IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

They CAN live the life that they want to @Scary Hair 🤔

I bet it’s just that Megan hates the fact that she can’t post selfies on social media with #RoyaltyBitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If she doesn’t want to honour her “royal duties” and wants to be a Social Darling, then she shouldn’t have had her head turned by a Prince. 😉

Ahhhh being about in the 70's and 80's before all this social media crap has its advantages dance party dancing GIF

I guess it is down to the same thing you can not help who you fall for .

I have In Laws that HATE me .  Been together 20 years married for 19 . Even now I AM NOT a part of there family . The kids are yet  I am still to a degree an out cast

Things have improved of late yet iI am always ready for the stop using inappropriate language to fly between us .

WHY dont they like me  ,

Well I'm Over wight and opinionated and independent , won't just agree for a quiet life . 

It would have been so much easier to have walked away all those years ago and saved myself a HELL OF A LOT OF STRESS and angst . 

Would not have settled with anyone else like I have Rich , same with him  YES he needs a medal the size of the Chanel tunnel entrance .

SO live it for everyone else be something you are not and have a lifetime of being miserable no matter how much money .

OR

Stand your ground two fingers up and be who you NEED to be  .

• Like 3

season 6 kick the door in GIF

Hello party people, although probably still night for the 'Mericans. Since some of you were whining in the german room, I thought I'd bring a bit life in here.

5 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

MORBIUS first trailer and I think it looks pretty good..

What's everyone else's views on this? 

I'm not expecting much...saying the studio that brought us Homecoming&Far from home when most of it was Feige...and looks a bit like Dracula Untold 😂 hope it turns out good though...will wait for reviews before watching it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos 

giphy.gif

and since I am Hollywood it Only make sense to celebrate with a SPECIAL 

Celebrity Edition

THIN Tuesday 

Olivia Wilde

JMPhmqr.jpg

Monica Bellucci

3t2vGtu.jpg

Lupita Nyong’o

QWStp3j.jpg

Halle Berry

QPYe9C8.jpg

Angelina Jolie

a1qqw2F.jpg

Eva Mendes

02MpI0u.jpg

Jessica Alba

ggrCe60.jpg

Scarlett Johansson

dS6MaVD.jpg

Kate Beckinsale

Surcs6M.jpg

Taraji P. Henson

st4yAp8.jpg

Zhang Ziyi

8esb0Zc.jpg

Meagan Good

3PvW2DW.jpg

Gabrielle Union

z6wdlx2.jpg

Jada Pinkett Smith

zJTmVWM.jpg

Zoe Saldana
YzQKpqj.jpg

Lucy Liu

pA3yzEa.jpg

giphy.gif

Psychos on My Birthday I hope your Tuesday is filled with peace, premiums, and prosperity! Here’s to having a great day!!!

giphy.gif

P.S.

eO8kAtk.jpg

zSxvR3u.jpg

lL01rMR.jpg

dINmdHv.jpg

Em5SzsE.jpg

1B7rOZV.jpg

5JwVPuf.jpg

Rr18sOE.jpg

1BXd574.jpg

E7TXsHi.jpg

4b8xJDm.jpg

ko1T942.jpg

jDCiEtV.jpg

JxuJgoc.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Hollywood E Rock 

Happy birthday mate. Have a great day. You have any plans ?? 

@Robertm89

Thank You!! Plans are to kick my feet up & enjoy Alien & Aliens! I haven’t had a chance to do any gaming so I will dedicate some hours to that new Spider-Man game that came out last year! I’ll also fit some time in with my parents! It’s going to be a great day!!!

12 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Politics ?? 😪💤💤💤

What's happening @Pbsw23 just on my way home, another day ✔️✔️ and off tomorrow 👌

Horror tonight when I get in. The curse of la larona. U like a horror ? Not that there very horror crazy these days lol. 

Did you enjoy The Curse of La Larona? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Robertm89

Thank You!! Plans are to kick my feet up & enjoy Alien & Aliens! I haven’t had a chance to do any gaming so I will dedicate some hours to that new Spider-Man game that came out last year! I’ll also fit some time in with my parents! It’s going to be a great day!!!

Did you enjoy The Curse of La Larona? 

That sounds like a nice chilled day 👌 good choice on what to watch too lol. Those first 2 are just 😍😍 

I thought the curse of la llorona was crap. No build up of tension just constant attempts at cheap jump scares that were not one bit scary ☹️ I was disappointed mate. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

That sounds like a nice chilled day 👌 good choice on what to watch too lol. Those first 2 are just 😍😍 

I thought the curse of la llorona was crap. No build up of tension just constant attempts at cheap jump scares that were not one bit scary ☹️ I was disappointed mate. 

@Robertm89

Yeah I figured that would be your experience. My girlfriend & I watched the movie last Halloween season & we wasn’t impressed either. The idea behind the movie is good, & I found out that La Llorona is really a folk legend used in real life to scare children into behaving well.

As I was watching the film I could see the potential but the creators clearly didn’t care. Like you said cheap jump scares & characters making decision that are so dumb that it takes you out the movie because they don’t feel like real people. The movie I’m sure didn’t cost a lot to produce so profits would be made regardless of how good the movie actually was.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Robertm89

Yeah I figured that would be your experience. My girlfriend & I watched the movie last Halloween season & we wasn’t impressed either. The idea behind the movie is good, & I found out that La Llorona is really a folk legend used in real life to scare children into behaving well.

