IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 8 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Gerade die Review gelesen und Bilder angesehen 😵😭.

Da besteht wohl keine Hoffnung, dass bei der CE jetzt nachgeberstert wurde. Obwohl da ja alle 3 Versionen drauf sind 🤔.

Dann werde ich jetzt abwarten und mal schauen was für Info hier kommen.

das eventuell nachgearbeitet wurde ist auszugehen, da die neuen alle Dolby Vision haben sollen.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• Replies 106.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌧️ ☁️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Gettin’ closer my friends 🦃 🍁 

Classic Film Yes GIF by filmeditor

72%
Rain at times this morning; otherwise, cloudy

RealFeel®53°

RealFeel Shade™53°

Max UV Index1 Low

WindSW 9 mph

• Like 11

• ★ Administrators ★
26 minutes ago, Zinco97 said:

das eventuell nachgearbeitet wurde ist auszugehen, da die neuen alle Dolby Vision haben sollen.

Hatte ich mir auch gedacht, obwohl Dolby Vision ja schon auf Disney+ verfügbar ist. Ich warte jetzt mal ab. Ist eigentlich das total Package, nur muss auch die Qualität stimmen.

• Like 10

vor 44 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Hallo zusammen !

Boah, könnt ihr bitte aufhören Bilder von leckerem Essen zu posten ?

Ich bin zurück vom Zahnarzt und hab die Zähne für die Brücke runter geschliffen bekommen. Jetzt lässt die Betäubung nach und die ganze Schnute tut weh. Erstmal nix essen.

Das ist sowas von unfair ! 😭

...... für meinen lieben Daniel  😁😎

Adult baby flasche - Etsy.de

• Haha 12

47 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

What do you notice?!

IMG_8578.thumb.jpeg.9383a4d255ad7d58baf28c4c606841a4.jpeg

The resemblance is uncanny, isn't it? 🤬

Despicable Me Banana GIF

my powers of observation tell me this is holgers amazon packer and delivery driver xD 

but seriously thats a bag of sh1t, name and shame the company thats best way to pay them back and leave a nice review on there site with pictures

so all the collectors can see 👍

basil 👍

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

but seriously thats a bag of sh1t, name and shame the company thats best way to pay them back and leave a nice review on there site with pictures

so all the collectors can see 👍

This is what happens when you cut corners and hire contractors who get paid f**k all to begin with.

I'm not making excuses for this, but if you address the root of the problem, you'll minimise sh*t like this from happening.

They never seem to learn, though.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Great!

Coming back to the Harold Faltermeyer years!! 😍🤘

Now everything has changed, reggaeton everywhere, like that kind of plant that grows and grows and doesn't let anything grow around it.

I can listen to it when I'm out drinking with friends, and it can be a lot of fun, we've had a lot of fun with the atmosphere it creates, but I would never listen to it at home. 

The new generations don't even know what rock is anymore. Not many of them. 

Not so long ago, you could have your kind of music as a reference, and then dive into other genres. 

Now that there are more means than ever to get to know other music, one hears less variety than ever before.

Maybe I'm wrong.

But this video reminded me of the times when it was not rare to listen to Faltermeyer, Jean-Michel Jarre, or Vangelis. 

Good times.

• Like 11

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

This is what happens when you cut corners and hire contractors who get paid f**k all to begin with.

I'm not making excuses for this, but if you address the root of the problem, you'll minimise sh*t like this from happening.

They never seem to learn, though.

Ja, sie lernen es einfach nicht. Es war übrigens wenig überraschend amazon UK (die Collectors Edition gab es leider nur dort zu bestellen) und natürlich war es wieder nur in einen dünnen Pappumschlag gepackt....🙄

• Sad 9

3 hours ago, Basil said:

@Fortis93

Bit like this but I have slightly different 

image.png.14a386348566e6c99eebecb7436035bf.png

From the Spanish perspective that's a bomb. :D

This would be a great cover for a steelbook of "Oppenheimer"!!!! 

;) 

Here we tend to have mostly coffee or milk for breakfast, and something sweet, and not even much.

That picture reminds me a lot the last time I was in Ireland, and I ordered a "Full Irish Breakfast".

1.thumb.jpg.bda59144fe18cdc8a25081cf9b066b01.jpg

It was awesome. It was very very tasty.

But at lunchtime I was still full, they invited me to lunch. and I tried to put something in my stomach just to be polite....

But I was about to explode. :D

bomb-boom.gif

• Haha 14