IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

As promised yesterday (sorry I didn't upload it at that time) I decided to open the OC of Edge of Tomorrow BN (just arrived a few days ago).

20230821_132507.thumb.jpg.5da4d43233c940c89fb7484b9cb08bbc.jpg20230821_132645.thumb.jpg.8be16912f049606625a0b1f6ea12043d.jpg

The OC luckily has no visible damage, so I'm happy with it. It is true that as has already been said, the interior image is of low quality, a real shame and incomprehensible.

The editions do not have any blows, scratches or things like that, except for some holes or breaks in the protective plastic of one of them, it is not pleasant but nothing worrisome.

The FS and SL look good, the problem is of course with the DL.

The back is unrecognizable, even though it is an almost empty image; totally blurry, very disappointing. The front is not well implemented, especially with regard to Tom's exosuit, since it is observed as it stands out in front of the title and causes an unpleasant effect, which bothers the eye if observed for a while. Also some parts of the exosuit look too big.

Undoubtedly the best seem to be the MP Case, the 1/4 looks very nice, with a very good relief.

I suppose that at another time I will open all the editions and judge the contents.

Regards and until next time.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 106.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

As promised yesterday (sorry I didn't upload it at that time) I decided to open the OC of Edge of Tomorrow BN (just arrived a few days ago).

20230821_132507.thumb.jpg.5da4d43233c940c89fb7484b9cb08bbc.jpg20230821_132645.thumb.jpg.8be16912f049606625a0b1f6ea12043d.jpg

The OC luckily has no visible damage, so I'm happy with it. It is true that as has already been said, the interior image is of low quality, a real shame and incomprehensible.

The editions do not have any blows, scratches or things like that, except for some holes or breaks in the protective plastic of one of them, it is not pleasant but nothing worrisome.

The back is unrecognizable, even though it is an almost empty image; totally blurry, very disappointing. The front is not well implemented, especially with regard to Tom's exosuit, since it is observed as it stands out in front of the title and causes an unpleasant effect, which bothers the eye if observed for a while. Also some parts of the exosuit look too big.

Undoubtedly the best seem to be the MP Case, the 1/4 looks very nice, with a very good relief.

I suppose that at another time I will open all the editions and judge the contents.

sh1t you got the prototype that wasn't banged up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

muttly-laughing.gif.1533716984e37f26295144c66e4e0130.gif

Basil 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I hope they simply ship out the editions. If everything is already ready it would be the best solution.

I hope so too, mate.

The only thing holding them back is Disney and their approval.

Disney approves of all these sh*t Marvel and Star Wars steelbooks.

And they approve of all these movies that have been bombing at the box office lately.

And yet they can't seem to approve this one.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476w6ttovgltht0qari5

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Basil said:

I will beat ALL your predictions including Fortis 🤣

They don't get what they want from Disney they will go DISCLESS offering you all a minor refund for cost of the discs.

Fa loves stealing ideas from everyone else like manta and blufans 

And Disney are going streaming you get a nice sticker on the the front saying

THIS IS THE WAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Basil 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know if Disney is that smart.

But, they hire artists/interns to create the sh*ttest steelbooks for Marvel and Star Wars.

No one buys those steelbooks.

Then Disney can turn around and say "See? No one is buying physical media anymore! It's dying. Please subscribe to Disney+"

• Like 10

vor 3 Stunden schrieb pluto57:

Das Ende von Predator naht........Mail von heute!

Dear Collectors,

we believe that you are spending pleasant sunny summer days and we would like to inform you about current events.

We've been held up by a few lenticular reprints on the FAC #171 GODZILLA v KONG, but we're now hopefully nearing the finals to complete and ship. We don't know the exact release date yet, but we will update it soon on our e-shop pages, and the release dates of subsequent editions will be updated as well.

As we informed you in earlier reports, the quality of manufactured and delivered products is still not where we expected it to be and longer efforts are needed to obtain what we call quality. Thank you for taking these processes into consideration and continuing to support us in our efforts. We believe that this can be seen in the published editions.

Thank you for regularly sending us videos of your FAC collections and competing for the highest finishes. Don't forget that the collection challenge closes on 8/31/2023, so hurry up.

At the same time, we set the date August 31/2023 as an internal date by which we will wait for an instruction from the Disney studio that we can release the PREDATOR editions. If the studio does not reply, we will propose a solution so that everyone can be satisfied and we are not waiting for a miracle from heaven. We wish, just like you, to close this approved project already and we believe that you will welcome our efforts for an active solution.

Next week we will start pre-orders for the titles EDGE OF TOMORROW, HALLOWEEN KILLS, NO TIME TO DIE, TOY STORY 4, THE BOURNE IDENTITY, and this week we will present these editions to you.

