IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

hollywood you are reminding more a keep fit guy we used to have over here back in 90s on breakfast tv was called mr motivator xD

and i expect you to watch a few mins at least

i see if i can dig a you tube out, what you reckon @Trianna this hollywood below xD 

the clothes are right 

basil xD 

@Basil

That’s my dad........apple didn’t fall to far from the tree.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Sitting here at my work station watching the Skilled Tradesmen struggle to figure out why my station isn't running as it should be. They are cussing at each other as I type. They are not strong in the team work area. I haven't done a single job since getting here at 9:30pm. So my Monday is off to a pretty okay start.

How is everyone else feeling this morning? Here's to a beautiful start of a new week!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Sitting here at my work station watching the Skilled Tradesmen struggle to figure out why my station isn't running as it should be. They are cussing at each other as I type. They are not strong in the team work area. I haven't done a single job since getting here at 9:30pm. So my Monday is off to a pretty okay start.

How is everyone else feeling this morning? Here's to a beautiful start of a new week!

giphy.gif

seems likes only one answer and i know @Scary Hair loves this answer its her favourite

basil B|

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Basil said:

seems likes only one answer and i know @Scary Hair loves this answer its her favourite

basil B|

You know Me SO WELL . Stand out moment from Highlander although Hammer to fall did not feature on A Kind Of Magic  CD from the movie .

You know seriously without seeing Highlander at such an influential age and when there was not the PC  , Snowflake keep everything in a check box world we are now in I may not even know who Queen are as CRAZY as that sounds 

• Like 2

Just been watching the final trailer for a quiet place part 2 in cinemas March 19th. Absolutely loved the first one, I got the umania OC be nice for them to follow on from doing the first and do the 2nd one if possible. Can someone feed this back to Umania lol, And tell them the joker editions were was fantastic too lol. 

Anybody else really enjoy the first one ?? Interested to see more of when the monsters first came about and a continuation of the story from the first. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Just been watching the final trailer for a quiet place part 2 in cinemas March 19th. Absolutely loved the first one, I got the umania OC be nice for them to follow on from doing the first and do the 2nd one if possible. Can someone feed this back to Umania lol, And tell them the joker editions were was fantastic too lol. 

Anybody else really enjoy the first one ?? Interested to see more of when the monsters first came about and a continuation of the story from the first. 

@ksosk   I AM SURE can whisper in the right ears for you sweetheart Olympics Volley GIF by CEV - European Volleyball .

No not seen it yet , the first Quiet Place the Bint Blunt was so annoying in Sicario decided to pass on her movies until I'm in the right fraim of mind  most likely this blow GIF

• Like 2

Oh, btw, yes I did think Emily did a really good job in Q.P.-1 and quite enjoyed the film.

Now, producers make sequels for two reasons;

- they still have more of the story to tell, and

- CASH COW milk it til it bleeds to death!

- The new It-Pt-2 is a good example of reason 1,

- 90% of all sequels are reason 2.

I do hope Q.P.-2 turns out to be the former...🙂

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Robertm89

I saw the first one opening weekend & I didn’t love it. The concept of this movie is really fresh but character decisions killed my enjoyment by the movie’s end. With that said, I saw a teaser trailer & this new one looks like it’s going to be a nice sequel so I will be going to see it opening weekend. 

28 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

No not seen it yet , the first Quiet Place the Bint Blunt was so annoying in Sicario decided to pass on her movies until I'm in the right fraim of mind  most likely this 

@Scary Hair

Emily Blunt’s character in Sicario was annoying but that was by design so I think acting wise she did a good job portraying a unlikeable character. She is more likable in A Quiet Place.

29 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I found her excellent in "Live Die Repeat" though...🙂

@Grendel

She is awesome in Live Die Repeat! That’s the movie I believe I first saw her in. Now I am a little concerned about this sequel because producers as you already mentioned make sequels usually because they want to squeeze every dime out of a property. After watching AQP I thought it was a movie that had a cool concept but a sequel wasn’t needed, but of course movie runners can’t help themselves when a movie is successful. Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Scary Hair

Emily Blunt’s character in Sicario was annoying but that was by design so I think acting wise she did a good job portraying a unlikeable character. She is more likable in A Quiet Place.

That may be , yet she was stop using inappropriate language it puts me off big time   Reaction GIF by moodman 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I saw the first one opening weekend & I didn’t love it. The concept of this movie is really fresh but character decisions killed my enjoyment by the movie’s end. With that said, I saw a teaser trailer & this new one looks like it’s going to be a nice sequel so I will be going to see it opening weekend. 

I'm very much pro for it. When I first watched it like you I thought really fresh. That's why i liked it so much. Glad you will be doing the same as me and seeing new one opening weekend. Let me know what you think 💪

• Like 3