IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, damships said:

Never thought I’d say that two months in…

Better start now, procrastinating it for 2 years in is something you're gonna regret.
Got my premiums in mine, made space for regular steels as well as games and such... have only filled in the premiums, rest is too much work 🤣😤

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Like 1

Awards

4 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

One of the first things I did! Not because of how many I've requested (although that certainly plays a part), but because my memory is trash, even before COVID brain... 

Maybe I should’ve taken everyone’s advice lol I was like “A spreadsheet?” 😂 Now I get it 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

Just now, damships said:

Maybe I should’ve taken everyone’s advice lol I was like “A spreadsheet?” 😂 Now I get it 😬

It's handy! I can keep track of stuff I've requested, paid a deposit on, been invoiced for, received a refund in one case, projected costs and release dates, etc. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to enter any received dates to show the group buy is completed, but now I've paid for TENET I would expect that to be happening soonish. At least I hope so... 🤣 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

It's handy! I can keep track of stuff I've requested, paid a deposit on, been invoiced for, received a refund in one case, projected costs and release dates, etc. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to enter any received dates to show the group buy is completed, but now I've paid for TENET I would expect that to be happening soonish. At least I hope so... 🤣 

Oh nice! Which Tenet did you get?

• Like 1

Awards

3 hours ago, damships said:

Guys…I have too many releases I may need to start a spread sheet. Never thought I’d say that two months in…

Oh No Excel GIF by mmhmmsocial

You should definitely take the advice & begin one now, because it’s a pain in the a$$ to have to go back & do it once your collection is to big to keep up with mentally.

I’m old school where I like to write all my stuff down

Spoiler

GrQgnnR.jpg

5EuH9ej.jpg

Speaking of which I need to update my books over the weekend because it is clearly “invoice season” 🤑🤑🤑💸💸💸

• Like 1

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

You should definitely take the advice & begin one now, because it’s a pain in the a$$ to have to go back & do it once your collection is to big to keep up with mentally.

Hide contents

GrQgnnR.jpg

5EuH9ej.jpg

Speaking of which I need to update my books over the weekend because it is clearly “invoice season” 🤑🤑🤑💸💸💸

Wow!!! That’s incredible organization dude. That binder looks so freaking clean lol. Yes I’ll take the advice. I just didn’t know I would get this deep into it. 😬😬😬😬😬

scared stan marsh GIF by South Park

• Haha 2

Awards

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hide contents

GrQgnnR.jpg

5EuH9ej.jpg

🥤🤠 Well done @Hollywood E Rock Edward my friend as it looks very well organized & handy! :)

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Why I have you here Edward would you check for me if the FAC #155 Ralph Breaks the Internet has shipped yet or at our HUB to ship (I did PM John also!)? 🧐 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, damships said:

Wow!!! That’s incredible organization dude. That binder looks so freaking clean lol. Yes I’ll take the advice. I just didn’t know I would get this deep into it. 😬😬😬😬😬

scared stan marsh GIF by South Park

@damships 

I thought that too in the beginning. I tried to be reasonable, logical, practical etc, etc. But then I had a long conversation with myself & realized that there isn’t anything practical, or logical about collecting 🤪. I’ve been all in ever since 💸💸💸💸

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@damships 

I thought that too in the beginning. I tried to be reasonable, logical, practical etc, etc. But then I had a long conversation with myself & realized that there isn’t anything practical, or logical about collecting 🤪. I’ve been all in ever since 💸💸💸💸

Im starting to realize that. 😂 I’ve done pretty well though sticking with the Nolan releases though. But I’m starting to see other releases and hauls in the other threads that have me 😍. Just saw someone’s Zero Dark Thirty and WOW. I’ve got goals now. Lol

I Love Lucy Wtf GIF by Paramount+

• Like 3

Awards

12 minutes ago, Veum said:

Why I have you here Edward would you check for me if the FAC #155 Ralph Breaks the Internet has shipped yet or at our HUB to ship (I did PM John also!)? 🧐 

@Veum Looking at my notes I would say these are still on the way. The Accountant is what’s closer to us in delivery time.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠 Well done @Hollywood E Rock Edward my friend as it looks very well organized & handy! :)

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

@Hollywood E Rock forget about looking for that FAC edition… just got ripped a new one for asking John (bad mood I think, sheesh!)! 🙄

room trouble GIF by South Park

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, damships said:

I’m your friend 🥲 but I don’t have the answers. I think I’ve come to you for answers than anything else 😂

GIF by Achievement Hunter

It’s just I have invested quite a lot of my retirement monies with our GBs and sometimes I need to know when one of my Premiums has been shipped after I’m invoiced or if I inadvertently misplaced one! 😂 

* see Veum’s basement fiasco 😛 

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

• Haha 2