IGNORED

Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Austria]

Hatori

16 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I don't  have any version of this movie ....must rectify  that pretty  soon me thinks ......bet it'll be hard to get now in any edition  .....hmmm....any ideas peeps....?

The HMV & Nova are a little hard to come by, but there is a German steelbook readily available on Amazon.de if you don't mind the blue strip at the top. Those strips are another of my pet peeves.

German Drive Steelbook

I think France has the same one.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, nefilim said:

And it's just not that what you/ I spend.

When I buy steels missus says she has right to buy couple of new dresses etc ...

facepalm.gif.fcf9081ce3300354544a8b2be1587d82.gif

Haha that's unlucky my missus has a horse so no new dresses but horse gear ain't cheap got a new saddle 2 months ago was second hand it was £900 ? The stable she keeps her horse at is £675 a month lol only result is my missus is loaded she has a really good job gets paid more than me and I don't get peanuts so I can spend what I want on steels and don't get winged at for it ????

Awards

Just now, Luvsteels said:

Haha that's unlucky my missus has a horse so no new dresses but horse gear ain't cheap got a new saddle 2 months ago was second hand it was £900 1f61d.png The stable she keeps her horse at is £675 a month lol only result is my missus is loaded she has a really good job gets paid more than me and I don't get peanuts so I can spend what I want on steels and don't get winged at for it 1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

Horse ???

Wow !

Loaded ???

(whispering : where can one find rich ladies, eh - just in case of divorce)

59d8fadb6e483_Irishlol.gifc200.gif.01386eb021142093d582f27b6027c6dd.gif

2 hours ago, nefilim said:

Horse ???

Wow !

Loaded ???

(whispering : where can one find rich ladies, eh - just in case of divorce)

59d8fadb6e483_Irishlol.gifc200.gif.01386eb021142093d582f27b6027c6dd.gif

Yer she is doing ok me not so much lol the horse cost about £910 a month to keep which is crazy and that doesn't include the fuel taking it to competitions and paying to enter comps ect prob all in £1300 a month lol.

for that you could buy one maybe two versions of every steelbook released every month from every retailer in the world maybe get one or two one clicks in there as well and still properly have small change ? horses are a money pit that needs to be said but she loves it and asks for nothing ever pays it all herself so I can't be annoyed she spends so much but I do think it's crazy lol if you want a rich woman they tend to have horses so go to competitions there's plenty there lol sorry to go off the drive topic 

Awards

7 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

Yer she is doing ok me not so much lol the horse cost about £910 a month to keep which is crazy and that doesn't include the fuel taking it to competitions and paying to enter comps ect prob all in £1300 a month lol.

for that you could buy one maybe two versions of every steelbook released every month from every retailer in the world maybe get one or two one clicks in there as well and still properly have small change 1f61d.png horses are a money pit that needs to be said but she loves it and asks for nothing ever pays it all herself so I can't be annoyed she spends so much but I do think it's crazy lol if you want a rich woman they tend to have horses so go to competitions there's plenty there lol sorry to go off the drive topic 

Do not be. You provide valuable infomation !!!

59d91f890e0f7_AddEmoticons04277.gifc200-Copy.gif.dc67b21e7a25cbb0b2ce992581928256.gif

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

@capricornio34232 

@45Caliber

these are secure as discussed. 

We are just waiting on the A to be finished.

Have 3 each slip left over ...

LG 

I should never doubt, but I like reassurance. Does that mean I can get a C as well? I didn't realize I'd like it until I saw the pics in-thread. The texturing's really nice.

9 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I should never doubt, but I like reassurance. Does that mean I can get a C as well? I didn't realize I'd like it until I saw the pics in-thread. The texturing's really nice.

Envy is the driving force of steelbook collecting.

~ Nef

angry-skull-face-smiley-emoticon.gif.13e067794e6460623393aded83cf70d0.gif

59f1b8f323938_d29734c8123948ee8b9ff13322a7e262-Copy.gif.b4e307bd64e4f3a7b0d7a37151862b2b.gif

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, larson1977 said:

1-click back in stock!!!

Be quick to get THE Drive edition to own ;)

Thanks @larson1977 have just ordered the one-click mate.  Looks like an awesome package. ?

Have you got this in hand?  What do you think of the quality, which is your favourite slip cover?

Can never have to many copies of Drive. ?

Awards

4 hours ago, hdblueman said:

Thanks @larson1977 have just ordered the one-click mate.  Looks like an awesome package. 1f44d.png

Have you got this in hand?  What do you think of the quality, which is your favourite slip cover?

Can never have to many copies of Drive. 1f602.png

first of all, the set contains 3 mediabooks. no slip covers ;)

I have the set and opened it. the quality is amazing! my favorite is the 'jacket edition' (like everyone else I think) but I love the art on cover B. there are also 2 art cards included in the box which are of high quality :)

of all Drive editions I have this set is the set/edition to own. So.... CONGRATS :)

• ★ Administrators ★
39 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

I have the set and opened it. the quality is amazing! my favorite is the 'jacket edition' (like everyone else I think) but I love the art on cover B. there are also 2 art cards included in the box which are of high quality :)

of all Drive editions I have this set is the set/edition to own. So.... CONGRATS :)

Thank you @larson1977!I take it all editions come with english subtitles?

1 hour ago, larson1977 said:

My bad should of called them mediabooks.  ?

I liked the look of cover C the jacket edition, but that was the only one you couldn't buy individualy.  So I treated myself to a one-click, it is Xmas after all.?

Got my order in and about 1/2 an hour later it was shipped so should receive soon.  They have some nice releases on there website, if all goes well i might use them again.

Thanks again for giving the heads up that this was available again, i appreciate it. ?

Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Austria]

Archived