IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

God so bored at work no work been here 7 hours now, it's like pulling teeth

Maya Rudolph Teeth GIF

Roll on 4pm

free freedom GIF

Basil xD

Ugh, yeah, I hear ya, man. My boss is adamant that COVD is over and we get back to normal, man the office before the overlords decide they don't need the buildings anymore. But nobody else comes in! I sit here for 8 hours doing all the same crap I could be doing at home. But, we gotta maintain the illusion apparently... So annoying. And gas is over $5/gal in my area, so I get to pay out the ass to drive into work to do Zoom meetings. It makes no damn sense to me at all.

Edited by MikeH5856
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, MikeH5856 said:

Ugh, yeah, I hear ya, man. My boss is adamant that COVD is over and we get back to normal, man the office before the overlords decide they don't need the buildings anymore. But nobody else comes in! I sit here for 8 hours doing all the same crap I could be doing at home. But, we gotta maintain the illusion apparently... So annoying. And gas it over $5/gal in my area, so I get to pay out the ass to drive into work to do Zoom meetings. It makes no damn sense to me at all.

Yeah filled up this morning £1.97 per litre 55 litre tank just over £100 for the tank pissing me off now that twat Putin costing us a fortune and the poor Ukraines.

If only send troops in help them cowards the lot politicians 

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Ari said:

In California, I filled up my gas tank around $6.50 a gallon which comes out around $1.71 per liter. These cali prices are getting ridiculous.sweating hot dog GIF by Paul Layzell

it is getting just too silly and the joke is its wholly avoidable

start adding that to cost of your food shopping as it all needs a lorry as well.

in this country they are saying inflation will be at 11% by christmas unless the fuel issue is sorted.

here we have got people going too food banks as they need to got work still so its pay for fuel or food.

so too the food bank they go for hand outs to make ends actually meet, its not good 

can see why people are getting miffed with the whole situation

anyway ill change the subject but you see why people are so upset overall, all a bit senseless 

basil:D

• Sad 4

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☀️  hot 🥵 my friends…good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

RealFeel® 105°
Quite Hot
RealFeel Shade™ 99°
Hot
6/22
Clouds and sun, very hot and humid with a stray t-storm this afternoon; caution advised if outside for extended periods of time
Sweating Heat Wave GIF by dacdac
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, defdan14 said:

Finally in the new house. All the heavy lifting is done, now on to the fun stuff.

20220622_230745.jpg

20220622_230903.jpg

I have all to look forward to in next few months but mine will all be custom light, in it's own steelbook room separate from rest of housexD

think I call it the steelbook vault 🥳

interested rubbing hands GIF

Best bit she will not be able to get near them and wreck the order etc

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Basil xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4