IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Well my woodchucks (lol *inside joke), I just rec’d one of my packages from a different carrier (the Novamedia Winter Festival sale) and my regular carrier has my John’s BF sale for delivery later (we are almost the last on her route, so we get ours later in the day!)!🤨

I’ll show pics in all the threads I do later today/early tonight!😋

I luv Novamedia as the packed extremely well!😘

Lenticular is my #1 go to for sure, as I just luv the way they look... you’ll see, bye for now🙋‍♂️

• Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hollywood E Rock cool 1000 post mate 👍

a cool story of you did it you own i like that, now begs the question cos we all got to have dreams or whats the point right?

what car would you have now if you could have anything and i dont mean out this world money either but something you would really like if doing this all again now?

basil B|

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Basil / @Hollywood E Rock

Did you pay @Luxury Bluray for your Indiana Jones/Game of Thrones on PayPal for "family and friends" or "goods and services"?

Thanks!

@Veum

That invoice was like most of the ones we get. I just hit the pay button. I’m about to check my PayPal now.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock cool 1000 post mate 👍

a cool story of you did it you own i like that, now begs the question cos we all got to have dreams or whats the point right?

what car would you have now if you could have anything and i dont mean out this world money either but something you would really like if doing this all again now?

basil B|

@Basil

Something that I would really like to have now is a Chevrolet Camaro 

SiOyKB7.jpg

The problem though is I don’t LOVE the changes that was made to the body. In a dream I could get a brand new one that looks just like this model

Another problem with this car is I can only drive it during nice weather. Here where I live the weather is ever changing. When I was young I didn’t think about getting a car that could handle the changing seasons, but now it’s something that is on my mind whenever I think about buying a new vehicle. If I get this car (& I do plan to have it one day) I will also have something for the winter season.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

Something that I would really like to have now is a Chevrolet Camaro 

SiOyKB7.jpg

The problem though is I don’t LOVE the changes that was made to the body. In a dream I could get a brand new one that looks just like this model

Another problem with this car is I can only drive it during nice weather. Here where I live the weather is ever changing. When I was young I didn’t think about getting a car that could handle the changing seasons, but now it’s something that is on my mind whenever I think about buying a new vehicle. If I get this car (& I do plan to have it one day) I will also have something for the winter season.

Here is my similar 1st “real” car when I started my career a 1979 “Berlinetta” red Chevy Camaro... loved it until I needed a truck to when I moved to California!😊

image.jpeg.f12cb8d85ac0963c68305f5cf4fb9484.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Basil said:

cant remember just got an invoice in email and hit pay button.

sorry cant be of more help

basil :)

@Basil

Now my Friend if I can get nuts for a minute, here are my other car desires 

Aston Martin Vanquish

lp38oEE.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago

p2AcmkY.jpg

Lamborghini Countach

zDazFsz.jpg

dVB6MXD.jpg

1990-95 Dodge Viper

v9zEQBT.jpg

Me in these cars

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Boy, that’s a damn fine car. Straight out of GTA 😍

@R1s1ngs0n

giphy.gif

One Day! I want mine to look very close to those videos. The only difference is I would like to have a wide body kit added because I like how they give the car a more aggressive look. But I could live without the kit to be honest.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Veum said:

Here is my similar 1st “real” car when I started my career a 1979 “Berlinetta” red Chevy Camaro... loved it until I needed a truck to when I moved to California!😊

image.jpeg.f12cb8d85ac0963c68305f5cf4fb9484.jpeg

@Veum

giphy.gif

That’s a bad a$$ car my friend! What model truck did you end up getting?

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Thanks 1

@Hollywood E Rock you wanna laugh they had that exact car filming in town i live for transformers film they where doing a bit at the local subermarine museum for it.

it was seen all over the place :D

also if where talking nuts my dream machine below, i love just a drive in one once :x

have driven a ferrari already but not an F40

basil :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

giphy.gif

That’s a bad a$$ car my friend! What model truck did you end up getting?

@Hollywood E Rock

It was a small Tahoe truck, I had to put a hitch on it for the U-haul and moved to Anaheim all by my lonesome!😊

That truck was great, but long gone now after these many yrs.!😉

• Like 1

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

John’s Black Friday Sale!😊

9224BE5F-AA49-4E54-8766-C50651CD93DB.thumb.jpeg.bcc910a0a10b58ad23e81ec6b7857fa4.jpeg

NOVAMEDIA

DREDD BLACK FS

LONE SURVIVOR FS

KIMCHIDVD

THE REVENANT FS

TERMINATOR SALVATION (B) FS

PLAIN ARCHIVE

ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE (PURPLE) FS

THE WRESTLER FS

HDZETA

LAWRENCE OF ARABIA FS

AMADEUS LENTI

NOVAMEDIA WINTER FESTIVAL SALE!😊

713084C9-6535-4DA4-A75B-8C2672EFFE66.thumb.jpeg.c9774b57faf2a09d4d6cfb69a2192bde.jpeg

RESERVOIR DOGS FS (B)

RED SONJA BD (PLAIN EDITION)

LONDON HAS FALLEN BD/FS/LE

DREDD LENTI FS (2D+3D)

NIGHTCRAWLER LENTI FS

TAKEN SB OC BOX-SET

THE GREY SB OC BOX-SET

• Like 2

I'm not sure the best place to ask this question so here I am. And btw, yes, I did go to the Blufans area but it seemed all the Topics were pertaining to releases and I didn't want to muddy that up. Anyway...

For the first Marvel Blufans releases did they not offer one-clicks? I'm specifically talking about these 5:

1. Thor
  2. Thor: The Dark World
  3. Captain America: The First Avenger
  4. Captain America: The Winter Solider
  5. Iron Man

They all released with a Lenticular version and a 1/4 Slip version. But it seems this was before one-clicks were a thing. So there was really no way of getting matching numbers between the two versions, correct?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

I'm not sure the best place to ask this question so here I am. And btw, yes, I did go to the Blufans area but it seemed all the Topics were pertaining to releases and I didn't want to muddy that up. Anyway...

For the first Marvel Blufans releases did they not offer one-clicks? I'm specifically talking about these 5:

1. Thor
  2. Thor: The Dark World
  3. Captain America: The First Avenger
  4. Captain America: The Winter Solider
  5. Iron Man

They all released with a Lenticular version and a 1/4 Slip version. But it seems this was before one-clicks were a thing. So there was really no way of getting matching numbers between the two versions, correct?

Thanks in advance!

Well, this is before my time but I don't believe one clicks exist for these titles.

In the early days things were different. Just single releases

star trek GIF

Then multiple editions came along but still no box

daleks conveyor belt GIF by Doctor Who

The one day a large box appeared and the world went ape over it! The rest is history

2001 a space odyssey GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Well, this is before my time but I don't believe one clicks exist for these titles.

In the early days things were different. Just single releases

star trek GIF

Then multiple editions came along but still no box

daleks conveyor belt GIF by Doctor Who

The one day a large box appeared and the world went ape over it! The rest is history

2001 a space odyssey GIF

This is exactly how I've imagined it to be. 😂

Coming into the game after the fact and collecting a back log I've seen the gradual progress of release styles. And I must say, your gif storyboard is brilliant. 😆 

• Like 3

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here my lovelies!🤠

HAPPY THURSDAY!😊

thursday GIF

Well folks I am pretty full and satisfied today with me getting the BF/Novamedia sales ... what about you, what’s on your agenda for today?!🤔

cat sitting GIF

Psychos, go out there and make it the best day you can!😘

happy kimmy gibbler GIF by Fuller House

• Like 2