IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Fear not brave knight of the Psycho table, ‘‘twas not your blade that cut thy self.

My wounds are from a time long ago, but the most fatal was when a spell was cast across the land, in which the common folk did believe that a 56 yr old Liam Neeson could do battle with, and emerge victorious against dangerous armies single handedly....

giphy.gif

And he’s soooooo good at what he does, that he allows his family to be kidnapped again not once, but twice! 🤣🙌🏼 

Now, I am Not for one second comparing Taken to Tenet as that would be ludicrous! I am however, extremely resistant to anything that is CIA related, or anything that tries too hard to be “Real” when it’s blatantly not. 

Just my my opinion of course 😊 As you were.

2ur.gif

• Haha 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Or Borne, or Taken etc etc yada yada. Absolutely, Well and Truly, do not Float my Boat.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And before anyone bangs the Nolan drum viciously in my ear, I’m not knocking Nolan or his film making skills. Just not interested in this kind of thing anymore. I will watch it because it’s unfair to judge without having seen it, but I will wait for Netflix or the likes to have it. 

In all fairness it’s fine that those type of movies aren’t your cup of tea, it’s funny as hell how you choose to express that fact though. I can appreciate you being welling to at least see the movies before you give your final opinion. There are a lot of movie watchers who wouldn’t even bother, just give stuff thumbs down without even seeing it.

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Fear not brave knight of the Psycho table, ‘‘twas not your blade that cut thy self.

My wounds are from a time long ago, but the most fatal was when a spell was cast across the land, in which the common folk did believe that a 56 yr old Liam Neeson could do battle with, and emerge victorious against dangerous armies single handedly....

giphy.gif

And he’s soooooo good at what he does, that he allows his family to be kidnapped again not once, but twice! 🤣🙌🏼 

Now, I am Not for one second comparing Taken to Tenet as that would be ludicrous! I am however, extremely resistant to anything that is CIA related, or anything that tries too hard to be “Real” when it’s blatantly not. 

Just my opinion of course 😊 As you were.

giphy.gif

I can’t argue against the Taken series, personally I only like the first movie because the two sequel films went way to over the top for me. The first movie was more grounded & the sequels went Bat $hit Carzy & I couldn’t accept what they was selling 😂.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

In all fairness it’s fine that those type of movies aren’t your cup of tea, it’s funny as hell how you choose to express that fact though. I can appreciate you being welling to at least see the movies before you give your final opinion. There are a lot of movie watchers who wouldn’t even bother, just give stuff thumbs down without even seeing it.

I HAVE to watch it. It just wouldn’t be right perusing these digital halls everyday, reading how excited everyone is for it, or how incredible it was when they saw it, only for me to turn around and say I don’t agree... oh and by the way I haven’t seen it! 😂

I’m sure it will be quite stunning visually, so look forward to seeing what Nolan has achieved. But in terms of running around, conspiracy this, conspiracy that, bang bang, “open your mind”....... Nah, I’m done with all that, and that’s why I won’t bother picking a copy up. 

It may even give my wallet a rest if everyone’s is focussed on churning out Tenet. 😁👍🏼

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Basil said:

morning all well last 2 days has been very good, yesterday i managed to walk around to the hairdressers and get a haircut first one in 6 months and my god  did it feel sooooo good :D

and i got my self scalped on a grade 1 all over wont be going back for a while with all this covid stuff but first time i felt human in along while :D

manchester get GIF

last night the fingers started working again sort of bending and moving again with minor control with finger to thumb, only little finger wont reach across yet but sure it will come with the exercises and once i shift the cast off. 

im now filled with much more confidence the hand will heal though, even thought love shades of yellow and mauve thru the whole hand

today is a beautiful sunny morning here and the world is looking alot better to me now slow progress but but getting there and im really hopeful now :D

morning sunrise GIF

Dance Lol GIF

basil :D

@Basil, I’m so glad you are on the mend my friend! 😇

try a next time 😝...

haircut GIF

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Just my opinion of course 😊 As you were.

