IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

21 minutes ago, Hecko said:

I have never watched super 8 but I’m surprised Ghostbusters has never been done. I hope BN can give it a go. I just wonder if they would do 1&2 together or just do one at a time.

My personal preference would be to have stand alone editions and not a stupid big box (I know I’m in the minority here) for 1, 2 & Afterlife. And I feel that in terms of consistency, Nova would be a create contender (thinking JW and Tarantino efforts), though I equally feel like GB isn’t a franchise that would be on their radar.

…I’ll just wait for the masses to all call for HDZ now that I’ve said that. 😂

• Like 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekend is over.

I've been thinking that lately there are so many movies and TV series that seem interesting, that I have to select what I watch even more.

Lately I don't have time for everything I would like, and that selection has to be even more demanding. To not see one of the films in my collection, which I already know makes me happy for one reason or another, it has to be worth it.

Sometimes the anxiety or inertia to know the latest trends leads us to forget the good things we already have.

It's funny, because in music the opposite happens to me: lately I listen to more music than ever, but I listen to albums and artists that I already know, I rarely add a new one.

I suppose that in the way we choose, or select, we bring our own balance to the force. ;) 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sir-Godric said:

Hallo together....

I am soon going to London.

Does someone know a good DVD store in London.

I know there is a HMV store but is there another interesting shop?

london friends GIF

Thanks for your help.

Hi  @Sir-Godric , ive never been but heard good reports about this store …

https://www.fopp.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sir-Godric said:

Hallo together....

I am soon going to London.

Does someone know a good DVD store in London.

I know there is a HMV store but is there another interesting shop?

london friends GIF

Thanks for your help.

Hi @Sir-Godric, ive never been but heard good reports about this store   ….in Covent Garden   https://www.fopp.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good morning.

Definitely, spring is winning the fight over winter, although some last-minute uppercut is still expected.

Today I've been thinking about editions that I really want to buy, and I've been thinking about Tenet and other Nolan's for UHD Club DP series, about the supposed UHD Club collector's edition of "The Godfather", about that Mantalab Scarface that lost in the abyss, in more collector's edition Kubrick's, more collector's edition Lynch's, and in a lot of good known movies that I still don't have in the edition they deserve. 

Nothing like those days when, suddenly, you read the final release of an edition that excites you a lot, and any deadline -no matter how short- seems too long, right? ;)

Deep down, the Psychos are the last romantics. We love to get excited. 😍

230fa3a6-0b65-4526-b6c7-4e2253ec4a2d~rs_

PS: I'm not going to say or ask for it, but... for a moment... I have wondered what percentage of Psychos are more romantic with their editions than with their partners, and what percentage are more romantic with their partners than with their editions . And I'm not very clear. And I don't really know what to think. 

• Like 5