• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb Veum:

🥤🤠 well folks thought I was going to have a pain-free night but at 3 AM the pain raised it’s monstrous evil on me (so bad had to take another morphine pill & to top it off my left middle finger is sore & swollen, I can not get a break yeesh! 😔) whoa is me will I ever get this fixed.

In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

Hope, it will be better the next night, Mike...

Sick Get Well Soon GIF by sendwishonline.com

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

Viele Member erstellen oft Release Topics, die komplett anders aussehen als alle anderen, da wird dann angeglichen. Ich habe mal nachgesehen und ein Mod war bei deinem Topic definitiv zu übereifrig, da auch Infos entfernt wurden, die schon wichtig waren 😥. Es war aber schon korrekt, das Bild mit Wasserzeichen von einer anderen Seite auszuwechseln.

Sorry, werde es mal weiterleiten und habe es wieder etwas angeglichen . Also nicht gleich beleidigt sein 🙏

...ging ja nur darum, wenn jemand etwas eröffnet würde ich nie ohne zu fragen da etwas daran ändern! Fragen & korrigieren oder etwas hinzufügen! Alles ok! 👌

Danke! Nils... 👌

Ich bin doch nicht beleidigt! 😉🙂

squirrel GIF  ✌️

• Like 9

vor 2 Stunden schrieb RAK:

It’s one of the reason I don’t do a lot of new release topics anymore. Like @Basil said you spend 20-30 minutes putting it together, and someone comes behind you and deletes, merges it, or butchers it without even consulting you to discuss why. It’s rather annoying what’s the point of helping each other with new releases if someone is going to go behind you and undo everything you just did. Not to mention they are getting really anal about how they want it done. I feel like a teacher is correcting my schoolwork. I think some are taking it a little to far with the over correcting! The least someone could do is have the common courtesy to message you and tell you they moved it, or it was a double post, it got moved, or whatever the reason may be.

High Five Best Friends GIF by New Girl  👌👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

vor 45 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Beautyshots006.gif.6a2eeb93771f946aad9deca1b49e9e39.gif

Hab ein "Beautyshöttchen" gefunden. Vielleicht interessierts ja jemanden.

The Fog (Limited Edition Steelbook) [shoutfactory]

TheFogUHD_Cover_SB_72dpi.webp

link to product page

Gibt wohl auch noch andere Varianten mit reichlich Zubehör.

2022-07-04_thefog.thumb.jpg.3f91afeb725f76e3004197c790394300.jpg

product page + extras

Mist Region A ..... hätte ich sonst meinem Göttergatten geschenkt . Wir sind den weiten Weg zu dem besagten Leuchtturm von San Franzisco aus hingefahren. Ab der letzten Kurve war gesperrt , wegen Bauarbeiten *doing* .....🙄

• Like 5

vor 1 Stunde schrieb swish:

@Gladiator_MV könntest du heute bzw diese Woche die Nachtschicht übernehmen mit @thomue1987 zu taggen mit jedem Post?? Kannst auch einfach fragen ob er die Musik gefällt

russell crowe lol GIF

Der Thomas?! @thomue1987 😉😀

...ich glaube er schläft einfach nur ein wenig... 🙂 Is ja auch gesund! 😄

Tired This Is Me GIFbed scratching GIF

Oder hält ausschau nach... @Trianna

Look Chill GIF by Zoo Berlin

...ich denke aber mal der Drops ist gelutscht...

Wegen! Eli 2 aka („auch bekannt als“)

@R1s1ngs0n

French Smiling GIF  🤣

• Haha 11

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Veum:

🥤🤠 well folks thought I was going to have a pain-free night but at 3 AM the pain raised it’s monstrous evil on me (so bad had to take another morphine pill & to top it off my left middle finger is sore & swollen, I can not get a break yeesh! 😔) whoa is me will I ever get this fixed.

In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

I am sorry to hear that Mike,

Here s hoping you ll be getting a break soon.

All the best buddy,

Get Well Soon GIF, Pictures, Images Free Download 2022 - Dastairs

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Another shooting this morning (UPDATE: 6 dead, 24 more wounded at this time), this time at a Highland Park, IL. 4th of July parade 😢 

I hope they find the culprit(s) (still considered an active shooter(s)???) and actually sentence them where they can not get out of it 😒

Sad Cartoon GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Sad 9

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Another shooting this morning (9 people shot at this time), this time at a Highland Park, IL. 4th of July parade 😢 

I hope they find the culprit(s) (still considered an active shooter(s)???) and actually sentence them where they can not get out of it 😒

Sad Cartoon GIF

Hard to fathom whats going on in the minds of these individuals, killing innocent people.

If they are catched, dont imprison them and dont kill them.

Let them work hard until the end of their lifes so that they are too tired to plan their demented schemes and eventually whither,

worn out and disillusioned.

03-15-Film-stills-Nilam-1949-Granite-Quarry-slaves GIF | Gfycat

Edited by hal56
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Hard to fathom whats going on in the minds of these individuals, killing innocent people.

If they are catched, dont imprison them and dont kill them.

Let them work hard until the end of their lifes so that they are too tired to plan their demented schemes and eventually whither,

worn out and disillusioned.

03-15-Film-stills-Nilam-1949-Granite-Quarry-slaves GIF | Gfycat

Like…

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Veum said:

In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

I'm sorry to hear that, mate.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

warning star trek GIF by Anthony AntonellisBLUFANS DARK KNIGHT ONE CLICK MUST BE PAID FOR VERY SHORTLY IN MP STORE OR WILL LOSE YOU COPY!!!!!!!

pay in the mp store on link below if you are on the GB list you must pay this way now as set up by john there are 

NO INVOICES COMING THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://mediapsychos.com/store/

currently 52 members have less than 

45 hours or less to pay from now.

ones that don't pay will be banned according with MP'S

non paying rules.

*****THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER WARNING*****

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Basil:

warning star trek GIF by Anthony AntonellisBLUFANS DARK KNIGHT ONE CLICK MUST BE PAID FOR VERY SHORTLY IN MP STORE OR WILL LOSE YOU COPY!!!!!!!

pay in the mp store on link below if you are on the GB list you must pay this way now as set up by john there are 

NO INVOICES COMING THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://mediapsychos.com/store/

currently 52 members have less than 

45 hours or less to pay from now.

ones that don't pay will be banned according with MP'S

non paying rules.

*****THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER WARNING*****

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Basil 👍

Could you not write it bigger?? My eyes get Hurt 😂😂😂

animation loop GIF

• Haha 5