IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

7 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

ย 

That pricing sounds familiar..... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

My preorder page used used to be like that, but most of them (non marvel) either never sold old, or they re-released them. I recall Elysium peeing me off when they โ€œfoundโ€ some more stock.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Got to be done lol.... And yeah there shits for that. One I've missed was the first captain avenger steelbook. I think @Scary HairH still trying to sort it but no news yet.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

My dear fellow, letย me answer this excellent question in two parts:

1. I am a Frenchman who, like other Frenchmen, likes to stick his nose in other peopleโ€™s business.

2. Iโ€™ve never seen Big Bang Theoryย so I havenโ€™t the slightest idea.

Ta-ta

ย 

Well sir, you speakย the Queens English jollyย well indeed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Got to be done lol.... And yeah there shits for that. One I've missed was the first captain avenger steelbook. I think @Scary HairH still trying to sort it but no news yet.

ย 

I didnโ€™t bother with that one, purely because itโ€™s a rehash of the original Steel. I have however gone all in for the Iron Man trilogy. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

ย 

I didnโ€™t bother with that one, purely because itโ€™s a rehash of the original Steel. I have however gone all in for the Iron Man trilogy. ๐Ÿ˜

@Pbsw23ย Yeahย luckily for me I'm newer to the game so I didn't have any of the old steels. I can understand why some people are pissed though as some of them haven't been out 2 mins and there out again.ย 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Much obliged, kind sir. I owe a big debt of gratitude to hours upon hours of watching Fawlty Towers (greatest ever comedy series in my humble opinion).

ย 

my god who would have thought it a frenchman watching a proper english comedy series and learning decent english from it :D

ย 

question is have you done this to your car yet?

ย 

basil xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Iโ€™m afraid not, never even heard of it.

ย 

my god man it was time you taught properly.

only fools and horses

run from 1981-2003 it is gold

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081912/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

ย 

would suggest you buy dvd version showing on the link has all 26discs plus all xmas specials etc some versions do not have every special as well.

ย 

here is ebay link to said version so you know what to look for that one can be had for ยฃ27.50 (used) criminal really paid ยฃ100 new back in the day for mine but is really good fun. and hours and hours of entertainment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Only-Fools-and-Horses-The-Complete-Collection-DVD-26-DISCS/273882470337?epid=59530745&hash=item3fc4aad7c1:g:pF4AAOSwdcNc~SE0

ย 

if you are into good comedy go get it

ย 

basil :)

ย 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah noticed that lol... Why still can't help but order most from them lol. My pre orders on there site is 7 pages long just checked ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคซ good job the Mrs thinks a steels a tenner and a premium ยฃ30 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

Afraid I donโ€™t get away with that any more! My Mrs has learnt to add on ยฃ50 whatever I tell her! Thatโ€™s the price of having snowboarding as a previous hobby! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‚ย 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah noticed that lol... Why still can't help but order most from them lol. My pre orders on there site is 7 pages long just checked ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคซ good job the Mrs thinks a steels a tenner and a premium ยฃ30 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

Afraid I donโ€™t get away with that any more! My Mrs has learnt to add on ยฃ50 whatever I tell her! Thatโ€™s the price of having snowboarding as a previous hobby! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‚ย 

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

ย 

ย 

Haha think my Mrs knows aswell mate...she just chooses not to comment haha. We love this and nothing can come between me and my love of steels/premium's. Not even the Mrs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

2. Iโ€™ve never seen Big Bang Theoryย so I havenโ€™t the slightest idea.

Ta-ta

ย 

Sorry @Pbsw23ย but Iโ€™m with @R1s1ngs0nย on this one Iโ€™m afraid ๐Ÿ™

ย 

but it I have heard good things off @Robertm89ย bout this and believe I need to get into it ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

ย 

ย 

but it I have heard good things off @Robertm89ย bout this and believe I need to get into it ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

@Pbsw23ย I'll let you tell them how good big bang is ...

@RileyLad when ya get around to watching my suggestions you will be a happy man lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

BAZINGA ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Like many popular series who ranย for more than 10 seasons, I hearย the last couple of seasons were perhaps a couple too many.

Otherwise, itโ€™s supposed to be pretty good, might give it a watchย someday.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

It honestly is Very good if you like that sort of thing. If you enjoyed Friends, and you appreciate Geeky references to DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Comic Conโ€™s etc etc, then I would strongly recommend it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

It perhaps does tail off towards the end, but you do watch them grow as characters. Itโ€™s not like watching 10 series of Zombies for example. How many can you kill before itโ€™s just repetitive.

ย 

My fav character is Howard, and he really grows throughout the series, but remains hilarious to the end.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Much obliged, kind sir. I owe a big debt of gratitude to hours upon hours of watching Fawlty Towers (greatest ever comedy series in my humble opinion).

ย 

ย 

Love a bit of old Englishย 

ย 

Anybody seen Impractical Jokers on Comedy Central? That guy on it cracks me up with it๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Random Question for you English room.... Anyone aware of any cool/limited Big Bang Theory editions or collectibles?ย 

ย 

@Robertm89ย @Basilย @RileyLadย @ukade2327ย @R1s1ngs0nย @Scary Hairย @extantsrevenge

ย 

Just asking Madam now , shes not aware of any mate ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

ย 

It honestly is Very good if you like that sort of thing. If you enjoyed Friends, and you appreciate Geeky references to DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Comic Conโ€™s etc etc, then I would strongly recommend it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

ย 

Loved friends back in the day. Watched it over and overย when it was repeated on channel 4. Iย think me and the Mrs nowย know it word for word now. Will deffo give Big Bang a go ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2