IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock love the teletubbies one brilliant, wonder what they see xD 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

basil :D

What’s a teletubbie...

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Happy Birthday @Fortis93

I hope today at home you are being treated like a king...

F0uvYzyr2a7Li.gif.acd3896314b6149b25009e54465dc2ef.gif

I'm afraid I'm not quite as good with words as @Hollywood E Rock or @Casiusco

But you know I love ya Elias mate! 

I'll just stick to what I'm used too and post a slight cheeky, mildly sexist/offensive degrading, borderline delectable content gif (Claudia please don't delete 🤣😘)

tenor-7.gif.8325277a6f7e238abf88c8cade738629.gif

Though I'd missed it when I first logged on MP at 11.30 pm last night 🤣

yellowoctopus-happy-birthday-from-australia-funny-3.png.1f511a4e8e9f2e6247819f34cf7c694c.png

Even tho your halfway around the world to me, we can still play a drinking game....

images.jpeg-3.jpg.2e7f4a87e2048e8f3ca855989e4deabd.jpg

And I'd like to be the first one to kick this off.....

MZvTJHP0xz5ishFpYJ.gif.af5f77ec90a32898ad8bea1ae041efcf.gif

Now go get yourself a cold one buddy...

@Basil, @Veum @Casiusco, @Hollywood E Rock, @extantsrevenge@Benoit46 @RAK  and anyone else who wants to get @Fortis93 a beer 🍺 

I guess I can still order you a beverage 🍺 even though I’ll tip my hat to you with ️ 

sad charlie brown GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Basil said:

@RileyLad like your gif

images.jpeg-3.jpg.2e7f4a87e2048e8f3ca855

does this count for @Fortis93 xD 

and just for good measure this below

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

basil :D

I was only very young, but I can just about remember watching Dukes of hazard on a Saturday as a kid....

All I remember is them not being able to open the doors and always jumping in through the windows 🤣

I didn't remember the horn but recall some of those jumps...

Makes me laugh now as you can tell the car is a right off when it hits the ground and the chassis bends...🤣

Also the film cut just before the car jump, the car changes from the pristine, mint condition Dodge Charger .... to a obvious "spare" double thats there to just to take the hit....

Didn't notice it so much back then...

Life was so much more simple....

Loved Saturday night tv in the 80s 😁

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Basil said:

british kids prog that went nuts over here

You just made me think that Teletubbies are real intellectuals compared to what media put to kids on TV now ...

Those series where children are taught that the important thing is to have visits or likes on YouTube or Instagram ... and that if they go on vacation the important thing is not to have fun, but to upload a photo that leaves their friends atonished...

Yes,  that world we go to when those children grow up and rule the world.............  ;) 

fxiC.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

You just made me think that Teletubbies are real intellectuals compared to what media put to kids on TV now ...

Those series where children are taught that the important thing is to have visits or likes on YouTube or Instagram ... and that if they go on vacation the important thing is not to have fun, but to upload a photo that leaves their friends atonished...

Yes,  that world we go to when those children grow up and rule the world.............  ;) 

fxiC.gif

I do not know @Casiusco I grew upon...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How bad is this virus that makes us talk about these things on a Saturday night ...

They are important but ... it's Saturday night !!!!!

Not even Saturday nights are the same!

Where I live until now we had a relatively calm pandemic, much better than in other places; and betther than other parts of Spain. Now, as a precaution, the restaurants are closed, and at night everything is closed. You can't even have a coffee, there's nowhere.

But we will get revenge.

When this is all over, we will make up for lost time. Sure.

Don't waste your energy regretting yourselves, because the good times will return. ;) 

giphy.gif

Someday we'll post from a bathroom. And that will be a good sign. Well, or not. :D

• Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

p03eggH.jpg

pxLkgat.jpg

Ffk6WrK.jpg

h3hIXXg.jpg

puPfn5l.jpg

MenthUw.jpg

sGI2wCL.jpg

BRA6Wmp.jpg

oxwDuvu.jpg

wBjcOw7.jpg

rNBeFSf.jpg

EV77Hwl.jpg

KvWiCOT.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Casiusco said:

How bad is this virus that makes us talk about these things on a Saturday night ...

They are important but ... it's Saturday night !!!!!

Not even Saturday nights are the same!

Where I live until now we had a relatively calm pandemic, much better than in other places; and betther than other parts of Spain. Now, as a precaution, the restaurants are closed, and at night everything is closed. You can't even have a coffee, there's nowhere.

But we will get revenge.

When this is all over, we will make up for lost time. Sure.

Don't waste your energy regretting yourselves, because the good times will return. ;) 

giphy.gif

Someday we'll post from a bathroom. And that will be a good sign. Well, or not. :D

@Casiusco well you are not using your loaf my dear boy, the solution to your problems is simples.

just go buy yourself a nice coffee machine to have decent coffee at home surely.

there are plenty out there to buy, i personally use tassimo. i have a few friends that swear by the Nespresso 

they are pod machines but sure there is something out there for you?

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RileyLad said:

I was only very young, but I can just about remember watching Dukes of hazard on a Saturday as a kid....

All I remember is them not being able to open the doors and always jumping in through the windows 🤣

I didn't remember the horn but recall some of those jumps...

Makes me laugh now as you can tell the car is a right off when it hits the ground and the chassis bends...🤣

Also the film cut just before the car jump, the car changes from the pristine, mint condition Dodge Charger .... to a obvious "spare" double thats there to just to take the hit....

Didn't notice it so much back then...

Life was so much more simple....

Loved Saturday night tv in the 80s 😁

rileylad just to sh1t you up with an interesting fact i saw years ago they went thru 325 dodge chargers in 147 episodes to make all those jumps happen, basically they wrecked cars on a phenomenal scale but my god it was fun to watch. 

one of my fav saturday shows of the time :D

https://www.bryantmotors.com/blog/classic-autos/dukes-of-hazzard-charger-impresses.html#:~:text=It's estimated that the show,325 cars in 147 episodes.

basil 👍

Edited by Basil

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

7efAbSD.jpg

9byJrfw.jpg

g8Pzlsv.jpg

biaq0tO.jpg

3GCIQ6i.jpg

gS9mRU8.jpg

mO946tF.jpg

GHGEfNm.jpg

D02j2gq.jpg

cB3juCB.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2