IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Ladies and Gentlemen !

Tired Good Morning GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

@Hollywood E Rock

Sorry that I missed to vote for your ladies the last days. Maybe I have to do a "Collection review" 😉

But for today, THANKS again and I found a couple of ladies which really need my attention. *g*

Spoiler

No1: perfect !

1QCyTCG.jpg

And the rest of the ladies who made it not as No1, sorry. 😉 But they are also very beautiful !

ift7v0g.jpg

Egokt68.jpg

BaO7Sw4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, Psychos.

Today something has reminded me that I don't even have a "One Click" edition: before being a Psycho I only bought the best possible edition of each film that I liked a lot; one edition per film, a known rule that I have already broken here a couple of times...

But I never got to buy a "One click" edition.

The only one I tried to buy, the one that really made me very excited, and would have made me very happy, was the "Fight Club" One Click, by Manta Lab.

When it was released, first...... I doubted, because I'd never spent so much on a single movie. And although it wasn't especially expensive, it escaped. Few months later, I had a reasonably priced copy in front of me, a good ooportunity..., but I was weak, and thought about it for so long... that I missed the opportunity.

After that I never saw a reasonably priced copy again.

Today by chance, Youtube offered me an unboxing video of this edition, and it still hurts. Absolutely. I removed it right away, I feel myself like an idiot every time I remember it. For not having been faster, for doubting, for having been too rational. Even if I'm not a regular Oneclicks buyer, it was once, only once, a movie that I adore, an edition that I loved, even the pink gum would have been very special on my shelf ...

No, I don't want to see photos or videos. I screwed up, and I've already assumed it. I was clumsy.

And after this, this morning, speaking with a work colleague, and listening what he was telling to me, a question arose: that pain is not so different from when you miss a good opportunity with a girl/boy you like, when you see that you had it in front of you but... now it's too late.

And my question is: What hurts more? Missing a woman or a man you liked,... or missing an edition that you were very excited about?

And the truth is, I don't know what to answer. But... probably the edition. :) 

ca%C3%B1a-remala.gif

source.gif

Have a great day everyone ;) 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Today by chance, Youtube offered me an unboxing video of this edition, and it still hurts. Absolutely. I removed it right away, I feel myself like an idiot every time I remember it. For not having been faster, for doubting, for having been too rational. Even if I'm not a regular Oneclicks buyer, it was once, only once, a movie that I adore, an edition that I loved, even the pink gum would have been very special on my shelf ...

No, I don't want to see photos or videos. I screwed up, and I've already assumed it. I was clumsy.

Time spent worrying about the one that got away is time taken away from focusing on the one that is approaching (which, in this case, is hopefully a 1-click box for Tenet, which will be my first). xD

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Time spent worrying about the one that got away is time taken away from focusing on the one that is approaching (which, in this case, is hopefully a 1-click box for Tenet, which will be my first). xD

You're right.

But if the girl/boy woman/man fullslip/lenticular/1click was very pretty, or special, sometimes details appear that make you remember...  😪

6-chai.gif?w=356

But hey, as you say, you have to look forward. In Spain there is a saying that "one nail always takes out another". And there will always be an edition or a GB, or a 1-click box for "Tenet" to erase the past ...

And yes, sometimes when you remember your most stupid mistakes you can only wish you were Jim Carrey in "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind"...  

giphy.gif

But you learn from mistakes. And a lot. It's where you learn the most. ;) 

qqqgym.gif

And at the end...

f4917efb9aae6a543bc3d136f457a2c7.gif

PS: Yes, it's pain in both situations, but... if you are rational, if you are consistent, and if you are mature, you can only affirm that no one woman/man of your past is more important than a lost beautiful edition. :D 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Basil said:

right im off for some dinner now all joking aside, its 6pm and dinner time for me now catch you later on 👍

basil :D

Fellas finally satisfied yummy was in my tummy....

For brunch I had...

🥤An egg, refried beans, tater tots, turkey bacon on a big tortilla & some barbecue sauce 🥘 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning, Psychos.

Today something has reminded me that I don't even have a "One Click" edition: before being a Psycho I only bought the best possible edition of each film that I liked a lot; one edition per film, a known rule that I have already broken here a couple of times...

@Casiusco

Starting out my path was similar, only buy one copy of the edition your prefer the most. Trying to be rational & practical about how I collect, but as time passed the truth became more clear & I realized that there isn’t anything rational about collecting in general. If I was truly going to be rational I wouldn’t collect at all. Especially when considering now thanks to technology I can consume my favorite movies without actually owning them physically. 