I’m a big Taken, Equalizer, James Bond,etc. fan and I also enjoy cia/crime drama type of intrigue films! 👊

high five we did it GIF

2 hours ago, RAK said:

Happy Days No GIF by CBS All Access

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Like most of you I

I Love You Heart GIF

gifs.

You can use them for anything and show a variety of emotions with them.

That you're happy/amused

tenor.gif?itemid=10099516

angry

ExcellentDesertedCanary-max-1mb.gif

astonished/surprised

14b9eb067803a54ff5797ee7c79515ea.gif

wondering/thinking

giphy.gif

haunted

giphy.gif

shocked

3evP.gif

sad

tenor.gif?itemid=5572775

or about to lose it

giphy.gif

even if you're in a playful mood

giphy.gif

or if it's time that you get your act together

giphy.gif

you can use gifs to show that to the other members. It is often a lot of fun and many members show a lot of creativity in using them.

tenor.gif

Which brings me to another trend that has developed recently. Some of you have startet to use a gif in your signature and it looks like more members are jumping on that idea. At the moment we would prefer that you do not use gifs as part of your signature. If you use a PC to visit the site the extra gifs in the signature might not be so much trouble, but for the members that use a phone or tablet it might become to much.

If we decide to change this or have a gif in the signature as part of a reward program or something else, we will post the info. Until then, please adjust your signature accordingly.

Tagging some members I saw had a gif in the signature: @Hollywood E Rock @Fortis93 @Veum @LeGonze @Caktus26 @RAK @claptraw. This applies for all members, not just the once mentioned.

1nhe2n.gif

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Like most of you I

I Love You Heart GIF

gifs.

That you're happy/amused

angry

astonished/surprised

wondering/thinking

giphy.gif

haunted

giphy.gif

shocked

3evP.gif

sad

tenor.gif?itemid=5572775

or about to lose it

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

you can use gifs to show that to the other members. It is often a lot of fun and many members show a lot of creativity in using them.

tenor.gif

Which brings me to another trend that has developed recently. Some of you have startet to use a gif in your signature and it looks like more members are jumping on that idea. At the moment we would prefer that you do not use gifs as part of your signature. If you use a PC to visit the site the extra gifs in the signature might not be so much trouble, but for the members that use a phone or tablet it might become to much.

If we decide to change this or have a gif in the signature as part of a reward program or something else, we will post the info. Until then, please adjust your signature accordingly.

Tagging some members I saw had a gif in the signature: @Hollywood E Rock @Fortis93 @Veum @LeGonze @Caktus26 @RAK @claptraw. This applies for all members, not just the once mentioned.

1nhe2n.gif

I’ve been DYING to blame my comrades for my poor experience with MP recently (iPad) and believe me, it has been Painfully slow the last few weeks in-line with all the gif signatures, but obviously I didn’t want to alienate and upset my brothers 😁🍻

Now, Get Rid of them all Lads! 😂😂😂

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Like most of you I

I Love You Heart GIF

gifs.

That you're happy/amused

angry

astonished/surprised

wondering/thinking

giphy.gif

haunted

giphy.gif

shocked

3evP.gif

sad

tenor.gif?itemid=5572775

or about to lose it

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

1nhe2n.gif

Who’s the...

cry baby crying GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I’ve been DYING to blame my comrades for my poor experience with MP recently (iPad) and believe me, it has been Painfully slow the last few weeks in-line with all the gif signatures, but obviously I didn’t want to alienate and upset my brothers 😁🍻

Now, Get Rid of them all Lads! 😂😂😂

I liked Iron Man better anyway. xD

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

You might want to look at your own post there, mate. :P

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Until then, please adjust your signature accordingly.

image.gif.c7791e6b8b43d6fb14030666a50fabbc.gif

Hey Brother!!... I’ll do it later as I don’t know how to do it on my phone ok!??... 9_9;)

• Sad 3