IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Reagh said:

They most likely do have a different carrier on Saturday. Routes have 1 scheduled day off per week. So it sounds like you regular carrier works Monday - Friday and a CCA or RCA fills in on Saturday. The best way to fix this is by filling a complaint directly on the usps website, that way there is a official record of the complaint and it is seen by multiple people including the postmaster. 

Is it just packages that’s a issue on Saturdays? Or is it the mail as well? 

It varies! Last week the carrier gave everything (mail and packages) to our neighbor. Yesterday, we got the mail, but the one package was returned to sender.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

It varies! Last week the carrier gave everything (mail and packages) to our neighbor. Yesterday, we got the mail, but the one package was returned to sender.

In that case, there’s a good chance you may still get it on Monday when the regular carrier returns. It sounds like the CCA or RCA miss cased the parcel and instead of backtracking they just "stopped the clock on it". Hopefully one of the clerks will catch this, and it will be delivered on Monday. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Reagh said:

In that case, there’s a good chance you may still get it on Monday when the regular carrier returns. It sounds like the CCA or RCA miss cased the parcel and instead of backtracking they just "stopped the clock on it". Hopefully one of the clerks will catch this, and it will be delivered on Monday. 

Yeah, we'll see what happens. I already re-ordered everything through Amazon since we usually (like, 99% of the time) have one of their delivery drivers drop stuff off and avoid the post office entirely. If it does show up, I'll either cancel or have to return everything.

Anyway, I just submitted an email complaint. Good idea on that, and I'm glad to have put it into writing. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reagh said:

Happy Birthday @GuyIncognit0 !! I hope you have a excellent day bud! 

2 hours ago, Veum said:

@GuyIncognit0 ❣️🥳 🎂🎉🎊🎁

Thank you very much! 

I unfortunately tested positive for Covid last night  😟

i feel sick butters GIF by South Park

So, this definitely isn't one of my top birthdays but the birthday wishes on this site are definitely a bright spot!

Thank You So Much GIF by Ryn Dean

• Sad 10

5 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Thank you very much! 

So, this definitely isn't one of my top birthdays but the birthday wishes on this site are definitely a bright spot!

Oh no! That sucks, man; sorry to hear. I hope it doesn’t hit you too hard. Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Thank you very much! 

That sure is not great especially on your birthday, so sorry & I hope you get well soon! 🙏

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Thank you very much! 

mate thats a shitter, well hopefully you wont get it too bad and that you will get well quickly as well

feel better get well soon GIF

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Thank you very much! 

Ughhh hope it’s not too serious and you can at least enjoy some good movies while you recover. 

sick ferris buellers day off GIF

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Cornrow said:

They are so adorable😍😍

I'm trying very hard not to make awww sounds at library😁

Thanks, they are two cute! 😂

27 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I’ve had the seats for 10 years now.   My happy place away from home.  

That's so awesome! I haven't been to a professional hockey game, bucket list! Living in Michigan I've always wanted to go to a Red Wings game!

21 minutes ago, Basil said:

good morning all hope you have a nice good week:D

wont wish you a nice monday as we all don't do mondays xD

No Way What GIF by Jumanji: The Next LevelFran Healy Monday GIF by TravisWalking Dead Laughing GIF

Fran Healy Mood GIF by Travis

basil xD 

Good Morning Coffee GIF by 大姚Dayao

18 minutes ago, Ari said:

Lunar Eclipse tonight

20220515_212630.jpg

20220515_212539.jpg

Love You Reaction GIF by Bounce

Loving all the activity in here tonight!

I'm about to watch Drag Me To Hell with the wife and probably fall asleep 10 minutes in 😂

Then try and "sleep in" on our day off tomorrow but will probably wake up early and make coffee and breakfast!

• Like 9