IGNORED

Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Austria]

Hatori

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I do not know the going rate but one opened minty mint is sale for 45 € in Finnish net auction.

I'd preferred sealed, but it's a possibility; at least then you know there's no hidden damage. I put it on the list for now and see what (if anything) comes back. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Did you order yourself or was there GB ? How were post costs ?

They didn't ship international, so requested in-thread here. Not even sure it's secured, actually; my US HUB host (AKA MB) has been quite busy of late. Don't know what the total would be as yet. Have a guesstimate placeholder in my spreadsheet.

12 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I'd preferred sealed, but it's a possibility; at least then you know there's no hidden damage. I put it on the list for now and see what (if anything) comes back. Thanks!

They didn't ship international, so requested in-thread here. Not even sure it's secured, actually; my US HUB host (AKA MB) has been quite busy of late. Don't know what the total would be as yet. Have a guesstimate placeholder in my spreadsheet.

I think I'll buy it put it up on ebay for 90€

winner.gif.7c352cc95091290ebb9715d01bc4bce3.gif

3 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

You may well get it. I'm trying not to pay too much because I want the Nova one too. Playing catch-up is murder on the finances.

Hell, staying current is murder on the finances lately.

Just looking on this site feels like I'm spending money must drop at least 300-400 gbp a month on here or very close to lol 

Awards

13 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

You may well get it. I'm trying not to pay too much because I want the Nova one too. Playing catch-up is murder on the finances.

Hell, staying current is murder on the finances lately.

Joking, not gonna do that. But there were Q's asked on the item, so it might go quickly. So let me know if are interested. Then again it might never sell. There is very small collectors markets here.

Me and couple of other ... LOL !

11 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

Just looking on this site feels like I'm spending money must drop at least 300-400 gbp a month on here or very close to lol 

And it's just not that what you/ I spend.

When I buy steels missus says she has right to buy couple of new dresses etc ...

facepalm.gif.fcf9081ce3300354544a8b2be1587d82.gif

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

I don't  have any version of this movie ....must rectify  that pretty  soon me thinks ......bet it'll be hard to get now in any edition  .....hmmm....any ideas peeps....?

There is still that HMV steel I could get ... you open them anyway ...

Seen the film ? I love it !!! Soundtrack is awesome too !!

Archived