IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I have.

I really dig the instrumental/beat. The main vocals aren't too bad, and they've kind of grown on me. 

Have you listened to it?

@Fortis93

Sorry my friend after I asked you the question I fell asleep. To answer back, yes I have listened to the song & overall it’s a good song. Like you, with repeat play I grow to like it more. I believe the song could have been great if the auto tune was left out, & instead replaced with an actual singer who can sing. 

The beat is the best part of the song & while listening I thought that Sia, Seal, John Legend, Adele, hell even Rihanna would have sounded better then the auto tune. I also felt like the song could have been stronger if another artist was the main feature. Common, Lupe Fiasco, Pusha T, or Black Thought I know would have done a better job lyrically then what we got. I would have even preferred Kanye West on the track instead even though he is Bat $hit Crazy these days 😂.

I’m personally tired of the auto tune technique being used to mask an artist ability not to sing. It was once cool, creative, & fresh, but that time has passed & gone. Overall all though like I said a good song, that could have been great with other players involved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Fortis93

Sorry my friend after I asked you the question I fell asleep. To answer back, yes I have listened to the song & overall it’s a good song. Like you, with repeat play I grow to like it more. I believe the song could have been great if the auto tune was left out, & instead replaced with an actual singer who can sing. 

The beat is the best part of the song & while listening I thought that Sia, Seal, John Legend, Adele, hell even Rihanna would have sounded better then the auto tune. I also felt like the song could have been stronger if another artist was the main feature. Common, Lupe Fiasco, Pusha T, or Black Thought I know would have done a better job lyrically then what we got. I would have even preferred Kanye West on the track instead even though he is Bat $hit Crazy these days 😂.

I’m personally tired of the auto tune technique being used to mask an artist ability not to sing. It was once cool, creative, & fresh, but that time has passed & gone. Overall all though like I said a good song, that could have been great with other players involved.

Once again, you echo my sentiments entirely. xD

It's going to be interesting to see how this song is incorporated into the film itself and whether or not that will further heighten my appreciation of it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

cant sleep why oh why am i waking up at 4.30am again?

over it bullshit GIF by CBC

@LeGonze click on my profile page and look at the top of my page, then you learn something there too :D

i dont think anyone has twigged that yet either and im probably the only member with something like that on the whole site xD

tenor.gif?itemid=12342400

basil :D

That's pretty neat...

Spoiler

...but I have something similar. And it's better....kind of. The alignment is slightly off when you expand it. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

X741MYG.jpg

aVlLtrF.jpg

NJerSnR.jpg

PHWFyRW.jpg

dWRYM2C.jpg

6MQq6ww.jpg

c2X8dRg.jpg

pi6HvOR.jpg

5rTN8Lg.jpg

pjY9H5x.jpg

oDvog8m.jpg

nSOYRbJ.jpg

B9ce9U2.jpg

TnxbCwv.jpg

jf4O5d6.jpg

NyxMSAf.jpg

BqLEtpi.jpg

3XczEbL.jpg

mtyLM6v.jpg

pWaVIlY.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

Rf7F5FM.jpg

zTr6QUH.jpg

zW7nltk.jpg

mL0XIHT.jpg

fC1KRzg.jpg

lSgnKRn.jpg

ZauQM84.jpg

04xsZJS.jpg

HTj3i8r.jpg

BdWKzSv.jpg

SwOk3UO.jpg

iIHolYr.jpg

BxWJyq3.jpg

XSVegdj.jpg

ouCyFHl.jpg

QIGzvGy.jpg

TuFh8cR.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

good morning all @Hollywood E Rock if you where to compare yourself to your models would you say your on a par with them?:D

basil :D

@Basil

Currently if I'm speaking about the neck up area sure, I'm pretty easy on the eyes with my smile being my best feature I'm assuming because people compliment me the most on it.

If I'm discussing the neck down HELL NO 😆! I'm about 6 months of hard training away from any of those gentlemen I post.

I was just telling Erica it's about time I get serious again about my diet. The extra weight I done put on over this year hasn't aided me at all now that I'm back at work. 

After another pizza, about 4 bags of chips, 3 candy bars, & a taco or two I'll be ready to get serious 😂😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

32 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock

quality love the last bit xD 

so if in a bit you decided you wanna lose some pounds, to where you wanna be. have you set yourself a target at all?

e.g. i wanna lose x pounds and do it by x

basil 👍

Currently I'm around 250 maybe 260ish, I feel & look best around 220ish, but to be in top physical condition I may need to be under 220. It just depends on how I feel & look. The weight number isn't to important if I'm happy with how I look & with my physical performance.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Currently I'm around 250 maybe 260ish, I feel & look best around 220ish, but to be in top physical condition I may need to be under 220. It just depends on how I feel & look. The weight number isn't to important if I'm happy with how I look & with my physical performance.

Theres no magic number. We are all different so it just about feeling happy. Some of us diet & train to lose weight and look good, some of us eat more and train to look good. I’ve always maintained that working out is like Work. I work to live, I do not live to work.

In much the same sentiment, I will eat & drink what ever I please. As long as you do the exercise (if You want too of course) then it shouldn’t matter. Those that are diet obsessed & spend hours every day in the gym can’t have full lives, or know how to relax (IMO).

Do I want a body like Micheal B Jordan? Hell Yeah. Do I want to run and train like an Olympic Boxer? F*@k No. life’s too short and I’m not a teen/20 something anymore. Doubt my body could even take it these days.

Since Lockdown I have drunk an obscene amount of beer, and ate more than my fair share of pizza. BUT, I am happy, my jeans still fit but my work shirts don’t so I must be doing something right. 💪🏼😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

52 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Theres no magic number. We are all different so it just about feeling happy. Some of us diet & train to lose weight and look good, some of us eat more and train to look good. I’ve always maintained that working out is like Work. I work to live, I do not live to work.

In much the same sentiment, I will eat & drink what ever I please. As long as you do the exercise (if You want too of course) then it shouldn’t matter. Those that are diet obsessed & spend hours every day in the gym can’t have full lives, or know how to relax (IMO).

Do I want a body like Micheal B Jordan? Hell Yeah. Do I want to run and train like an Olympic Boxer? F*@k No. life’s too short and I’m not a teen/20 something anymore. Doubt my body could even take it these days.

Since Lockdown I have drunk an obscene amount of beer, and ate more than my fair share of pizza. BUT, I am happy, my jeans still fit but my work shirts don’t so I must be doing something right. 💪🏼😂

I'm personally aiming for a Dad Bod™.

• Haha 7