IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock where art thou gone????

image.thumb.png.1862bc3809bd6a17573755752157f34e.png

Basil xD

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil The city never sleeps so neither can I

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Don’t worry I’m always here lurking in the shadows

bat signal batman GIF by Tech Noir

Sometimes I’m dancing in the shadows because I have headphones on underneath my mask

Happy Batman GIF

200.gif Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Excited as heck for this. David Lynch FINALLY did a long time rumored 4K restoration of INLAND EMPIRE. It’s playing in select theaters across the US. I just purchased my tickets for Saturday the 21st and the last showing the following Wednesday. It’s a long drive for me but I wouldn’t miss it for anything.

if anyone is interested in seeing if it’s playing nearby,  here is the list of theaters.

https://inlandempire.official.film/screening-schedule

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Excited as heck for this. David Lynch FINALLY did a long time rumored 4K restoration of INLAND EMPIRE. It’s playing in select theaters across the US. I just purchased my tickets for Saturday the 21st and the last showing the following Wednesday. It’s a long drive for me but I wouldn’t miss it for anything.

if anyone is interested in seeing if it’s playing nearby,  here is the list of theaters.

@Reagh what is it all about? 🧐

I haven’t even watched/opened/never seen these as of yet! 😮 

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (Blu-ray) 162115_medium.jpg

• Sad 1

Good night, dear psychos.

Someone is voodooing me. At work my computer's hard drive died, and at home I had to take this to a technical service.

What can you do when someone does that to you?

I was thinking about to try to find him/her, and later of throwing old DVD editions at his head, but I'm not a violent guy. Not at all.

The best thing will be to forget it, and ignore the negative energies.

Perhaps a movie from the genre BVFNCM, "Bad and very funny Nicholas Cage movies" now after dinner is the best way to turn the page, and see the world with a smile.

;)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Reagh said:

It's a difficult film, not suitable for everyone.

It requires patience, to see it at once without stopping, better in dark, to have a very, very open mind, the ability to let yourself go, a lot of attention, to be very awake; and, above all, the desire to let oneself be carried away by a wave of cinema that will introduce us to its interiorities, disorienting us more than once, as well a person can be disoriented on screen. On her life.

And marveling at us.

Because "INLAND EMPIRE" is a film that connects with the future of cinema, with the future of art. With some kind of future for which we are not yet ready.

I remember that when it was released, the critic of the most famous newspaper in Spain destroyed it, saying that this was not cinema, and that Lynch was deceiving and making fun of people. A day later, he could not avoid to publish some statements where the same critic said: "I admit that while I saw it I wanted to kick the chair and leave several times. It seemed horrible to me. But 24 hours have passed, and I can't get it out of my head: I need to see it again."

A film for people who love cinema, and are not afraid of risk.

What is it about?

Lynch said it: "A woman in trouble."

Nothing more. And nothing less.

Then, after seeing it, let each one reach the conclusion that he wants.

There will never be a collector's edition, but I would buy it without seeing the design, without knowing the languages, without knowing the price.

It's the last movie. After this, until the art evolves to a point we cannot yet imagine, nothing more can be done. You can't go any further.

And I say this knowing that many people will not like it. Not at all.

PS: Laura Dern deserved a resounding, thunderous Oscar for her incredible, versatile, prodigious performance in this film. But she was "too much" for the Academy. At least Lynch offered us a publicity campaign to help her so clever that she was in every press outlet in the world spending less than $100.

EQYWcfCXYAACNsg.jpg

David-Lynch-Cheese-Inland-Empire.jpg

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good night, dear psychos.

Someone is voodooing me. At work my computer's hard drive died, and at home I had to take this to a technical service.

What can you do when someone does that to you?

I was thinking about to try to find him/her, and later of throwing old DVD editions at his head, but I'm not a violent guy. Not at all.

The best thing will be to forget it, and ignore the negative energies.

Perhaps a movie from the genre BVFNCM, "Bad and very funny Nicholas Cage movies" now after dinner is the best way to turn the page, and see the world with a smile.

;)

The visual of this idea

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Haha 4