As I was watching the film I could see the potential but the creators clearly didn’t care. Like you said cheap jump scares & characters making decision that are so dumb that it takes you out the movie because they don’t feel like real people. The movie I’m sure didn’t cost a lot to produce so profits would be made regardless of how good the movie actually was.

Totally agree lol 

Cheaply made and then if it's makes a little profit no doubt we will get a sequel. It caught my attention with the clever marketing of 'part of the conjuring universe' as I really enjoyed the conjuring 1&2. I've seen the Annabelle movies except Annabelle comes home but I have that there to watch when I get around to it. Did you see the conjuring boxset ? Very nice only thing is there doing another one would of preferred to have the trilogy in a boxset lol 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Totally agree lol 

Cheaply made and then if it's makes a little profit no doubt we will get a sequel. It caught my attention with the clever marketing of 'part of the conjuring universe' as I really enjoyed the conjuring 1&2. I've seen the Annabelle movies except Annabelle comes home but I have that there to watch when I get around to it. Did you see the conjuring boxset ? Very nice only thing is there doing another one would of preferred to have the trilogy in a boxset lol 

Yes I saw the Beauty Shots! I think the set looks really nice, my only nitpick is that I wish the two movies was being released separately since a third movie is coming. I too prefer to have the whole trilogy in one box set, but I’m going to have to get over it considering my name has been on the Group Buy List since it was first posted lol. Hell even if my name wasn’t on the list I would have joined anyway because the set is really nice & I really like both movies.

Me & my girlfriend had fun watching Annabelle Comes Home, I personally liked the second one slightly more but it was still a nice watch & it is way better than La Llorona. I still need to watch the first Annabelle. I heard terrible things about the first one, so I put it at the bottom of my to watch list. Then the second one came out & The trailer sold me so me & Erica ended up watching it in the theater, third one rolled around & we saw that one in the theater also, but we still haven’t made the first one a priority smh lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yes I saw the Beauty Shots! I think the set looks really nice, my only nitpick is that I wish the two movies was being released separately since a third movie is coming. I too prefer to have the whole trilogy in one box set, but I’m going to have to get over it considering my name has been on the Group Buy List since it was first posted lol. Hell even if my name wasn’t on the list I would have joined anyway because the set is really nice & I really like both movies.

Me & my girlfriend had fun watching Annabelle Comes Home, I personally liked the second one slightly more but it was still a nice watch & it is way better than La Llorona. I still need to watch the first Annabelle. I heard terrible things about the first one, so I put it at the bottom of my to watch list. Then the second one came out & The trailer sold me so me & Erica ended up watching it in the theater, third one rolled around & we saw that one in the theater also, but we still haven’t made the first one a priority smh lol.

Haha yes mate same for me too, I will look forward to getting that still. Those movies have that James wan touch. You can always tell the goodness of the direction of a movie in the director and I like James wan. Hope he comes back as a director to the horror genre. His last 2 have been fast and furious and aquaman so he's branching out now. I remember the first time I watched the original saw film, it blew my mind. The first Annabelle is good, I think you will enjoy it as I think I will enjoy comes home. Agree with you on Annabelle creation. That was a good watch. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Haha yes mate same for me too, I will look forward to getting that still. Those movies have that James wan touch. You can always tell the goodness of the direction of a movie in the director and I like James wan. Hope he comes back as a director to the horror genre. His last 2 have been fast and furious and aquaman so he's branching out now. I remember the first time I watched the original saw film, it blew my mind. The first Annabelle is good, I think you will enjoy it as I think I will enjoy comes home. Agree with you on Annabelle creation. That was a good watch. 

@Robertm89

I’m a fan of his also, I’ve been happy for him that he has been getting opportunities to branch out, (I’ve enjoyed his Fast & Furious, & Aquaman) but I can’t wait for him to be inspired with another horror story. The Horror genre needs more Directors like him who are consciously trying to tell a good story & scare the hell out of you. Once I finally make Annabelle a priority I’ll let you know what I think of it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Robertm89

I’m a fan of his also, I’ve been happy for him that he has been getting opportunities to branch out, (I’ve enjoyed his Fast & Furious, & Aquaman) but I can’t wait for him to be inspired with another horror story. The Horror genre needs more Directors like him who are consciously trying to tell a good story & scare the hell out of you. Once I finally make Annabelle a priority I’ll let you know what I think of it.

Totally agree there. James wan, and then also I like what Jordan Peele and Ari aster are doing. Although I didn't enjoy hereditary at the cinema, on second viewing at home I appreciated it more. Midsommar is supposed to be interesting too. Yeah man let me know mate 👍

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Trianna said:

season 6 kick the door in GIF

Hello party people, although probably still night for the 'Mericans. Since some of you were whining in the german room, I thought I'd bring a bit life in here.

I'm not expecting much...saying the studio that brought us Homecoming&Far from home when most of it was Feige...and looks a bit like Dracula Untold 😂 hope it turns out good though...will wait for reviews before watching it

10 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

MORBIUS first trailer and I think it looks pretty good..

What's everyone else's views on this? 

Have a look here 

😊😊💋💋

• Like 5