation of a “good” film to watch later that I have or can access (I have Amazon Prime)? 🤔 

It it better be good or else! 🤣

It Better Be GIF by Harlem

Licorice Pizza was just added to prime. That was in my top 3 of last year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Tell no one. From a Harlan Coben novel. Excellent mystery/thriller. In my top 20 of all time. 

Thanks @Reagh that might be my ‘cup of tea’…

I’ll take a peak after I have to wait to push my wife’s tablet for her game at 2:35 PM, she’s put me in charge of it every hour while she’s at the grocery! 😛 

• Like 2

@KubricksYarbles

Leon Vitali, personal assistant to the master and Barry Lyndon's sworn nemesis, Lord Bullingdon, has died aged 74 😔

As someone who watched this masterpiece for the first time two years ago, I found his performance to be a standout in a film choke full of wonderful performances delivered by an ensemble of veteran actors.

A man of many talents who was able to offer movie lovers precious insight into the mind of arguably cinema's greatest genius.

Barry-Lyndon_Leon-Vitali_WEB.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Veum said:

Any good movies 🎥  you psychs are watching today? 🤔 

& give me your recommendation of a “good” film to watch later that I have or can access (I have Amazon Prime)? 🤔 

It it better be good or else! 🤣

It Better Be GIF by Harlem

Wife is out of town this weekend, so I rewatched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s (and Order of the Phoenix) while building some Legos and then watch Uncharted for the first time. It wasn’t an amazing movie, but I would say it was worth the watch. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@KubricksYarbles

Leon Vitali, personal assistant to the master and Barry Lyndon's sworn nemesis, Lord Bullingdon, has died aged 74 😔

As someone who watched this masterpiece for the first time two years ago, I found his performance to be a standout in a film choke full of wonderful performances delivered by an ensemble of veteran actors.

A man of many talents who was able to offer movie lovers precious insight into the mind of arguably cinema's greatest genius.

Barry-Lyndon_Leon-Vitali_WEB.jpg

😪 I was reminded of the doc Filmworker (that, for U.K. readers, presents itself on a Prime or All 4 search but alas is unavailable). I dare say Channel 4 will relight that fire in the coming days - it may be something that can be attained on Prime on foreign shores - well worth a look. Obviously a man who can stay by big K’s side for so long was hugely respected (by a man who would famously not take fools gladly).  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Whodini said:

Hi guys and gals.. need a hand with something.

I was viewing MP on desktop mode on my mobile. Accidentally pressed something and signature banners are now hidden. I like seeing them. I don't know how to "re-engage" them.

Thanks

goto your control panel settings from your name at top

click on signuartes

there is a slider at top of that box kick over to right

click save at bottom hey presto

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Ari said:

Hello Guys hope you all doing well

I made this club/dance song hope you enjoy it. 🔥 available on YouTube, Spotify and Apple music 

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/lilghetti1/stranded-club-mix-feat-king-tut-project-single-version

Reminded me to listen again to one of my favs❣️

• Like 4