IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

Y8nidM2.jpg

Oj5qGd0.jpg

EOE13qV.jpg

3TbXmpx.jpg

lFRZ1nS.jpg

WYPPdKH.jpg

I8fW5Kf.jpg

bTWnl8N.jpg

m7I0x6Q.jpg

GIwRbw1.jpg

oeLqcxZ.jpg

i48Xpag.jpg

Ygg9rjS.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Tonic24k

Please remember that the Group Buy thread is only for posts about Group Buys. Regular chatting is for the release threads of said Group Buys & this area where I just tagged you.

Feel free to delete. I just responded there because at the time I couldn't get into the actual groupbuy form and wanted to cover my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Feel free to delete. I just responded there because at the time I couldn't get into the actual groupbuy form and wanted to cover my ass. 

@Tonic24k

For future references posting in the thread isn’t going to cover you. If you notice where I highlighted in red it says “OPEN,” when I posted my message it said “COMING SOON” which means you can’t officially join until it says “OPEN”.

Which is more than likely the reason why you couldn’t join when you tried. I always try to post my messages early so members can be aware of the Group Buys as soon as possible. So make sure you pay attention to that area because it will let you know if the Group Buy is still being set up or not.

VXRSk6I.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah, the site was just doing that thing where the big green button was functioning like an image instead of the link to the form. I kept clicking it but it just pulled up as an animated image. I finally got in but it seems futile anyway. If there are only 9 slots for US/CAN, more Platinum Numbers joined and left no room for us mere mortals. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Tonic24k

For future references posting in the thread isn’t going to cover you. If you notice where I highlighted in red it says “OPEN,” when I posted my message it said “COMING SOON” which means you can’t officially join until it says “OPEN”.

Which is more than likely the reason why you couldn’t join when you tried. I always try to post my messages early so members can be aware of the Group Buys as soon as possible. So make sure you pay attention to that area because it will let you know if the Group Buy is still being set up or not.

VXRSk6I.jpg

It def said OPEN when I was clicking on it. Just took a while to function properly. But again, seems regular Plats are SOL anyway. My apologies for muddying up the other thread. I just frantically posted because these FAC GBs are anxiety inducing and didn't think I was in a no-post zone. If I could delete my own message I would. 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 5 minutes, Basil a dit :

well monday is here @Hollywood E Rock you forgot @Benoit46 special treat i showed you xD 

oh you may wanna look at this might make your day :D

hubba hubba hubba ❤️

Révéler le contenu masqué

gal-gadot-w-magazine-1.jpg

basil 🥳

il y a 3 minutes, Basil a dit :

or maybe you prefer this

Révéler le contenu masqué

gal-gadot-w-magazine-2.jpg

basil :D

Meme Reaction GIF

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 5

tenor.gif?itemid=12327566

And no matter how long the road, no matter how hard the challenge, and no matter how difficult it is, there is always a way to achieve it, and to breathe one more time. And with the victory, the sun rises again, and finally... you have more free time to come to MP ;)

Someone had to fix the world. And if the Avengers don't come, we will have to.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

This kiss was for @Casiusco but I couldn’t help myself! I had to catch it!

Thank you very much @Hollywood E Rock, I know you could have taken it ...

but you left it to me because you know that since the last time we both were with her ... she has not been very affectionate with me...

Thank you!

Even so, I can see that lately you are starting to get a little tired that Scarlett asks you for so many hugs and so many kisses ... when you just want to talk about her movies. 

Try to be patient!!!  ;) 

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Trianna said:

Helloooooooooooo darlings!

Happy Monday GIF by memecandy

Hmm this manliness

henry cavill gma GIF

Hey, @Trianna, I've read that media says that your loved Chris has had an affaire with this girl,...

16141547533036.jpg

The press says that his name is Pom Klementieff, but it seems to me such a strange name that... I thought that maybe it was you, and you had invented the name so that Elsa Pataky would not find you... 

Really, it's you, right?

It seems that in the end you put into practice the approach tactics with a beer in front of his house we had recommended you some weeks ago...

Nothing like a good tactic, and no tactic better than Psychos used to fighting for beautiful things. :P

• Haha 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

Ryg0Aff.jpg

X2cTVNm.jpg

WzMYh4e.jpg

Tk0T9eF.jpg

jr9jLzo.jpg

8xWm2xi.jpg

H0izh4i.jpg

xBL2TTg.jpg

8q98NMc.jpg

8yqj1PK.jpg

hH9c6eH.jpg

HDaWtNm.jpg

WVvEcWE.jpg

LrIK33O.jpg

YQlIA4B.jpg

HXB9cc8.jpg

ecyZWe9.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Hey, @Trianna, I've read that media says that your loved Chris has had an affaire with this girl,...

16141547533036.jpg

The press says that his name is Pom Klementieff, but it seems to me such a strange name that... I thought that maybe it was you, and you had invented the name so that Elsa Pataky would not find you... 

Really, it's you, right?

It seems that in the end you put into practice the approach tactics with a beer in front of his house we had recommended you some weeks ago...

Nothing like a good tactic, and no tactic better than Psychos used to fighting for beautiful things. :P

IF I had an affair with him you would read it here first...from me. Cause I would brag about it

source.gif

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Hide contents

Ryg0Aff.jpg

X2cTVNm.jpg

WzMYh4e.jpg

Tk0T9eF.jpg

jr9jLzo.jpg

8xWm2xi.jpg

H0izh4i.jpg

xBL2TTg.jpg

8q98NMc.jpg

8yqj1PK.jpg

hH9c6eH.jpg

HDaWtNm.jpg

WVvEcWE.jpg

LrIK33O.jpg

YQlIA4B.jpg

HXB9cc8.jpg

ecyZWe9.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

howling wolf GIF

Basil 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3