IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Hecko said:

trying to get through this week then I’m off for 10 days. I can’t wait!! Bonus I only used 4 days out of my allocation so even better.

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

mate you lucky git xD 

i cant really use any of my holiday as looking to try to move this year, saw a house the weekend just gone but my wife poo poo the lounge said was too small 👹

had brilliant location near to my mum and dad they now knocking on abit and i need to be on same estate as them and for the wife as she will not drive but that estate has a train station if i was not driving for whatever reason she could goto work on that

Head Against Wall GIF by Hard Head Veterans

basil 👍

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

mate you lucky git xD 

i cant really use any of my holiday as looking to try to move this year, saw a house the weekend just gone but my wife poo poo the lounge said was too small 👹

had brilliant location near to my mum and dad they now knocking on abit and i need to be on same estate as them and for the wife as she will not drive but that estate has a train station if i was not driving for whatever reason she could goto work on that

basil 👍

All the best in looking. I think you will find one eventually may take abit longer but will be worth it in the end. I think looking at buying mine next year because it’s council I get 40% percent discount but will look to move one day. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Basil said:

mate you lucky git xD 

basil 👍

@Basil can you/wife get on the Escape to the Country show? 🧐 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Basil said:

mate you lucky git xD 

basil 👍

Mate being a bint in law is so much harder than being a bloke in law ,

The Bint is never good enough for the parents of the fella .

it took 17 years for Richards mum to get close to liking me and is Dad 21 years 

we've only been together 23 years and married 21.5 

4 hours ago, Veum said:

@Basil can you/wife get on the Escape to the Country show? 🧐 

Basil in the country side 

THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE 

nick-wilde-zootopia.gif.cf45ecbebb3c81c2257de8bbd9ed113a.gif

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF by chuber channel

My be the reply 

• Haha 3