IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

5 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Good morning, @Hollywood E Rock mind me supporting you?

ย 

@Trianna

ย 

sun whatsapp status GIF by good-morning

ย 

Of course I don't mind at all!ย 

ย 

sexy queue GIF

ย 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

The MORE the Merrier! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Ohย my god my first MP parcel in 2020 has arrived and my god it was worth theย wait.... Massive thank you toย @blu.steel33ย who kept somethings to one side for me and then sent this monster package. Boxed up bomb proof as always. Everything is perfect. Your a legendย mate. I'd try and pick a favourite, and I know I would say this but every edition is love. Weet avengers and HDzeta batman what beasts they are, and it's great to have Tarantino's underated film as a premium edition too.ย  I love them all, I am over the moon. Thank you to all involved who make this possibleย ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

Robert about seriously scare you here ๐Ÿคฃ

If you added up the cost all of those including the shipping you may just fall over๐Ÿ˜†

But to say seriously nice mega bundle there so is it now the case quarterly deliveries or 6 monthly?

ย 

All the best

Basil ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

Robert about seriously scare you here ๐Ÿคฃ

If you added up the cost all of those including the shipping you may just fall over๐Ÿ˜†

But to say seriously nice mega bundle there so is it now the case quarterly deliveries or 6 monthly?

ย 

All the best

Basil ๐Ÿ‘

Hahahah thanks mate and yeah I try to think of the ยฃ as. It's my treat and it's only what most people spend on alcohol (which I don't do often) and tabs which I don't smoke.ย 

ย 

And no I cudnt wait for 6 monthly deliveries this is just a couple of months worth which Carl kindly put to one side for me. Over the moon with it and I have US, inception and Shawshank to follow ๐Ÿ˜ dry January for premiums I think NOT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Hahahah thanks mate and yeah I try to think of the ยฃ as. It's my treat and it's only what most people spend on alcohol (which I don't do often) and tabs which I don't smoke.ย 

ย 

And no I cudnt wait for 6 monthly deliveries this is just a couple of months worth which Carl kindly put to one side for me. Over the moon with it and I have US, inception and Shawshank to follow ๐Ÿ˜ dry January for premiums I think NOT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Same as me dont really drink odd pint once in a blue moon quit the tabs years ago, so as you say steels are our only treat and what a brilliant hobby it is but does end up taking over a bit but people here are great and that's half the fun and well

ย 

Basil๐Ÿ‘

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

brilliant hobby it is but does end up taking over a bit but people here are great and that's half the fun and well

Tell me about it haha. I bought a bookcase and thought it will take me ages to fill this. (Well it didn't) now I'm looking at getting another one. Or a new double case as I've had to start putting them in my TV unit cupboards and there hidden away when I want them on show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... Totally agree too everybody on here it's great. Good banter and always helpful.ย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Tell me about it haha. I bought a bookcase and thought it will take me ages to fill this. (Well it didn't) now I'm looking at getting another one. Or a new double case as I've had to start putting them in my TV unit cupboards and there hidden away when I want them on show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... Totally agree too everybody on here it's great. Good banter and always helpful.ย 

Yes done TV cab thing only bookcases where full then had a thinning of the heard got rid of about 200 odd steels old zavvi ones that some weren't upto much once premiums grabbed me.

Now 2 bookcases nearly full again.

So 2 cupboards underneath having to go thru both clear out old general crap. Plan is to get all in 1 cupboard and then the freed cupboard is for more steels wife not impressed but rubbish in cupboard is her not me ๐Ÿ˜†

And on we go from there ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Basil ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 2

On 1/25/2020 at 5:26 PM, Scary Hair said:

ย 

One thing on the bright side UK ย CREWย 

ย 

Alert GIF by memecandy

ย 

POSSIBLY ONE OF THE GREATEST FILMSย  EVER MADE IS COMING FREE TO AIR.

ย 

Chris Evans GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

ย 

SNOWPIERCERย  FILM 4ย 

ย 

30TH JANUARY 2020

ย 

9PM 21.00 HRSย 

ย 

FIGHT TO THE FRONTย 

ย 

Alert GIF by memecandy

ย 

30 MINUTE WARNINGย 

ย 

Alert GIF by memecandy

ย 

Robot Warning GIF by Jin

ย 

squirrel wagging GIF

ย 

Chris Evans GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

• Haha 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Veum said:

๐ŸฅคMailย call today!ย ๐ŸŽฌย bullwhip.gif

ย 

giphy-downsized.gif&key=b646c34d843be2fb

ย 

Fleabay

Kill Bill 1 & 2 Steelbooks/BD

Uโ€™Mania

Joker 4K UHD/Steelbook/Lenti + BD Fullslip Outercase

UHD Club

The Prestige Lentiย Slip + DIGIPAK 4K + Bonus Disc

ย 

33961656-067F-4370-94D0-245C4119867B.thumb.jpeg.8a8c9a809fd7e9f0811c4a4bec3b2582.jpeg

ย 

@Veumย Fantastic Haul as usual my friend. Maybe its time i start signing up for more GB's and then just have John send you the invoices for those. That or ill just make sure we change some requests to X2 and have one shipped to meย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

evil on fire GIF

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

@Veumย Fantastic Haul as usual my friend. Maybe its time i start signing up for more GB's and then just have John send you the invoices for those. That or ill just make sure we change some requests to X2 and have one shipped to meย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

evil on fire GIF

ย 

Who do you think I am friend @Count Dantes...

