IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

Dear Mum.

It's my fourth day posting on the German thread, and I have to say I find myself perplexed.

Everyone is talking about animals, squirrels, some sex gift, beer,.... And they say they are starting the day at work, but the truth... it's a bit strange because on Monday morning they talk about the same things I talk about on Saturday night. Well, I don't talk about animals, let alone squirrels, I still like women. 

But I still wonder if they're really at work, or did they all go out partying together at night on Saturday and haven't come home yet. 

That's why I have some doubts:
- If they're really at the office, what do they eat for breakfast to have that energy on a Monday morning? 
- If they're not in the office, do they all say they're working before they go back to bed?
- And most importantly. If they start the week like that, how will they finish on Friday?

Do you think they are good company for me, or maybe they will instill bad vices in me? Will this thread be one of those places you would never recommend? 

Thanks so much for your answers, Mom.
Your loving son.

b5c5ab11c26ed1db127e735768006ee575b92efa

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In HollywoodMad Look GIF by NBC  😄🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

• Replies 106.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Gentleman:

Red Wine Chug GIF by 5A5Bseries

vor 26 Minuten schrieb raylight:

drinking-alcohol-samus-paulicelli.gif

Pointing Point Up GIF by Action Bronson  😄🤣 robert de niro GIF

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

Everyone is talking about animals, squirrels, some sex gift, beer,.... And they say they are starting the day at work, but the truth... it's a bit strange because on Monday morning they talk about the same things I talk about on Saturday night. Well, I don't talk about animals, let alone squirrels, I still like women. 

But I still wonder if they're really at work, or did they all go out partying together at night on Saturday and haven't come home yet. 

That's why I have some doubts:
- If they're really at the office, what do they eat for breakfast to have that energy on a Monday morning? 
- If they're not in the office, do they all say they're working before they go back to bed?
- And most importantly. If they start the week like that, how will they finish on Friday?

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIFGIF by Golden Globes

• Haha 14

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Basil:

oh and for those that like christmas just now gone live

image.thumb.png.20c0d225a44beda6f8f0aa14323ff190.png

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CKJ47V2C/

and 

Limited to 2000 Globally
Steelbook with Gloss finish

Bauble Box Rigid Slipcase with Die-Cut Window
Double-Sided Poster
3 Iconic Scenes Art Cards
3 Character Art Cards
Buddy the Elf Postcard
Numbered Sticker

pre-ordered mine

basil 👍

mmm.gif

• Haha 13

3 hours ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

... keine Ahnung was die Anderen so treiben, aber Montag scheint hier ein unbeliebter Tag zu sein ... wieso nur .. ?? 🤣

giphy.gif

Maybe I'm wrong, after all I'm new to the gang, but...

I get the impression that for many people here Monday is like New Year's Day:

After being happy the night before, when you manage to wake up, you go to a coffee shop where you have a date with the person you met the night before, with whom you made out..., and then you see yourself in front of him/her... and you start to listen.... and life slaps you in the face with cruel reality.

hugh-grant-four-wedding-and-funeral.gif

I think many people here feel the same way but every Monday when they see themselves at breakfast... and see that they have to go to work. ;) 

3 hours ago, Gentleman said:

Dear son of your mother.

You are now at an age when one naturally deals with the existential questions of life.

If your mother does not answer you, be assured that the way to the answers can only lead through this thread.

Your loving buddy at MP

Thomas

Camping Taylor Hanson GIF by Hanson

Thank you very much for your reply, and for your love, Thomas. 

I'm certainly starting to feel that in this thread I will become a better person, a mature and coherent guy. I will start to think better about my choices, I will evaluate them rationally, and I will discover the truth of things beyond appearances. 

Deep down, I'm lucky to be here, after few years floating between all kind of Psychos...

From now on I will stop doing a lot of things I shouldn't, of course, and I will do other things that I shouldn't but... are much more fun. 

All in a much more coherent way, of course. 

Never fail to point me in the right direction, please. 

13.gif

In fact, you should make a manual on how to survive properly in the German thread. 

2 hours ago, Gladiator_MV said:

Pointing Point Up GIF by Action Bronson  😄🤣 robert de niro GIF

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIFGIF by Golden Globes

In your message we have two fingers: one pointing at me, and one pointing at people drinking alcohol.

Are you trying to tell me something?

tumblr_ogrcwdkSfx1vk93ldo1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌧️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋‍♂️

Winnie The Pooh Rainbow GIF

40%
A shower in places this morning; otherwise, mostly cloudy

RealFeel®56°

RealFeel Shade™56°

Max UV Index1 Low

WindNNW 8 mph

• Like 11

5 hours ago, raylight said:

schauen ? Wenn, liegst Du doch eh wieder nur faul da und lässt Dich kutschieren...😂

image.png.95ca47b2b5255e862ba3580bde31e3c5.png

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

5 hours ago, Cornbuster said:

Morgen Rasselbande,

guten Wochenstart Euch allen!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just think of it this way Holger, it is better then having your crazy cousin visit! 😅 🤣 😂

Merry Christmas GIF

Or you can keep dreaming 🤤 

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

3 hours ago, Gentleman said:

Dear son of your mother.

You are now at an age when one naturally deals with the existential questions of life.

If your mother does not answer you, be assured that the way to the answers can only lead through this thread.

Your loving buddy at MP

Thomas

Camping Taylor Hanson GIF by Hanson

Your mum says to your dad to finally start…

200.gif?cid=5bd0675e2q4js7j7q73p5jtdt6fg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Maybe I'm wrong, after all I'm new to the gang, but...

I get the impression that for many people here Monday is like New Year's Day:

After being happy the night before, when you manage to wake up, you go to a coffee shop where you have a date with the person you met the night before, with whom you made out..., and then you see yourself in front of him/her... and you start to listen.... and life slaps you in the face with cruel reality.

hugh-grant-four-wedding-and-funeral.gif

I think many people here feel the same way but every Monday when they see themselves at breakfast... and see that they have to go to work. ;) 

Thank you very much for your reply, and for your love, Thomas. 

I'm certainly starting to feel that in this thread I will become a better person, a mature and coherent guy. I will start to think better about my choices, I will evaluate them rationally, and I will discover the truth of things beyond appearances. 

Deep down, I'm lucky to be here, after few years floating between all kind of Psychos...

From now on I will stop doing a lot of things I shouldn't, of course, and I will do other things that I shouldn't but... are much more fun. 

All in a much more coherent way, of course. 

Never fail to point me in the right direction, please. 

13.gif

In fact, you should make a manual on how to survive properly in the German thread. 

In your message we have two fingers: one pointing at me, and one pointing at people drinking alcohol.

Are you trying to tell me something?

tumblr_ogrcwdkSfx1vk93ldo1_500.gif

From someone who's been involved with the German Room for the past few years, here are some things you should know:

1. They are very consistent with their Good Mornings.

2. Contrary to popular belief, they do have a sense of humour.

3. They secretly love their French companions.

4. When it comes to Beauty Shots, the stereotype of German efficiency is a myth.

5. The top 3 favourite German actors are: Matthias Schweighöfer, Til Schweiger and Jean Claude Van Damme.

6. Do not ever confuse Austrians with Germans.

7. Try and Sprich Deutsch wherever possible.

8. Like Aussies, they also have a drinking problem. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17