IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★

shhh....ush.....

top secret info on a need to know basis only .

This is why im spreading the word here in this Channel....

I will be hosting a Black Friday Sale , great stuff even better prices .... everything has got to go ! 

Access will be granted in following tier order 

Platinum

Gold 

Silver 

Regular Members

dont keep this information to yourself , left friends , family , enemies and pets know about this Special Event ONLY on MP.

Thanks for spreading the word.......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

shhh....ush.....

top secret info on a need to know basis only .

This is why im spreading the word here in this Channel....

I will be hosting a Black Friday Sale , great stuff even better prices .... everything has got to go ! 

Access will be granted in following tier order 

Platinum

Gold 

Silver 

Regular Members

dont keep this information to yourself , left friends , family , enemies and pets know about this Special Event ONLY on MP.

Thanks for spreading the word.......

OOOOHHH OOOHHHH OHHHH 

Animated GIF

Do we get any clues as to what delights

hellraiser GIF

you have in mind 

Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

😁❤❤

• Haha 5

On 11/22/2019 at 6:32 PM, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Count Dantes

When I moved into my current apartment what I found that work was comic book boxes.

SkBPDg1.jpg

Wcp3fJ8.jpg

adsq3R2.jpg

gdvOCZS.jpg

I got them off Amazon & what I did was packed a lot of bubble wrap underneath them & put a lot of bubble wrap on top of them. Basically sandwiching them in between the wrapping. They stack well compared to normal boxes used for moving also, really sturdy design.

Also if you have a lot of regular blu rays they can be doubled stacked in a box like this & you won’t have to worry about them being damaged as long as you don’t pack your items to tight. 

A Big thanks to everyone for their fantastic recommendations, @Hollywood E Rock @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n

Love when the community is able to help out in a pinch. 

The wife is very sad we are leaving but the family back at home needs some help and you for us family is everything. This community is like family as well so thanks!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week moving forward. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

giphy.gif

What’s going on my friend, we didn’t get your daily introduction today. Busy day for you?

@Hollywood E Rock

Yes, however I would have chimed in if MP was not down yesterday when I kept trying to check in! 😉

turn me out music video GIF

Finished up my favorite hobby 😂 for the Winter coming, cleaning up our leaves!! 🤨

autumn leaves GIF by Cheezburger

• Like 1

women @Veum intresting question be nice if there where some more female members, that would chirp in but im sure ann is worth at least 5 or 6 xD

maybe she could comment if she knows any?

anyway just see this story on the net made me laugh cant copy the video over here but couple mins entertainment.

dogs just dont chase there tails xD

basil 👍

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Basil said:

women @Veum intresting question be nice if there where some more female members, that would chirp in but im sure ann is worth at least 5 or 6 xD

maybe she could comment if she knows any?

anyway just see this story on the net made me laugh cant copy the video over here but couple mins entertainment.

dogs just dont chase there tails xD

basil 👍

We definitely have some women members, not just @Scary Hair. Though not nearly enough I think. I know some but I think it's up to them if they want to announce themselves. 

rosie the riveter woman GIF

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

The slips are nice but that banana Pac-Man abomination they hold is just unforgivable.

@R1s1ngs0n my friend, that’s why I’m getting them for those gorgeous slips! 😉

I’ve got their Halloween (2018), IT (1990) and Pet Sematary (1989) and they are fantastic! 😘

097A1409-EC3F-4533-A06A-CB12926EF8AD.thumb.jpeg.f642a4c4cf915acb9fdb8d6568562953.jpeg

81EB8BF1-75C1-4C3B-8740-978258072482.thumb.jpeg.47b103eeb01e187806095f7018b3f82d.jpeg

07C676D4-9FC1-442B-BAD5-20D2B22D347E.thumb.jpeg.beecc5bf556af7a6fc14e1d699f7358f.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

The slips are nice but that banana Pac-Man abomination they hold is just unforgivable.

@R1s1ngs0n

You’re right that steelbook is

giphy.gif

but there is a special Psycho right here in this community that can rectify that issue.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1