IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

HAPPY SUNDAY PEOPLE OF MEDIA PSYCHO'S

Happy father's Day to all the cool dad's on this page 😁🤙🤙 especially my good pal @RileyLad

Nearly time for Sunday dinner back at my mother's home ... 👅👅

Top-29-Happy-Sunday-funny-images23.jpg

giphy (13).gif

Cheers for that @Robertm89 - That last gif got me howling mate 😂🤣😂☝️☝️☝️

Happy Father’s Day to everyone on MP! Hope everyone’s out there doing great things? 

Hate to be a kill joy but it’s just a quiet Sunday roast with the wife and kids for me today. Firstly because it’s been one of the most expensive months of my life and also had the wife rolling in from her best friends hen do in Chester at at 12pm a bit worse for wear! 

All my family have agreed to postpone it till next Sunday when it’s better for everyone and can go to a restaurant we like! 

I will of coarse pop round to my Dads with a card and some beers when he gets home from his fishing match later.

4C735E4B-F41D-4379-AB74-48DB0D8F9C6F.thumb.png.31dce3b9375d07565e2c31656b416921.png

Hope the Guinness is going down well mate and enjoy ya Mum’s roast! 

9BB4218E-7497-4A4F-9AFE-F19D34C545DD.gif.280ee814c6b87ace6a7f84cac20e8fba.gif

I’m not the biggest Guinness fan but can get it down me on the right occasions 😉😜 🍺 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Cheers for that @Robertm89 - That last gif got me howling mate 😂🤣😂☝️☝️☝️

Happy Father’s Day to everyone on MP! Hope everyone’s out there doing great things? 

Hate to be a kill joy but it’s just a quiet Sunday roast with the wife and kids for me today. Firstly because it’s been one of the most expensive months of my life and also had the wife rolling in from her best friends hen do in Chester at at 12pm a bit worse for wear! 

All my family have agreed to postpone it till next Sunday when it’s better for everyone and can go to a restaurant we like! 

I will of coarse pop round to my Dads with a card and some beers when he gets home from his fishing match later.

4C735E4B-F41D-4379-AB74-48DB0D8F9C6F.thumb.png.31dce3b9375d07565e2c31656b416921.png

Hope the Guinness is going down well mate and enjoy ya Mum’s roast! 

9BB4218E-7497-4A4F-9AFE-F19D34C545DD.gif.280ee814c6b87ace6a7f84cac20e8fba.gif

I’m not the biggest Guinness fan but can get it down me on the right occasions 😉😜 🍺 

Hahaha.... Class. Yeah mate @RileyLad dinner has been destroyed now back at the parents house with a few more guiness. 👍👍👌

IMG_20190616_160129.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Robertm89 said:

Good day @Veum... Do you have any children yourself ?? Or are you too attached to the computers you can't see to work 🤣🤣🤣👅😉

Hi @Robertm89, no it is quite a sad and hurtful story for us as we lost our only child through a mis-carriage and I lost my own father when I was 8 yrs. young! icon_sad.gif cry.gif

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Very sorry to hear that pal. That's very unfortunate. Your father will be looking down on you pal ♥️

Thanks and I'll be looking up to both my child and my father (my mother as well as she died when I was 15 yrs. young... I know huh  cry.gif)  and I WILL see them one day soon! pray.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Sorry to hear that @Veum . Life just isn’t fair pal! Mans hugs to you my friend. Stay strong 💪

ECD1388E-6D91-4B24-A991-C47766147E33.gif.45e874be6626b5793047ef1a69984881.gif

Thanks @RileyLad, my faith has kept me in the love of Jesus Christ heart.gif all these years and HE will continue to do so... I'm BLESSED through HIM!! pray.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Never heard of that band.... Popular just in the states or do I not know my music lol.... 👍👍

They are an American Christian Rock n Roll Band that I started following in '75 (and they are still going stronger then ever... Michael Sweet is the great lead singer/guitarist and his brother Robert Sweet is the fantastic drummer)! rock.gif

STRYPER

Listen to them play these songs from these great secular bands... IMHO STRYPER are much better!! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

Edited by Veum

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Hi english room,

Kimchi has something real cool for us soon

Akira - KImchidvd - WEA STeelbook - Media Psychos Release Topic

Group Buy here.

German room seems to be not that interested, so I hope english people are much cooler and love this 😍.

@extantsrevenge I know your a massive anime fan, so as someone who has not watched any. Sell it to me the best way you can lol?? The steel is beautiful by the way lol. 

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Robertm89 Akira is a MASTERPIECE 😊. The animations are spectacular (some of the best ever made), the story is amazing.

I would say if you have not watched a lot or any Anime (besides Stuidio Ghibli, especially the Miyazaki Movies), this would be a perfect movie to give it a try. Akira is actually the first Anime movie I saw (and realized that Anime is it's own and not just a different looking type of cartoons). Since then I love Anime 😍

giphy.gif

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Robertm89 Akira is a MASTERPIECE 😊. The animations are spectacular (some of the best ever made), the story is amazing.

I would say if you have not watched a lot or any Anime (besides Stuidio Ghibli, especially the Miyazaki Movies), this would be a perfect movie to give it a try. Akira is actually the first Anime movie I saw (and realized that Anime is it's own and not just a different looking type of cartoons). Since then I love Anime 😍

giphy.gif

Maybe I need to take the plunge and give it a try.... 

giphy (16).gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Hi english room,

Group Buy here.

German room seems to be not that interested, so I hope english people are much cooler and love this 😍.

coffee.gif Good day @extantsrevenge and fellow psychos,

I've never really watched any Anime to my knowledge (I might enjoy it, I don't know though shrug.gif can you convince to to join the GB?)... I take that back does Clutch Cargo count! icon_razz.gif

Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum

@extantsrevenge, you'd better be right or I'll come lookin' for you blackeye.gificon_razz.gif I just joined the Akira GB! rotfl.gif

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Hi english room,

Group Buy here.

• Haha 1