But I never got to buy a "One click" edition.

The only one I tried to buy, the one that really made me very excited, and would have made me very happy, was the "Fight Club" One Click, by Manta Lab.

I’m telling you that’s a damn nice edition. I luckily was able to purchase my copy from a trusted eBay seller who didn’t overcharge me because I’m one of their repeated customers.

When it was released, first...... I doubted, because I'd never spent so much on a single movie. And although it wasn't especially expensive, it escaped. Few months later, I had a reasonably priced copy in front of me, a good ooportunity..., but I was weak, and thought about it for so long... that I missed the opportunity.

I can relate, I questioned if a single movie was worth so much, I over thought about spending so much money & lost out on numerous editions. Now looking back on those opportunities I definitely regret passing on some of those editions.

Your thoughts & feelings are all normal, & me personally because of these past experiences I now purchase my editions mostly based off how much I loved the movie. Not based off rational thought, my road map to collecting now is purely Psycho! My only rational thought now a days is “can I fit it in the collecting budget?” If the answer is yes 

giphy.gif

And after this, this morning, speaking with a work colleague, and listening what he was telling to me, a question arose: that pain is not so different from when you miss a good opportunity with a girl/boy you like, when you see that you had it in front of you but... now it's too late.

And my question is: What hurts more? Missing a woman or a man you liked,... or missing an edition that you were very excited about?

And the truth is, I don't know what to answer. But... probably the edition. :) 

I personally feel like missing the edition you are excited about hurts more, because even if another company does treatment for the movie it’s still not the edition you originally wanted. With a woman or man there is always an opportunity to find new love because we have chemistry and liked interest with millions of other people.

With a collectable item as time passes the item becomes more & more harder to acquire do to limited quality & in most cases more expensive. There is less opportunity to make up for missed opportunities when it comes to collecting items, but with humans you can literally spend several lifetimes passing up potential partners because there is so many of us on this planet.

• Like 5

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Casiusco

Starting out my path was similar, only buy one copy of the edition your prefer the most. Trying to be rational & practical about how I collect, but as time passed the truth became more clear & I realized that there isn’t anything rational about collecting in general. If I was truly going to be rational I wouldn’t collect at all. Especially when considering now thanks to technology I can consume my favorite movies without actually owning them physically. 

I’m telling you that’s a damn nice edition. I luckily was able to purchase my copy from a trusted eBay seller who didn’t overcharge me because I’m one of their repeated customers.

I can relate, I questioned if a single movie was worth so much, I over thought about spending so much money & lost out on numerous editions. Now looking back on those opportunities I definitely regret passing on some of those editions.

Your thoughts & feelings are all normal, & me personally because of these past experiences I now purchase my editions mostly based off how much I loved the movie. Not based off rational thought, my road map to collecting now is purely Psycho! My only rational thought now a days is “can I fit it in the collecting budget?” If the answer is yes 

giphy.gif

I personally feel like missing the edition you are excited about hurts more, because even if another company does treatment for the movie it’s still not the edition you originally wanted. With a woman or man there is always an opportunity to find new love because we have chemistry and liked interest with millions of other people.

With a collectable item as time passes the item becomes more & more harder to acquire do to limited quality & in most cases more expensive. There is less opportunity to make up for missed opportunities when it comes to collecting items, but with humans you can literally spend several lifetimes passing up potential partners because there is so many of us on this planet.

Now peeps what are we going to do with 2 Psycho Doc Phils @Hollywood E Rock & @Casiusco, oh my 😝 

I think I’ll provide them with their...

and then put them to bed 😂 

4661911D-475E-452C-8957-3AA2F3BA284E.jpeg.001c1bf5e41f3e765b6ef2de54f87fa9.jpeg

81DA49A0-945F-41EA-B86C-4B389291DE17.jpeg.746d61774005315eeea9547213011abe.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

arDawfY.jpg

ZeM5KWs.jpg

YZAPrEB.jpg

FuRhwA4.jpg

k5glwIr.jpg

WRk8p54.jpg

moy9GKs.jpg

JJdagxJ.jpg

o2U6tfE.jpg

9VPLXwS.jpg

KbrI4nY.jpg

wrTYR9o.jpg

GhfIEYa.jpg

QATAj6q.jpg

R3GmY4o.jpg

hxnHXyE.jpg

9VDAZbf.jpg

eckbVXn.jpg

Q99bMWz.jpg

6JKYlgH.jpg

⬆️⬆️⬆️

ME Playing Hide & Seek 🤣🤣🤣

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2