IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🥤Top of the morning to ya, rain this Fall morning... good day there ... Veum here❣️ 🤠 😇 😷 😊

A594A13D-4A71-4DF6-8245-D732B049D4CE.thumb.jpeg.4267d9a580f383f585531c78d363eede.jpeg

📸 

Hey folks, this looks exactly like our area today (& after looking at this pic closely, I could swear it was taken out here... don’t know though)... even though its rainy and falling leaves its beautiful folks, let me tell you❣️

• Like 4

Dear Psychos, I hope you started this new week with big and small satisfactions from the weekend.

Today the word that resonates in my head is: "deadlines".

1489595907001Project-Deadline-Progress-B

The worst thing about deadlines is when are unexpected, arbitrary, and unnecessary, but....

You always have two options:

1) Psychos option: see it as a challenge.

source.gif

2) Rest of the world option: I'm scared, I'm blocked, and I don't know what to do.

anigif_original-20398-1448883991-19.gif?

Whatever happens, the path of the Psycho is long, and hard, but it has great benefits if you manage to reach this nirvana, this higher level of contemplation of life...

... when the end of the day you see that there are not enough deadlines to defeat you, and you sit quietly to drink something while you contemplate your collection with a smile ...

tenor.gif?itemid=11452245

And yes, too many deadlines sometimes have sequels ...

jack.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Casiusco said:

Dear Psychos, I hope you started this new week with big and small satisfactions from the weekend.

The worst thing about deadlines is when are unexpected, arbitrary, and unnecessary, but....

source.gif

2) Rest of the world option: I'm scared, I'm blocked, and I don't know what to do.

Whatever happens, the path of the Psycho is long, and hard, but it has great benefits if you manage to reach this nirvana, this higher level of contemplation of life...

... when the end of the day you see that there are not enough deadlines to defeat you, and you sit quietly to drink something while you contemplate your collection with a smile ...

jack.gif

classic film smiling GIF

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

📸

Hey folks, this looks exactly like our area today (& after looking at this pic closely, I could swear it was taken out here... don’t know though)... even though its rainy and falling leaves its beautiful folks, let me tell you❣️

It's beautiful.

I adore spring, I really like summer, but I can't deny that sometimes seeing a picture like this I have the feeling of coming home.

There is something warm and endearing about that image, and those moments.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Casiusco said:

It's beautiful.

I adore spring, I really like summer, but I can't deny that sometimes seeing a picture like this I have the feeling of coming home.

There is something warm and endearing about that image, and those moments.

Yes @Casiusco, when I see the beauty of nature in these Fall colors, I always go to a feeling of euphoria, nostalgia, warmth, awe and thankfulness, because not everyone is able to have this beauty surrounding them in person❣️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Casiusco

paper rock scissors for which one of us gets the Monday kiss 😂

rock paper scissors GIF by NETFLIX

Dear @Hollywood E Rock

I think that in the next few days and some Monday more... surely her kiss will be for you, my friend. The game is not necessary. I can't be on time.

However, tell Scarlett that I have her in my thoughts. Don't forget me.

And if one day I finish soon, and she wants to have dinner together, she can call me, or send me a message.

If I'm not very tired, I'll invite her.

If I'm tired, she will have to wait.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c12fcf631412f7167

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yes @Casiusco, when I see the beauty of nature in these Fall colors, I always go to a feeling of euphoria, nostalgia, warmth, awe and thankfulness, because not everyone is able to have this beauty surrounding them in person❣️

It's true. Many people don't have that luck, and others have it but do not know how to appreciate it.

I suppose that really beautiful landscapes are mixed with feelings linked to what we feel at that months; be more at home, be with the family, have a hot drink with friends, or wait together somewhere while the rain stops.

But yes, of course, you are right. They are images with soul.

Sometimes it pays to stop -in our fast-paced lives- and appreciate the things around us. There is more beauty than we think.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

source.gif

jack.gif

As someone with a few deadlines approaching, I needed to hear this. So, thank you. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:
  Hide contents

As someone with a few deadlines approaching, I needed to hear this. So, thank you. xD

The deadline is going to come, whether you want to or not. Time never stops. That's why you shouldn't worry, just think about what remains of the game... and be smart.

Don't go crazy,... what happened already happened; don't waste time, and do the best you can.

Do the best you can from now.

Squeeze the orange.

And for the rest, trust that you are good. Really good.

;) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

The deadline is going to come, whether you want to or not. Time never stops. That's why you shouldn't worry, just think about what remains of the game... and be smart.

Don't go crazy,... what happened already happened; don't waste time, and do the best you can.

Do the best you can from now.

Squeeze the orange.

And for the rest, trust that you are good. Really good.

;) 

and if not just go out and get the rope xD 

basil xD 

• Haha 2

TRACKING QUESTION I GET:

Hello Everyone! 

Since I'm the one who sends out tracking i thought i would address something. I get asked "how do i track this" on almost 40-50% of tracking i send out. While i have absolutely no problem answering, if you look at the list for DeadPool 2 for instance; that's a lot of PM replies and notifications i get. It depends on each country and their mailing system but i will list a couple places and suggestions.

For most countries please remember a couple of things:

1. You should be able to track your package using your countries official tracking service.
  2. Please BE PATIENT. It takes time! The Retailers have to pay for tracking for each individual package, and then drop off all the packages at the post office. It takes time for tracking to update, for instance Canada Post normally doesn't update the tracking number until its arrived in Canada. 

Shipping from China:

Universal: http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

USA: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

UK: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/

Germany: http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html 

Canada: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal.page

Shipping from Hong Kong:

Universal: https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/index.html

USA: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

UK: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/

Germany: https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/index.html

Canada: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal.page

3rd Party Tracking Apps

I know some members have recommended https://www.17track.net/en THIS IS NOT MY RECOMMENDATION OR MP'S RECOMMENDATION. I know members who use it and like it. 

Thanks Everyone

• Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yeah @Casiusco I think they should outlaw all this, they are truly pathetic peeps in my eyes...

I would always want to see the bull win (I will NEVER watch this BARBARIC practice 😡). 

I totally agree with you. It is a barbaric practice. And there are even worse than the ones in that gif.

Something more typical of the Middle Ages.

I don't wish anyone bad..., but when the bull wins, I can't feel sorry for him either. 

source.gif

• Like 4