We have prepared low-limited premiums for you to pre-order in September and we will reveal these to you soon.

For now, thank you very much for your favor and support.

We look forward to further cooperation with you.

Sincerely,

The FA team

@pluto57

Um was geht es Disney eigentlich, was stört sie am Predator von FAC?  Wenn es nur um ein Namenszug /Label geht, kann man es doch überkleben...... 

Edited by Catgirl
  • Like 8

51 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

I think it's great, I also like the artwork, the film wasn't as bad as everyone says, it's good that tastes differ, I'll have it ordered because there's no KK, unfortunately it's probably BestBuy excl., nowhere yet listed, unfortunately

I have no problem with them releasing the movie.

I also like the steelbook. It's much better than the Predator 4K steelbook.

My problem is they are releasing Prey while we have been waiting years for Predator.

And what about steelbooks for Predator 2, Predators, etc.?

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 12

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Noir21:

👌👍✌️

Bundy GIF | Gfycat

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

🥤🧋🎬 🤠 🐴 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ 🥵  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :)

image.gif.fff24e4a92b2a92db2096de600ec1d70.gif

1%
Hot and humid with sunshine and patchy clouds; caution advised if doing strenuous activities outside

...HEAT ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EDT WEDNESDAY... ...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING... * WHAT...For the Heat Advisory, heat index values up to 107. For the Excessive Heat Watch, dangerously hot conditions with heat index values up to 110 possible. * WHEN...For the Heat Advisory, until 8 AM EDT Wednesday. For the Excessive Heat Watch, from Wednesday morning through Thursday evening. * IMPACTS...Extreme heat and humidity will significantly increase the potential for heat related illnesses, particularly for those working or participating in outdoor activities. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates on this situation. Be prepared to drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air- conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. Young children and pets should never be left unattended in vehicles under any circumstances. This is especially true during warm or hot weather when car interiors can reach lethal temperatures in a matter of minutes.

• Like 13

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Fortis93:

Don't you love it?

Disney is like...

"Hey! Let's release this!"

343936_slip.jpg?t=1692301261

And at the same time, crickets for Predator (you know....the original classic that started it).

You can't make this up.

You are right about Predator.

Not about the analogy though as Prey is not a Predator movie.

Its an abomination, a ludicrous picture, due to Disney´s awful agenda to wrap a Predator story around a clean, woke, politically correct message movie, appealing to all piers and presenting these/their points/messages with sledgehammer subtlety.

Its a disgrace for the franchise, shimmering with greed, sober calculation and dishonesty, a perfumed pig, wanting to be more then it ever will be.

The Predator might be the worser picture per se, however it knows exactly what it is and thus is the much better and entertaining experience in the end than

this lame, patronising nod to contemporary views and social (mis-)interpretations.

Edited by hal56
spelling
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

I don't know if Disney is that smart.

But, they hire artists/interns to create the sh*ttest steelbooks for Marvel and Star Wars.

No one buys those steelbooks.

Then Disney can turn around and say "See? No one is buying physical media anymore! It's dying. Please subscribe to Disney+"

Oldest trick in the world.

Start decreasing supply.

Then say sale figures go down.

Voila.

Exactly what they did with 3D TVs for example to stop 3D discs production.

• Like 10

vor 9 Minuten schrieb hal56:

You are right about Predator.

Not about the analogy though as Prey is not a Predator movie.

Its an abomination, a ludicrous picture, due to Disney´s awful agenda to wrap a Predator story around a clean, woke, politically correct message movie, appealing to all pears and presenting these/their points/messages with sledgehammer subtlety.

Its a disgrace for the franchise, shimmering with greed, sober calculation and dishonesty, a perfumed pig, wanting to be more then it ever will be.

The Predator might be the worser picture per se, however it knows exactly what it is and thus is the much better and entertaining experience in the end than

this lame, patronising nod to contemporary times and social (mis-)interpretations.

giphy.gif😂

• Haha 11

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

@pluto57

Um was geht es Disney eigentlich, was stört sie am Predator von FAC?  Wenn es nur um ein Namenszug /Label geht, kann man es doch überkleben...... 

Ich weiß es nicht, Lindy. Irgendwie handelt die Maus irrational. Wenn sie jetzt den Mandalorian, Loki und Wanda Vision in den USA auf 4k im Steelbook veröffentlichen, also wieder den Weg des physischen Mediums einschlagen, wäre es doch konsequent Predator das GO zu geben. Auf der anderen Seite veröffentlicht man nix mehr in Australien. Verstehe wer will...

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1