IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

7 hours ago, Basil said:

funny enough my wife says that about me shes been banging on last few months what do i want for christmas and what do i want for my birthday at start of jan.

and i can't think of a single thing, if i want something i usually just go and buy it.

so told her just get me some amazon vouchers, ican put them on the account and spend when i do want something and told back no thats so impersonal a voucher 🙄

i give up she'll have to use her own brain for once xD

basil :)

Hi @Basil

My wife and I are the same way, as we are on the same page... we have got to the point (a long time ago mind you) where we do not need or buy gifts for each other, we just get what we want (happy campers we are 👳‍♂️👳‍♀️)! 😊

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Basil said:

funny enough my wife says that about me shes been banging on last few months what do i want for christmas and what do i want for my birthday at start of jan.

and i can't think of a single thing, if i want something i usually just go and buy it.

so told her just get me some amazon vouchers, ican put them on the account and spend when i do want something and told back no thats so impersonal a voucher 🙄

i give up she'll have to use her own brain for once xD

It's extra hard as rich has an emotional range that's the same as a plank of wood .

Only twice I have truly seen him happy and that was both Clear Blue tests turning to positive result .

Huuummmm I may need a conflab with Mrs Basil see if 2 female brains can come up with something for you two awkward buggers

200w_d.gif

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mdk14092 said:

I have a question about Filmarena.

How does their system work.  I noticed that they have some sort of loyalty thing.  Also the few items I've clicked "I want to buy" on I've received.  But nothing's really explained.  Does it work sort of like MP?

We only implement the Tier system when WE HAVE too . When retailers run a low print run 😱😱😞😞

FA I believe have # allocated to people .

IF that person says no to an edition it passes down the list until it becomes available for non members. 

People can apply for a # to be allocated to them . How i have no idea . However  I know  a Psycho or 2 who will 😁@extantsrevenge @Benoit46

3 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

It's extra hard as rich has an emotional range that's the same as a plank of wood .

Only twice I have truly seen him happy and that was both Clear Blue tests turning to positive result .

Huuummmm I may need a conflab with Mrs Basil see if 2 female brains can come up with something for you two awkward buggers

200w_d.gif

just showed this to mrs and she laughed her head off xD

and awkward buggers how dare you, im just selective with what catches my eye - discerning i believe its called.

like my wife she caught my eye and is my better half and makes me very happy :D

how many men can say that honestly and openly?

basil :D

• Like 3

Thanks for the answer @Scary Hair . Figured they have # associated, But they don't really tell you what yours is.  Given how things sell out on their sight and how recently I made a film arena account I was surprised that my "I want to buys" were being fullfilled.

I guess my main question is if I cancel a buy is it a big inconvenience to them and will hurt my rep for future pre-order?

• Like 1

Just now, Basil said:

and awkward buggers how dare you, im just selective with what catches my eye - discerning i believe its called.

ME @Basil😊

767229034_Homer-LastPerfectMan.thumb.jpg.0655c3421880c06781257376ff4d15f1.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

I GET selective AND  discerning  

uh huh yes GIF

Yet when it comes to gifts and WANTING NOT NEEDING something that is where the ball ache  comes  in .

It WON'T be the 1st time I've done Rich A Santa Gift IOU 

nervous chewing gum GIF

Mrs Basil this is a Christmas Money envelope  with  a hand written note inside  saying along the lines of

This Voucher entitles the bearer to a Christmas gift of NAME choice when presented to you .

HO HO HO  Mr S Claus if The North Pole .

Then wrap and under the tree .

@Basil Read and forget you saw 

blue planet oceans GIF by BBC America

22 minutes ago, Basil said:

Come on buddy, cut the theatrics. We know she’s been reading everything you typed just now, you said yourself she was privy to whatever’s going on here.

Once she turns her back I’m sure you’ll be singing a different tune 😉
john cleese me whenever dr d turns his back GIF

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Come on buddy, cut the theatrics. We know she’s been reading everything you typed just now, you said yourself she was privy to whatever’s going on here.

Once she turns her back I’m sure you’ll be singing a different tune 😉
john cleese me whenever dr d turns his back GIF

yes she has been reading some of this what i have shown her on my laptop, but no for once i can say shes my better half of me and makes me a better person.

for once in my life i struck gold.

and no she wont be seeing this post either, only shared what ann said thats it

• Like 3

On 11/30/2019 at 5:37 PM, Mdk14092 said:

Thanks for the answer @Scary Hair . Figured they have # associated, But they don't really tell you what yours is.  Given how things sell out on their sight and how recently I made a film arena account I was surprised that my "I want to buys" were being fullfilled.

I guess my main question is if I cancel a buy is it a big inconvenience to them and will hurt my rep for future pre-order?

Now I think ONLY THINK that ypu are allowed so many passes before they take

'  your number '

And give it the next person on the list .

SORRY  about the  late reply been ultra crazy here. 

Jasmin driving back from work Saturday night . Thick fog her electrics in the car cut out no lights indicators nothing .

The kid has nerves of steel got back home safe 18 years old that happening to her . I couldn't have done it at her age not sure i could do it now at 3 years shy of 50 .

Anyways what with that , work , Mum Runs , having to wash our elderly Bunnies bums ( YES  you read that right ) they hate it and growl at me

shopping  , house ,  kids 594553c4187c2_images(3)(2).jpg.5d6b89567fc0a824c4ab8510e4abe398.jpg

Anyways hopefully normal service will resume soon 🤗💋💋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1