ย 

Rockefeller!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

๐Ÿฅคโ˜•ย good morning here, good day there... Veum here!๐Ÿค 

ย 

HAPPY FRIDAY!๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

aubrey plaza friday GIF

ย 

FOLKS, a pleasant surprise as we woke up to some snow, YEAH... Let it snow, Let itย snow, Let itย snow (just a little, looks so PRETTY๐Ÿ˜˜)!๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

Psychos,ย I hope your day is as joyful as it can be for you!๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

• Like 2

Iโ€™mย watchingย ๐Ÿ“บย Fox and Friends as they are in Miami for the Super Bowlย ๐Ÿˆย on Sunday...

ย 

and playing โ€œThunderstuck by AC/DC with the Kansas City Chiefs CHEERLEADERS!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

image.jpeg.6a51ffa633604e8366840d1ab4fca8fb.jpeg

ย 

Canโ€™t get any better then this!!!ย ๐Ÿ’•

ย 

beautiful in love GIF by Space Jam

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Veum said:

Iโ€™mย watchingย ๐Ÿ“บย Fox and Friends as they are in Miami for the Super Bowlย ๐Ÿˆย on Sunday...

ย 

and playing โ€œThunderstuck by AC/DC with the Kansas City Chiefs CHEERLEADERS!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

image.jpeg.6a51ffa633604e8366840d1ab4fca8fb.jpeg

ย 

Canโ€™t get any better then this!!!ย ๐Ÿ’•

ย 

beautiful in love GIF by Space Jam

ย 

ย 

ย 

First major sporting event if the year .

ย 

BBCย  show it live at stupid o'clock Sunday night Monday morning .ย 

ย 

Read their will be a tribute to Kobeย Bryant โคโค

• Like 2

well folks at 11pm tonight 2 and 1/2 years of misery will be ended a bit in the uk and the vote carried thru finally. and once that happens at 11pm it cannot be reversed.

just finally glad its getting done its got on everyones nevres here in the uk.

the politicans should all be ashamed of themselves and shot if i had my way.

but doesnt politics screw everything up in life?

not that i have anything against our european members there all great, just damn politicians.

ย 

and heres something we have not heard in a long while (from the past)

ย 

ย 

ย 

basil :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

well folks at 11pm tonight 2 and 1/2 years of misery will be ended a bit in the uk and the vote carried thru finally. and once that happens at 11pm it cannot be reversed.

just finally glad its getting done its got on everyones nevres here in the uk.

the politicans should all be ashamed of themselves and shot if i had my way.

but doesnt politics screw everything up in life?

not that i have anything against our european members there all great, just damn politicians.

ย 

and heres something we have not heard in a long while (from the past)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Basilย you all should not have let Brexit be derailed for so long, it should have been implemented when the people voted YES for it a long time ago, ย IMHO!ย 4AF12F82-1642-474A-9ECB-B58DE3C6A388.gif.b4a20a98a39cf8875af4d6cf59e759f7.gif

ย 

F802F20C-74CB-4D11-B3EE-6CC0A0A2E893.gif.3e2be45af6e083156773e09298f434b6.gif

ย 

E2305D3A-AC28-4C04-954F-7FFAC4A395E8.jpeg.088ab37e6d21839b685e6703673ff7fa.jpeg ย  ย 3B36E25C-55B8-4BED-AB54-F4ED06CBB63C.gif.b0b5f1222e7112961957c9aac9404aba.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

well starting to get that friday feeling :D

the weekend is here finallyB|

ย 

ย 

hows everyone else doing?????

ย 

@Basil

ย 

Doing good, was making sure my Group Buy List was all caught up for January. According to my PayPalย I have received & paid for 19 Invoices for January!
ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

giphy.gif
ย 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ย 

Since I have to go to work later tonight I need to be taking my a$$ toย 

ย 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

FOLKS, a pleasant surprise as we woke up to some snow, YEAH... Let it snow, Let itย snow, Let itย snow (just a little, looks so PRETTY๐Ÿ˜˜)!๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

UPDATE:ย We lost all of the little snow weย were having this. Morning as it warmed up with a little rain thrown in!ย ๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

Not where we live here though!๐Ÿ˜‰

snow today GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

ย 

Doing good, was making sure my Group Buy List was all caught up for January. According to my PayPalย I have received & paid for 19 Invoices for January!
ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

giphy.gif
ย 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ย 

Since I have to go to work later tonight I need to be taking my a$$ toย 

ย 

giphy.gif

ย