IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

right ive decided goona go for the mats on friday as when new invoice date for the cc flips over may as well get the intrest free period. ;)

@RileyLad and free software upgrades for my 2016 focus titanium x ? xD

@Robertm89 you did it slightly wrong but thanks for the encouragement

giphy.gif

@Pbsw23 those press studs have a spinning  flat hook behind the mat that locks up under you existing plastics so fixing looks a doddle.

@Scary Hair spot on as usual, i should not doubt myself and am getting this car all up together once and thats it for next ten years, so i have to pimp my mobile its simple as that.

bloody nice drive acutally just a shame light up focus skuff plates are £278 (INSANE) i have seen wonder if my new mate @RileyLad can help me outxD

i may even try make some of own being an engineer myself at some point but will need to think a bit on it.

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I really hope it's back to its best. It's disregarding the poorer ones and only following on from T2. Tim miller directing, Cameron back on board. It has to he better don't it @extantsrevenge

It has to, they can't deliver another let down. I mean I still think 3-5 are nice action movies, but when you have two such legendary movies as 1 & 2 which are milestones in cinematic history a simply "nice action movie" is not going to do it.

But keeping my excitement in check this time, so I don't get another huge disappointment like with SW Epidode VIII and the Game of Thrones final 😭

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

It has to, they can't deliver another let down. I mean I still think 3-5 are nice action movies, but when you have two such legendary movies as 1 & 2 which are milestones in cinematic history a simply "nice action movie" is not going to do it.

But keeping my excitement in check this time, so I don't get another huge disappointment like with SW Epidode VIII and the Game of Thrones final 😭

Totally agree without 1 and 2 the rest onwards are not to bad. Just had so much to live up too. And game of thrones here too I've felt so so let down by the final season ☹️ 1-7 of brilliance and then a total mess of a final season. It was delayed by sometime so I really thought it was gonna be perfect. And as for SW not my cup of tea im afraid 😋

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Be interested to see what you think... Have you not had a chance to get around to it yet ??

no im toying with doing lot this weekend catchup or wait till back from holiday and do it then.

on now tv and have a voucher not added yet and am away 2 weeks. prob just me being a tight arse xD

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

no im toying with doing lot this weekend catchup or wait till back from holiday and do it then.

on now tv and have a voucher not added yet and am away 2 weeks. prob just me being a tight arse xD

Haha nice little marathon catch up for you. 6 long episodes. I cudnt not Watch it episode at a time. I was scared of spoilers lol. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Screenshot_20190522_141751_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.dfd5aa95d67c345dca8b4f8babe9a87c.jpg

First impressions are that this is looking like the Terminator film we’ve all been longing for since T2! I’ve been burnt before but with the original cast members and James Cameron on board fingers crossed they have got it right! Will look forward to seeing the teaser trailer tomorrow! 👍👍👍😁

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

First impressions are that this is looking like the Terminator film we’ve all been longing for since T2! I’ve been burnt before but with the original cast members and James Cameron on board fingers crossed they have got it right! Will look forward to seeing the teaser trailer tomorrow! 👍👍👍😁

Yeah I agree @RileyLad all the signs so far are positive. Be interesting to see trailer as we will have a much better/worse feeling about it. And I agree with what I've seen on other forums. I don't think it will be but I hope it's Rated R. They can still make good money compared to in past. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

coffee2.gif good day my fine fellow psychos,

when is my DIRECT FAC #110 TERMINATOR 2: Judgment Day EDITION #3 MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX 4K Ultra HD 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Extended director's cut Digitally restored version Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray 3D + 5 Blu-ray) going to get here! hyper.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

film_24105_1.jpg&f=1

Veum bullwhip.gif

Has it been dispatched yet ? I'd imagine from Czech Republic to USA it will take some time. It's a fair trip. Here's a look at mine while you wait  @VeumIMG_20190522_171245.thumb.jpg.9ab500458802cb912d292227a3dd5e2a.jpg😂😂😉

• Thanks 1

@Robertm89 think i may go watch that blind as hate when sometimes get trailers that give things away.

only now goto look at captain marvel trailer for bluray dvd thats out with cat bit at the end (dont watch it if you havent seen yet) but someone has really fooked up imho.

also t2 saw universal show in florida couple of years back and enjoyed that.

even thinking about going back in next few years really wanna see galaxy edge and be on the falcon

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Has it been dispatched yet ? I'd imagine from Czech Republic to USA it will take some time. It's a fair trip. Here's a look at mine while you wait  @VeumIMG_20190522_171245.thumb.jpg.9ab500458802cb912d292227a3dd5e2a.jpg😂😂😉

coffee.gif @Robertm89, yeah it just shipped 5/20 from Czech Republic... would you happen to know how long this could take?

Have you opened yours up?

1 minute ago, Veum said:

coffee.gif @Robertm89, yeah it just shipped 5/20 from Czech Republic... would you happen to know how long this could take?

Have you opened yours up?

I've checked my dispatch email and when it arrived and it was 6 days after dispatch and im in the UK..so maybe say am extra few days to a week for yours. Not sure how quick U.S customs is as I expect they receive a hell of a lot of packages. I haven't opened my box up yet lol. It's beautiful though. I got the 4k XL fullslip on top of that too so will most likely open that first @Veum 

A little patience is required. Easier said then done when ya excited to receive something cool. 

giphy (2).gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I've checked my dispatch email and when it arrived and it was 6 days after dispatch and im in the UK..so maybe say am extra few days to a week for yours. Not sure how quick U.S customs is as I expect they receive a hell of a lot of packages. I haven't opened my box up yet lol. It's beautiful though. I got the 4k XL fullslip on top of that too so will most likely open that first @Veum 

A little patience is required. Easier said then done when ya excited to receive something cool. 

giphy (2).gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Robertm89 said:

More cool movie news today after being excited by terminator news, I now see this I love Christopher Nolan and his movies. Some people didn't like dunkirk but I did. Massive fan of everyone of his films. 

Screenshot_20190522_194113_com.android.chrome.jpg

I also enjoyed Dunkirk @Robertm89 & I enjoy espionage thrillers! popcorn.gif

...  I'll definitely go to see this at our $5 Tuesday theatre along w/the new Godzilla coming out real soon! :D

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 5:35 PM, Basil said:

@RileyLad and free software upgrades for my 2016 focus titanium x ? xD

bloody nice drive acutally just a shame light up focus skuff plates are £278 (INSANE) i have seen wonder if my new mate @RileyLad can help me outxD

I can do software upgradings

no problem @Basil 😁

DB01869C-BA71-47A2-A960-60FAEF1EFEEB.gif.45130efa6ed22af4d48c5d93fbfcd464.gif

I did come across your page “damn fookin cars....” and I meant to offer my services earlier mate. 

I get trade discount, so if you send me a message with the registration number or part number I can get you them no problem👍

• Like 2