IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, damships said:

So close to getting this HDZETA set built. I may have to go with the option of missing The Dark Knight Full Slip/Special Pack. I could literally possibly put everything else together. 

The special pack will come at a later point. That's the most likely to become available to you in my opinion. It's the least desirable part of the set.

Awards

1 hour ago, Whodini said:

The special pack will come at a later point. That's the most likely to become available to you in my opinion. It's the least desirable part of the set.

Yeah, I have someone who has the OC boxes they want to let go. Waiting for their pics. I have someone who is selling me the three SLs. I already have the DLs. And then I have someone with Batman Begins and Dark Knight Rises Special Packs. I can get the Motherbox here on MP. So I’m in a pretty solid situation assuming the OCs are all good. I can order everything today or tomorrow once I know!

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, damships said:

Yeah, I have someone who has the OC boxes they want to let go. Waiting for their pics. I have someone who is selling me the three SLs. I already have the DLs. And then I have someone with Batman Begins and Dark Knight Rises Special Packs. I can get the Motherbox here on MP. So I’m in a pretty solid situation assuming the OCs are all good. I can order everything today or tomorrow once I know!

No the position has not yet been filled as we have not yet done the ORG randomizer yet , guess we could do it sometime tomorrow or Monday morning....

As for the Empty box sets, if you get the MOtherbox i could send you also the OC empty boxsets that I have, they are not really bad , just the rest are not in the condition to where i would feel comfortable selling them.  I mean if you buy the Motherbox yo have nothing to loose on my offer as its no costs for you ... your call though , just let Nils know.

Take care

@damships @Whodini

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

No the position has not yet been filled as we have not yet done the ORG randomizer yet , guess we could do it sometime tomorrow or Monday morning....

As for the Empty box sets, if you get the MOtherbox i could send you also the OC empty boxsets that I have, they are not really bad , just the rest are not in the condition to where i would feel comfortable selling them.  I mean if you buy the Motherbox yo have nothing to loose on my offer as its no costs for you ... your call though , just let Nils know.

Take care

@damships @Whodini

Wow, @Masterblaster ! That is so incredible of you sir! Thank you! 🙏 I’ll definitely take that offer.

I will post in the End of Year Sale as soon as I’m home! I’ll tag you and @extantsrevenge on it and add the OCs to the request. Thank you so much!!!

• Like 5

Awards

9 hours ago, damships said:

And whatever happened to that leftover Platinum Membership from a few weeks back? 😝🤣 lol

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Look Looking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i know i was wondering that its was just locked up and left to the admin to decide and no announcement either???

@extantsrevenge come on what happened did anything happen in the end?

basil 👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, damships said:

About to fall asleep on my side of the world. I’ll be up and early tomorrow for a lazy Sunday! Night and Morning everyone!

Dont Forget Time Change GIF by Sarah The Palmer

it might be in america but does not happen here till 27th march in the uk, which is another 2 weeks away yet and its mothers day the same day as well thats the cards and flowers you never want to forget either :D

basil :D

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

No the position has not yet been filled as we have not yet done the ORG randomizer yet

Well this is kinda of a let down, in the OP it stated that a active member would be a great plus and that the staff would decide.  As the highest ranked member that requested the slot I was feeling pretty optimistic about my chances. 
Now it’s going to be decided by a randomizer? And new and non active members have the same odds? 
44B5F7D6-09F8-4B0F-9543-40170DC4B909.gif.153cb2c527dabfb966334475a24800fe.gif

• Like 1