IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

well just done something i dont normally do. was looking about from a link a friend showed me. for a particular steel i been after.

then checking all other steels from going above original link and ended up picking up shazam for £14.99 and the dark tower for £5.99. well it seemed rude when at those prices for steelbooks. and as coronavirus is screwing up the world dont think i be seeing hdzetas to around sept as my own best guess.

and i need a load of steels to watch when i'm off for six weeks later in the year, ill go mad

Chicago Pd Wow GIF by One Chicago

basil :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well good afternoon, like 

tumbleweed GIF200.gif200.gif200.gif200.gif200.gif

in here only same there amigos in here as usual, how do i find my friends @Hollywood E Rock and @Veum?

something needs to change where this board is placed on the forum or its never gonna improve no matter how we try, being stuck at the near bottom of the forum is slowly 

the international chat rooms should have been placed below the new members section and above steelbooks section like in the middle of the action.

might have improved things a great deal. but dont think anyone is really that concerned. not truely or would to have to look to improve the situation by now.

instead this video below says it all really, just wonder if the penny will ever drop?

but i dont think so which is a real shame.

or it could be like

well

200.gif

basil 👎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

in here only same there amigos in here as usual, how do i find my friends @Hollywood E Rock and @Veum?

something needs to change where this board is placed on the forum or its never gonna improve no matter how we try, being stuck at the near bottom of the forum is slowly 

the international chat rooms should have been placed below the new members section and above steelbooks section like in the middle of the action.

might have improved things a great deal. but dont think anyone is really that concerned. not truely or would to have to look to improve the situation by now.

instead this video below says it all really, just wonder if the penny will ever drop?

or it could be like

well

200.gif

basil 👎

I’m here @Basil except my iPad keyboard pad is not working... Bluetooth is on but will not connect... you know any solutions my friend?

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

I don't think it's that depressing @Basil stop being so fu***ng negative lol. Saturday work for me been a long week. Ain't nobody got as much time as @Veum or @Hollywood E Rock 😂😂 when I check my emails from MP 98% of them involve them haha. I wish I had more time too but it's family and work first lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I don't think it's that depressing @Basil stop being so fu***ng negative lol. Saturday work for me been a long week. Ain't nobody got as much time as @Veum or @Hollywood E Rock 😂😂 when I check my emails from MP 98% of them involve them haha. I wish I had more time too but it's family and work first lol 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Basil said:

or it could be like

well

200.gif

basil 👎

The activity here has improved no end however as always it could be better .

WE have had a LOT more new sections since the last reshuffle on the board and I dont know how easy or not it is to move things .

When I move things at home it is normally by the way or a sledge hammer , crow bar and brute force .

Yesterday for me was just totally mental time wise .

I find also following the conversation here sometimes Confused Camp Camp GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Veum try disconnecting/ removing the keyboard from the bluetooth settings where is remembers it, then re install it all as like a fresh install.

then should hopefully set up like new and work.

also if doesn't have batteries must have capacitor make sure gets good charge up with lead im presuming

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 1